Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Awards Showcase
Level 50 Arcade WP7 Achievement Guide Winner 250K Gamerscore Bot Killer Achievement Guide Competition Winner Dark General 20K Club Bracket Champion Addicted Winner Addicted Challenger 200K Gamerscore Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun Devil 2 View Post
I agree with buttoon. He was a great inventor but he did scrape the bottom of everyone's pockets. I have respect for the man for what he invented but not the way he sold it. Every inventor should make a profit off of there great ideas but some go to far. IMO.
Word.....

And also HTC were already well on their way to making all that stuff on a phone, at a fraction of the price...

Im not a fan of apple products this is true, mainly because i dont like the fact people are getting ripped due to an apple logo and advertisement... little do they know that most apple stuff is waaaaaaaayyyyy inferior to most equivalent products you can buy for atleast half the price...

Daylight robbery!

Also omg dont even get me started on the ipad lol.... tablets are totally pointless lol they are the size of a laptop so why not get a thin laptop. It will do more than a tablet and do it better for a fraction of the price... I wish i could snap all ipads lol....

Items
buttoon is offline  Reply With Quote