Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Awards Showcase
Bot Killer Shadow Lord Level 50 Guide Award Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Sig Pimp GFX Skilled 300K Gamerscore Shadow Master Official Motto Provider 250K Gamerscore 200K Gamerscore Dark General EU Captain 100K Gamerscore Master of Order 
Total Awards: 17

Mini Golf

1...Quickrace: Spooky Sprint
Goal I: Pass through and activate 6 Weapon Rings using skill and accuracy.
Goal II: Get up close and Draft an opponent for 3 seconds or more without interruption.

2...Quickrace: Underwater Washout
Goal I: Score a total of 2,500 Hot Wheels Points by drifting, drafting and jumping.
Goal II: Finish with flair! Drift over the finish line on the final lap of the event.

3...Quickrace: Witch Doctor Way
Goal I: Obtain and drop a Shockwave Mine in the Giant Snake area. Let carnage commence!
Goal II: Locate and activate 1 Blue Weapon Ring and receive a powerful weapon.

4...Quickrace: T-Rex Rush
Goal I: Score a total of 3,500 Hot Wheels Points by drifting, drafting and jumping.
Goal II: Boost through the corkscrew at top speed. Try not to fall off!

5...Eliminator:Spooky Sprint
Goal I: Drift a total of 1,000 Hot Wheels Points with impressive corner control.
Goal II: Achieve a direct hit on any opponent racer with the Super Charged Mortar weapon. Show no mercy!

6...Eliminator: Underwater Washout
Goal I: Achieve a direct hit on any opponent racer with the Parachute weapon. Show no mercy!
Goal II: Dominate your opponents and finish in 1st place with the Covelight racer.

7...Eliminator:Witch Doctor Way
Goal I: Stay ahead of the pack and hold 1st place for 30 seconds without interruption.
Goal II: Obtain the Stop-fire EMP weapon and activate it, unleashing its power on your opponents.

8...Eliminator: T-Rex Rush
Goal I: Score 250 Hot Wheels Points in one jump alone. Get big air!
Goal II: Finish the event while holding the Bottle Rocket weapon. Go out with a bang!

9...Rampage:Spooky Sprint
Goal I: Dominate your opponents and finish in 1st place with the Mid Drift racer.
Goal II: Score a total of 2,000 Hot Wheels Points by drifting, drafting and jumping.

10...Rampage:Underwater Washout
Goal I: Obtain the super charged Bottle Rocket weapon and activate it, unleashing its power on your opponents.
Goal II: Get up close and Draft an opponent for 4 seconds or more without interruption.

11...Rampage:Witch Doctor Way
Goal I: Score a total of 3,000 Hot Wheels Points by drifting, drafting and jumping.
Goal II: Achieve a direct hit on an opponent within 40 seconds of beginning the race.

12...Rampage:T-Rex Rush
Goal I: Drift a total of 2,000 Hot Wheels Points with impressive corner control.
Goal II: Dominate your opponents and finish in 1st place with the Bully Goat racer.

13...Tournament: Mini-Golf Tournament
(4 RACES)
Goal I: Score a total of 25,000 Hot Wheels Points by drifting, drafting and jumping.
Goal II: Achieve 15 direct hits on any opponents with any weapons. Commence carnage!

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon
Items User owns 1x Champion Arcade Machine

Last edited by Blain; 12-22-2010 at 09:27 AM..
Blain is offline  Reply With Quote