Go Back   Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums > Xbox 360 Achievement Guides > M - S

Old 10-20-2010, 12:06 AM   #1
Nwehrman11
Master of Visions
Points: 1,023, Level: 17 Points: 1,023, Level: 17 Points: 1,023, Level: 17
Activity: 76%
Activity: 76% Activity: 76% Activity: 76%

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
DefaultMX Vs. ATV UNTAMED

Hey everyone Im making another guide that I am pretty sure isn't actually on here already this time haha. This is a pretty fun game in my opinion. My brother has completed this game and I am on my way to 1000GS right now so we decided we would make a guide for it.

This game can be difficult and frustrating at times, but just make sure your always on the easiest difficulty, and you have the best bike and best parts. You make good money for winning or placing in the events so money usually isn't an issue.

This game is broken down into two main parts, the X-cross tournament and the Event Series. The Event Series is just a series of events that you will need to get a gold medal in all of. The X-cross is a tournament style set up that just has a bunch of events that you have to beat in order to unlock the next ones and so on. You just need to place third or better in these though which makes it much much easier. Alright then now for the guide.
As always, constructive criticism is always welcome.

MX MINI: 10 GS
Win the "Fast 50s Minimoto Series" in the X-Cross Tournament.

You have to win a few other events before you get to this one so when you win all those just play and win this one. This one was one of the easier ones in my opinion and probably one of the funnest because your on a little 50 bike. Not too tough of an achievement though.

MX LITE: 10 GS
Win the "MotoXXX Freestyle Series" in X-Cross Tournament driving an MX LITE.

Freestyle is my worst event for some reason. My brother is pretty good at it though, basically he just hits a ramp and does two tricks and lands it. Then while on the ground he does more and more tricks just to add a multiplyer and ends up gettin 8000+ in one trick, and usually you only need around 20,000 to win on the easy difficulty so just do a few of those and you should be good. Make sure you are on a MX LITE bike for this event.

MX: 10 GS
Win the "Kicket Supercross Series" in X-Cross Tournament driving an MX.

Just win the series. Not much help I can give other than make sure you have the best bike. I personally use the Swift 450 I think it is, it is a 4 stroke and has a decent top speed. A trick in these races if you have a 4 stroke bike is this, whenever you land a jump and your not going too fast, pop the clutch by tapping LB and you will just take off and reach a good speed very quickly. Do this whenever you seem to be accelerating slower than you would like.

ATV: 10 GS
Win the "FMF National Series" in X-Cross Tournament driving n ATV.

Really not a ton of help I can give you other than once again make sure you have the best ATV and the best parts for that ATV. For whatever reason I am just pretty good on the ATV so I don't have much trouble but just practice and keep doing the event over and over if you don't win and you will get it I promise.

MONSTER TRUCK: 10 GS
Win the "M2R Opencross Series" in X-Cross Tournament.

Pretty easy. The monster truck races are pretty easy. Most of the trucks and buggies and things are pretty easy to win. I won almost all of them on my first try second try at the most. You should have any trouble with this one.

TROPHY TRUCK: 10 GS
Win the "DWT Opencross Series" in X-Cross Tournament.

Just like I said in the monster truck event, it is pretty easy and it shouldn't take more than one or two tries to get this achievement. Just don't be afraid to trade a little paint and bump some people out of your way.

SAND RAIL: 10 GS
Win the "UNI Opencross Series" in the X-Cross Tournament.

Not hard once again, I actually enjoyed driving the sand buggies around.You shouldn't have any trouble beating this event either.

OFFROAD BUGGY: 10 GS
Win the "PEP Opencross Series" in X-Cross Tournament.

Another easy one that you will get as your are going along in the X-Cross tournament. Should have no problem with this one like many others in the X-Cross Tournament.

ORV SPORT: 10 GS
Win the "Oakley Opencross Series" in X-Cross Tournament.

The last of the different types of trucks and vehicles achievement. This one won't be too tough I am pretty sure I got it on my first run through of the event.

You should have all the above achievement by time you finish the X-Cross tournament just make sure if the achievement is specific to a vehivle USE THAT VEHICLE.

OFFROAD GOLF CART: 10 GS
Obtain an Offroad Golf Cart as a reward in the Event Series or X-Cross.

I did the X-Cross before the Event Series and I got this achievement like halfway through the tournament so just start playing and you will get it in no time. Really no trick to getting it, just play.

Sprocket Collection 1: 10 GS
Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Clearwater.

What kind of game would this be without annoying collectibles? Anyways, on each of the free ride levels there are 26 'hidden' spockets. 20 bronze, 5 silver, and 1 gold. There not all that hard to find just look in places you would expect something hidden to be, we have all played enough games with collectibles to have that sense. I will also be posting links for all the lvls with all the sprocket locations.

Sprocket Collection 2: 10 GS
Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Crawley Creek.

Same as Sprocket Collection 1.

Sprocket Collection 3: 10 GS
Collect all Free Rise Sprockets in Del Sol.

Sprocket Collection 4: 10 GS
Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Copper Valley.

Sprocket Collection 5: 10 GS
Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Greenfield.

Sprocket Collection 6: 10 GS
Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Kittery Point.

Sprocket Collection 7: 10 GS
Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Lakewood.

Sprocket Collection 8: 10 GS
Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Pine Lakes.

Sprocket Collection 9: 10 GS
Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Split Oak.

Sprocket Collection 10: 10 GS
Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Sutherlin Valley

Longest Jump: 10 GS
Successfully land a Longest Jump record of 300 ft.

This isn't hard at all, you can do it in free ride if you want to get it real quick or just do it in a race. I got it in one of the events with a truck I don't remember which one, but they will land everything so they are the easiest to get it with in my opinion but you will get this as you go along I am positive.

Wheelie King: 5 GS
Successfully perform a 500 point wheelie.

This is best done in the loading screen. First you just need to do a wheelie because your first one will be an automatic 600 points and that doesn't count. To do a wheelie, come to a completel stop, and when you start to accelerate just pull back, but not so much that you flip the vehicle over. This is not as easy as you may think, it will take some pratice but just do it in the loading screen on the far right straightaway.

Stoppie King: 5 GS
Successfully perform a 250 point stoppie.

Similar to Wheelie King, get the initial 500 point or whatever it is stoppie out of the way. Go to the same area of the loading screen, get a bunch of speed, and pull down LT and push forward, but make sure you don't go flying over the handlebars. It will take practice but I thought it was eaier than the Wheelie King achievement.

Stunt Man: 10 GS
Successfully perform a 5x stunt combination.

Pretty simple, just go to the loading screen, right at the beginning to a wheelie(1x), then accelerate and do a stoppie(2x), then hit the red ramp and do at least 2 tricks by hitting B and Y and land it(4x), and then when your on the ground just hit B or Y one more time to do a trick on the ground and get your 5x mutliplyer.

Golden Boy: 50 GS
Win a Gold Medal in each Event Series.

Just win at least one of the races in each Event Series and you will get this achievement. Just use all my strategies from above and you won't have any problems with the Event Series.

Iron-man Champion: 100 GS
Win the X-Cross Tournament Pentathlon Trophy.

At the end of the X-Cross tournament there are 5 final events in order to win the big trophy. You have to do these 1 at a time and really all you need to do is get third in each one and you move on, so it is really not that hard. I thought most of these were easier than the earlier ones in the tournament too so once you get to this point you shouldn't have any problems finishing it.

Globetrotter: 25 GS
Compete in all available Game locations.

You will get this achievement once you finish up the Event Series and the X-Cross Tournament. Not much to it just playing at all the different locations which you will do once you finish those two.
Items

Last edited by Nwehrman11; 10-20-2010 at 08:41 PM..
Nwehrman11 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:07 AM   #2
Nwehrman11
Master of Visions

Hall of Famer: 50 GS
Set 5 new Records

This one you should get pretty early one because as long as you have a pretty good lap in a race you should get a record. As soon as you get 5 you will get this achievement. For more information look at the Speedworld Achievement guide.

Speedworld: 200 GS
Achieve one of the top 5 Best Lap Record for each Race Course.

This is just like Hall of Famer but you need a record for every track. If you don't have this by time your done with the Event Series and X-Cross Tournaments then just go to the records page and see which ones you are missing, set up a custom race and get it. Not too tough of an achievement especially for 200 GS.

Shop-a-holic: 100 GS
Unlock or purchase all items in MX vs. ATV: Untamed.

For this you either need to either buy everything from the store, or complete the game 100%. Your best bet would be to try and complete the game 100% but it is really up to you.

Wreck-less: 25 GS
Complete one Freestyle event without wrecking.

Really simple, just start up a custome freestyle, and do not move. Therefore you will not wreck and you just have to wait until it is over. If you want to try this during the X-Cross tournament go ahead but it is pretty tough to score alot and not even fall once.

Connected: 10 GS
Win 5 races on-line.

Your best bet would be to get a friend and boost this achievement as well as the Winner's choice achievement but if you are pretty good at this game you should be able to get it on your own. Just go to the Xbox Live part of the game and search for a match and win the race. Nothing else I can say to help with that one.

Winner's Choice: 25 GS
Obtain the Winner's Choice option 3 times in a row while playing on-line.

If you win a race you get to choose the next course and vehicles and everything, and for this achievement you need to get this 3 times in a row. Once again this is best done with a friend boosting but if you are good enough just go online and search for a match and win 3 times in a row.

Explorer: 5 GS
Enter an on-line Free Ride location with at least one other player.

Just search for a free reide event online and select any of the lobbies with at least one other player in it. The achievement will pop as soon as you are both ready and actually enter the level.

SECRET ACHIEVEMENTS

ATV "Triple Threat": 25 GS
Win a Gold Medal with the ATV in a National, Supercross and Freestyle event series.

Simple as it sounds. USING AN ATV, win at least one race in a national, supercross and freestyle event series. You should get this as you go but if you didn't go to the event series standings and you can see which vehicle you used and which event you still need to use an ATV on.

MX "Triple Threat": 25 GS
Win a Gold Medal with the MX in National, Supercross and Freestyle event series.

This is exactly the same as ATV "Triple Threat" except you have to use an MX. Not a MX LITE, a MX.

Hole Shot: 50 GS
Win a total of 10 Hole Shot awards during any exhibition Supercross Event.

A Hole Shot is when you are the first vehicle to get past the two black poles on each side of the course after the first turn. You have to finish the race for the hole shot to count and you just need 10, so get the timinig of the start down and this shouldn't be hard. You should get this somewhat early on in the game depending on your skill level.
An easy way to get this is to just set up a supercross race with 1 lap and just you racing. Obviously you will get the hole shot every time and then you just need to finish the race, repeat until you get the achievement.

Kudos: 0 GS
Watch the credits till the end.

Everyone loves the 0GS achievements . But this one is easy, just let the credits play all the way through and you got it.

Hat Trick: 5 GS
Score three personal goals in a row within the same period in Hockey.

Hockey is in the mini-games section. Just use an extra controller, move iot out of the way and grab the puck and score. Do this 3 times and this achievement is yours. It is very hard if you don't use an extra controller, because the controlls are a little weird in my opinion.

Clean Freak: 0 GS
Clean your vehicle of mud and dirt by riding through water.

Just drive your vehicle into real deep water and it will start to flood. When it floods you should get your 0 GS achievement!

Daredevil: 25 GS
Successfullt perform a 8x stunt combination.

Look at Fearless right below and I will explain what you need to do for this achievement.

Fearless: 50 GS
Successfully perform a 10x stunt combination.

Ok your going to want to do this in the loading area. Face the red ramp and back all the way up. Do a wheelie and then a stoppie as you head towards the red ramp(2x), hit the red ramp and do a backflip+trick combo(4x), land and hit the blue ramp in front of you and do another backflip+different trick than the first one(6x), and if you have landed that and have your 6x combo just keep hittin B and Y while on the ground to try and get your 10x combo. This will take quite a few tries and if you need to hit another ramp because you can't get up to 10x while on the ground then by all means do so. This achievement is tough and really frustrating, just stick with it and you will get it.

Hope this helps everyone who has this game and is going for the 1000GS. If anyone has any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask, I will also help anyone boost the online achievements if needed, just ask.
Items

Last edited by Nwehrman11; 10-20-2010 at 06:46 AM..
Old 10-20-2010, 12:10 AM   #3
Nwehrman11
Master of Visions

Reserved for Sprocket Locations.
Items
Old 10-20-2010, 02:20 AM   #4
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command
Points: 8,956, Level: 63 Points: 8,956, Level: 63 Points: 8,956, Level: 63
Activity: 75%
Activity: 75% Activity: 75% Activity: 75%

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 1

Awards Showcase
Level 50 Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 4

Thanks for another guide Nwehrman11! More XP points coming your way.

Any idea how long to get around 700 - 1000 points?

My Countdown Counting down to: Until I feel pain..
3556 days 15 hours 21 minutes
Items User owns 1x AK47 User owns 1x Pump Shotgun
Slam Da Brakes is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:23 AM   #5
Nwehrman11
Master of Visions

Honestly it depends alot on your skill level. I would consider myself an average player and I would put it in the 5-10 hour category if thats why your asking. I will start over on a new gamertag and test it though.
Items
Old 10-20-2010, 09:45 AM   #6
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command

Awards Showcase

Sorry Nwehrman11 there seems to be an achievement not listed?

OFFROAD BUGGY - 10 points
Win the PEP Opencross Series in X-Cross Tournament

Old 10-20-2010, 08:42 PM   #7
Nwehrman11
Master of Visions

Fixed. Sorry just missed one I guess. I was playing the game at the same time to make sure I added all the tips that I could so my focus was just not all there
Items
Old Yesterday, 06:09 AM   #8
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command

Awards Showcase

Thanks Nwehrman11.

Guide added here

Old Yesterday, 12:15 PM   #9
Nwehrman11
Master of Visions

I am working on a guide for all the sprockets, there are just quite a few of them (260 to be exact) so it will take a little bit of time.
Items
Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode