Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Awards Showcase
Level 50 Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 11

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttoon View Post
not meaning to disrespect the guy but if we all made the difference he did in the world then everything wud be a white overpriced piece of crap lol....

He for me was one of the best con men who ever lived.... got people to buy inferior products for x4 the price... genius....
Jeez Buttoon who got out of he wrong Side of the bed, I know you don't like Apple products but nobody can ever deny what he invented and technology he brought forward!

I personally think the guy was a genius you think back 10 years ago, did you ever think an iPhone would even exist what it can actually do now a mini computer camera music device and an the iPad? They were always 2 steps ahead of the competition!

My Countdown Counting down to: When i finally grow up!
2967 days 10 hours 6 minutes
Items User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Desert Tank User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile
IRELAND NO 1 is offline  Reply With Quote