Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Awards Showcase
Shadow Master Guide Award Bot Killer Level 50 Committed Winner Membership Level 1 Reached 100K Gamerscore Donated Committed Challenger Dark General Front Page Writer GFX Skilled Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via ICQ to Gun Devil 2 Send a message via AIM to Gun Devil 2 Send a message via MSN to Gun Devil 2 Send a message via Yahoo to Gun Devil 2 Send a message via Skype™ to Gun Devil 2
DefaultGears of War Brotherhood Challenge

Gears of War Brotherhood Challenge This sounds like a good way of getting members to join the site. Also a chance to start up a FB page?

I know there has been a lot of talk recently about mopping up achievements on GoW2 and was wandering if anyone else is getting GoW3 on launch?

Official Rules: here

***UPDATE***

OK guys and .......girls. I created a group for the site. The group name is EX3A and can be found here. I received a message that it may take 24 hours before anyone can join. There is no code required so anyone can join.

When you go to the group you can promote it with FaceBook and twitter by pushing their icons on the left side of our team's page.

My Countdown Counting down to: Until I obtain 130K gamer score!
53 days 17 hours 56 minutes
Items User owns 1x Desert Tank User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot User owns 1x P90 User owns 1x Mini Uzi User owns 1x Handgun

Last edited by Gun Devil 2; 09-15-2011 at 03:19 PM.. Reason: Added EX3A team site info
Gun Devil 2 is offline  Reply With Quote