Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Awards Showcase
100K Gamerscore 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46

A Night To Remember

This one gave me some problems before deciding on points. Try to get a x2 multiplier at the end of the girls singing bout their dresses and the beginning of the guys trying on tuxedos. If you ride it to 225k by the time their in the same room singing you should be in good shape. Try to be at 350k when Sharpay and Ryan are in the bathroom and be at 425k when that part is over. Once they got to the houses try to gain another 125k at this part so when you get to the cut scene of the band playing you are at 550k. Now is the hard part it is more than manageable to get 200k here but you gotta keep up with the words:
Big fun, on the night of nights (alright)
The night of nights, tonight
Lets dance
On the night of nights
You know were gonna do it right

Its gonna be a night to remember
Its gonna be the night to last forever
Its gonna be a night to remember
Its gonna be the night to last forever
(Last Forever)
Its gonna be our night (you know it)
To remember (all time)
Come on now, big fun (big fun)
Its gonna be the night (love it)
To last forever (the rest of our lives)
Well never ever ever forget
These words are key if you miss most of them you probably wont even get 50k, but if you hit most of them you should get near the 200k you need. Make sure you are at 700k when they are running forward at the end of the song and you should get the last 50k to clear it.

Head In The Game

What a pain this song can be. It is super fast and has a lot of people singing. When you hear the first wooo you want to be at 200k. When Troy starts singing his solo you want to be at 500k. Try to get a multiplier in the solo and raise your score to 675k. This is important because after the solo there isn't much left so 675k should give you enough to get to about 735k in the final woo and as long as you hit the woo it should give you the last 15k.

What Time Is It

Not too bad. Try to memorize this:
What time is it?
Summertime!
It’s our vacation.
What time is it?
Party time!
That’s right, say it loud.
What time is it?
Time of our lives. Anticipation.
What time is it?
Summertime!
School’s out. Scream and shout.

You will see it 3 or 4 times in the song. You want to be at 100k when Gabriella first starts to sing in the class room. You want to be at 400k when the 6am part starts and at 500k when its over. You will then go into a chorus scene try to pick up 150k here so you are at 650k total. Once you head in the gym you should be able to hit the last 100k with no problem.

Scream

Moderately hard, but not impossible. I found that as long as you kept building up the score gradually you will get to 750 eventually. Try to get this line down flawlessly:
I don't know, where to go, what's the right team?
I want my own thing. So bad I'm gonna Scream!
I can't choose, so confused! What's it all mean?
I want my own dream. So bad I'm gonna Scream!

You will have to sing that line 4 or 5 times at least. Try to be at 150k when the balls start falling from the ceiling. 400k when he says he's kicking down the walls, and very important when he comes down the stairs at the end of the song then there is 20 seconds of no words you want to be at about 685k here. You should be able to get the last 70k or so easily once the song picks up after the banner tearing.

Bop To The Top

This song might seem impossible because its only 1 minute and 47 seconds but it really isn't hard. Use the following youtube video:

If you don't get 5000 on much gusto restart if your not at 400k at halfway restart. Sometimes at the end when they go reach the toppppppppppppppppppppppp the mic just totally misses if u see it going that direction scream anything in the mic and it will hit it. The reason u need 5000 on mucho gusto is if it gets that many that means the mic is hot and u should get a x2. Getting a x2 is important because the song is so short you could theoretically hold it the whole song if you time the video right.

All For One

I found singing this song legit is the easiest method. This line repeats multiple times:

Everybody all for one,
A real summer has just begun!
Let's rock and roll and just let go,
feel the rhythm of the drums
We're gonna have fun in the sun
Now that all the hard work, work is done!
Everybody, one for all and all for one!
All for one, one!
If you get this down the 4 or 5 times it repeats that is MEGA points especially if you have a multiplier. Try to be at 650k right after the girls lets show them we know how to groove part, from here you will have to repeat the above line soon after nail it to reach 750k.
Items

Last edited by anthonyd46; 02-06-2010 at 08:37 PM..
anthonyd46 is offline   Reply With Quote