Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Awards Showcase
Bot Killer Shadow Lord Level 50 Guide Award Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Sig Pimp GFX Skilled 300K Gamerscore Shadow Master Official Motto Provider 250K Gamerscore 200K Gamerscore Dark General EU Captain 100K Gamerscore Master of Order 
Total Awards: 17

Bowling Alley
1...Quickrace: Bowling Ball Bash
Goal I: Achieve a direct hit on any opponent racer with the super charged Mortar weapon. Show no mercy!
Goal II: Stay ahead of the pack and hold 1st place for 50 seconds without interruption.

2...Quickrace: Ten Pin Tearaway
Goal I: Boost through any 2 loops at max speed. Don’t get dizzy!
Goal II: Achieve a direct hit on an opponent with the super charged Ice Gun in the Machinery area. Show no mercy!

3...Quickrace: Arcade Alley
Goal I: Achieve a direct hit on an opponent with any weapon while in the Air Hockey Table area.
Goal II: Score a total of 7,000 Hot Wheels Points by drifting, drafting and jumping.

4...Quickrace: Multi-Lane Mash
Goal I: Achieve 6 direct hits on any opponents with any weapons. Commence carnage!
Goal II: Boost through the corkscrew at top speed. Try not to fall off!

5...Eliminator: Bowling Ball Bash
Goal I: Score a total of 6,000 Hot Wheels Points by drifting, drafting and jumping.
Goal II: Obtain and drop a super charged Smoke Screen in the Ball Return Tunnel area. Let carnage commence!

6...Eliminator: Ten Pin Tearaway
Goal I: Score 225 Hot Wheels Points in one jump alone. Get big air!
Goal II: Drop 3 Shockwave Mines throughout the Bowling Alley.

7...Eliminator: Arcade Alley
Goal I: Smash into all the Bowling Pins. Send them flying!
Goal II: Drift a total of 4,000 Hot Wheels Points with impressive corner control.

8...Eliminator: Multi-Lane Mash
Goal I: Score a total of 7,500 Hot Wheels Points by drifting, drafting and jumping.
Goal II: Pass through and activate 10 Weapon Rings using skill and accuracy.

9...Rampage: Bowling Ball Bash
Goal I: Drift a total of 3,500 Hot Wheels Points with impressive corner control.
Goal II: Dominate your opponents and finish in 1st place with the Chicane racer.

10...Rampage: Ten Pin Tearaway
Goal I: Score a total of 6,500 Hot Wheels Points by drifting, drafting and jumping.
Goal II: Smash into 3 Soda Cans. Make a mess!

11...Rampage: Arcade Alley
Goal I: Obtain a 4 wheel Touchdown bonus by landing smoothly after a jump.
Goal II: Dominate your opponents and finish in 1st place with the Sooo Fast racer.

12...Rampage: Multi-Lane Mash
Goal I: Drift a total of 4,500 Hot Wheels Points with impressive corner control.
Goal II: Get up close and Draft an opponent for 6 seconds or more without interruption.

13...Tournament: Bowling Ally Tournament
(4 RACES)
Goal I: Score a total of 45,000 Hot Wheels Points by drifting, drafting and jumping.
Goal II: Dominate your opponents! Finish 1st place in every round in the Bowling Alley Tournament with the Jackhammer.

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon
Items User owns 1x Champion Arcade Machine

Last edited by Blain; 12-22-2010 at 06:17 PM..
Blain is offline  Reply With Quote