Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Awards Showcase
100K Gamerscore 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46

You Got What It Takes 50G Score over 500,000 on 20 songs.

This isn't too hard, 500k comes pretty easily just try to get most of the words down however you shouldn't focus on just 500k at all because the 750k achievement stacks with this one, therefore, aim for 750k from the start to cut out extra work for yourself.

Rackin' Up The Points 30G Score over 750,000 on 10 songs.

See Hey! Big Scorer.

Hey! Big Scorer 100G Score over 750,000 on 20 songs.

Definitely the two hardest achievements in the game. In this section I will go over the 20 songs I got for this achievement as well as some key things to look for.

Boys are Back

This is one of the easiest songs in the game, if not the easiest. This song is sung by Chad and Troy. I found selecting Solo, Troy's Part only netted the most points. Some key points in the song. When you see Troy and Chad go behind the multicolored glass you want to be at about 200,000. When they say the line save the girl you want to be just over 500k. When they say the line Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you want to be at 650k. From here you should easily get the last 100k to get to 750.

I Don’t Dance

This song features Chad and Ryan playing baseball. It is another fairly easy song and I suggest solo cast part. When you see Chad hit the ball and be called safe you want to be at 200k. When Ryan is up to bat you want to be at 550k. When Chad hits the ball and they are trying to throw him out at home plate try to be about 725k here and as they throw to the plate you should get the last 25k as you are saying the final words of the song and he is called safe.

Just Wanna Be With You

I got this one on the first try using the tv mic trick. Just make sure you are at 450 midway through the song.

Breaking Free

I got this one on the first try using the tv mic trick. Just make sure you are at 450 midway through the song.

When there was Me and You

Tips:
Using your microphone to the pc speakers play the video and time it with the game. This might sound crazy but if your not x2 on the 2nd line restart. The worry lines are I thought u were my fairytale and
My dream when I'm not dreaming if you hit both those liens without losing the multiplier should get x3 or x4 easily for a good minute straight you will easily get to a million points this way. If you never see your self hit x3 restart. You should get well over a million if you hit the multiplier, but if you don't just make sure your at 725k when she is at troys picture at the end and you should get it

Work This Out

Gotta Go My Own Way

This is a very easy song if you hit the key points. Gabriella will sing to start off, you want to try to get 200k while she is singing. Once she goes in the locker room try to hit a multiplier of x2 or even x3 so that when she leaves the locker room you are already at 450k. Once Troy comes in try to get to 600k by the end of his part, now is where the key comes in. She will walk away from him and he will have a T necklace in his hand. The second you see this T necklace you want to be at 675 or more, you should be able to get around 80k in the last few lines after seeing the T necklace with the tv mic trick or singing legit.

You Are The Music In Me

I can't stress enough multipliers, multipliers, MULTIPLIERS. You need them in this song. You want to run a multiplier through this whole section:
KELSI:
Na na na na
Na na na na yeah
You are the music in me

You know the words Once Upon A Time
Make you listen.
There's a reason.

KELSI AND Gabriella:
When you dream there's a chance you'll find
A little laughter or a happy ever after

Gabriella AND Troy:
Your harmony to the melody
If you drop it at any point in that section restart. If you hit it right you should be sitting at 200k right after melody. Now let the song continue, as it goes on its going to get quite crazy and about 10 other people are going to just randomly show up. When you see the camera pan over Chad's face you want to be about 675k. If you are you should be able to ride the final couple versus home to 750k with no problem.

Fabulous

This one could get slightly tricky. At the beginning your going to want to try to get a x2 multiplier and get about 200k by the end of her importing speech if possible. Try to memorize this line and get it flawlessly cause you will hear it a couple times:
She wants fabulous,
That is her simple request,
All things fabulous,
Bigger and better and best,
She needs something inspiring to help her get along,
She needs a little fabulous is that so wrong?
When you get to this line:
This won't do, that's a bore,
That's insulting, I need more!
I need, I need,
I need, I need,
I need, I need

Troy should appear soon after you want to be at 700k at this point. You should be able to get the last 50k from here with no problem but it might take a try or two.

Start of Something New

You want to make sure you get a x2 when Troy sings at the beginning. Get to around 150k if possible at the end of his line. Add another 75k as Gabriella to be at 225k at the time they start singing together. Once you get to the line:
I never knew that it could happen
Till it happened to me
I didn't know it before
But now it's easy to see
Try to be at about 700k here and you should be able to ride it home.

Walk Away

This song is pretty short. You want to be at 200k when she is down the stairs looking at the house. Then it will go up stairs in her bedroom when the bedroom scene is over and she is walking down the stairs you want to be at 450k. Now it will have her singing a bit and switch between her and Troy the important part here is when you see Troy for the last time you want to be at 720k at the end of that scene. You should be able to get the last 30k from there and the end of the song.

High School Musical

A song that relies a lot of on the chorus parts especially this line:
High School Musical,
Who Says We Have To Let It Go?
It's The Best Part We've Ever Known, Step Into The Future,
but Hold On to,
High School Musical, Lets Celebrate Where We Come From

You will see this line about 4 or 5 times in the song, make sure to nail it each time to get some guaranteed points. You want to be at 700k when you see the 6 main characters walk towards the tv screen from her you should be able to nail the last 50k just about at the last jump or so.

Everyday

You will start this song as Troy, there are some easy lines here and they are slow. Try to get 200k by the time Gabriella comes in the song. Other than this sing the song normally when more people come in the stage at the end of the song try to be at 650k. Then make sure you hit the repeat everyday's over and over at this point and it should add to the last 100k.

Were All In This Together

Similar to what time is it. You will hear the same words a lot and a few chorus parts. Make sure your at 450 at the halfway part and make sure to get these words down as you will see them a lot of times:

We're all in this together
When we reach
We can fly
Know inside
We can make it
We're all in this together
Once we see
There's a chance
That we have
And we take it
Items

Last edited by anthonyd46; 02-06-2010 at 08:40 PM..
anthonyd46 is offline   Reply With Quote