Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums
Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page

Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums (https://easyxbox360achievements.com/forums/index.php)
-   Competitions (https://easyxbox360achievements.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Gears of War Brotherhood Challenge (https://easyxbox360achievements.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2598)

Gun Devil 2 06-23-2011 12:56 PM

Gears of War Brotherhood Challenge

http://www.easyxbox360achievements.c...hallenge_A.jpg

Gears of War Brotherhood Challenge This sounds like a good way of getting members to join the site. Also a chance to start up a FB page?

I know there has been a lot of talk recently about mopping up achievements on GoW2 and was wandering if anyone else is getting GoW3 on launch?

Official Rules: here

***UPDATE***

OK guys and .......girls. I created a group for the site. The group name is EX3A and can be found here. I received a message that it may take 24 hours before anyone can join. There is no code required so anyone can join.

When you go to the group you can promote it with FaceBook and twitter by pushing their icons on the left side of our team's page.

buttoon 06-23-2011 03:10 PM

I did see that on 360 voice and was intruiged... Gears is normally 1 of those games that i buy when it has gone down in price though... As i dont particularly like it lol...

steveb27 06-23-2011 03:26 PM

definitely

i already got gears 3 pre ordered...its my most favorite game for 360..add me as friend online..i will be on that game non stop in september...Gears 2 disapointed me in so many ways..i always got kicked back to level 1..after i made it to level 30 or so several times..i gave up on the game. hope this ones not the same way

eddie tubs 06-23-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun Devil 2 (Post 19841)
Gears of War Brotherhood Challenge This sounds like a good way of getting members to join the site. Also a chance to start up a FB page?

I know there has been a lot of talk recently about mopping up achievements on GoW2 and was wandering if anyone else is getting GoW3 on launch?

Ill be on gears 3 from launch i know halo is the big game of microsoft( bla,bla,bla)but it was gears that made me move to xbox i havent played online with anyone from EX360A so i hope i get to see everyones skills on gears(im not great)but would be down for any gears nights that ye might set up

IrishMercenary8 06-23-2011 07:21 PM

i will defo b up to do this ill b playin the game none stop when it comes out cant wait to play with all the great members on this site and we kick some alien hide ha ha :D

Dog of Thunder 09-12-2011 03:00 AM

Gears of War 3 Brotherhood Achievement Challenge

Just a head's up, the signups have begun and you can create Brotherhoods now. I would LOVE to see an Easy Achievements team (or two...or three...)

We already have a TrueAchievements team, a Seasoned Gamers team, Achievement Hunters team and a Xbox360achievements.org "not official" team.

Dashl 09-12-2011 03:39 AM

I have had the Epic Edition paid off for months, just waiting for the 20th to get here. I would love to try the new 4 player co op mode and knock out the Insane difficulty achievement.

Nwehrman11 09-12-2011 07:59 PM

Good lord, $10 grand in prize money? That is insane. Too bad I have never played any Gears game.

New Found Terror 09-12-2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun Devil 2 (Post 19841)

Git it preordered! Should be at my door step on release day!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMEH 09-13-2011 03:59 AM

I'll get it on release day ( or earlier ;) ) if we make a brotherhood. I want in this.