Gun Devil 2
Points: 11,424, Level: 70 Points: 11,424, Level: 70 Points: 11,424, Level: 70
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Simon Champion!
Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1

Awards Showcase
Guide Award Bot Killer Level 50 Committed Winner Membership Level 1 Reached 100K Gamerscore Donated Committed Challenger Dark General Front Page Writer GFX Skilled Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 13

Send a message via ICQ to Gun Devil 2 Send a message via AIM to Gun Devil 2 Send a message via MSN to Gun Devil 2 Send a message via Yahoo to Gun Devil 2 Send a message via Skype™ to Gun Devil 2
DefaultButterfly

Butterfly

Author: Gun Devil 2

Thank you for viewing my achievement guide.
Time to 100% - 30 minutes to 1 hour
Estimated Achievement difficulty – 1 out of 10
Number of Achievements - 12
Number of Campaign Playthroughs - 1
Stackable Achievements – N/A
Cheat Codes– N/A
Glitchable achievements – N/A
Fun Factor – moderate

This game can only be played on a Windows Phone 7. The basic concept of the game is to fly over all the flower buds, while dodging predators, in each level in order to make them bloom. Once this is done a big flower will appear and you will fly over it to end the level.

I do like how the game features boasts about having 80 levels but fails to mention that most can be beaten in less than 20 seconds. Although the game is very short it wasn’t all that bad. I do think it should have been free though.

The first group of achievements is campaign related.

Chrysalis
Tutorial stage cleared.

Self explanatory.

Marco Pollen
All stages cleared.

Each stage has 8 levels and you have a time limit to beat each stage. The time it takes you to beat level is cumulative for the stage. For example: You have 1 min 20 sec to complete Stage 1. It takes you 10 sec to beat 1-1 and 15 sec to beat 1-2. This means you will have 55 sec to beat the other 6 levels in the stage.

Monarch Butterfly
All stages cleared with all three medals.

You can obtain three medals for each stage depending on how fast you beat them. I haven’t seen anything that describes time criteria for each medal but it isn’t needed. This isn’t difficult to obtain. I got this on my first playthrough.

The next group is related to blooming flowers.

Marshmallow & Lilypad
More than 200 water lilies bloomed.

This will be unlocked before you beat the game. See the achievement picture to know what a water lily looks like.

Miss Daisy
More than 200 daisies bloomed.

This will be unlocked before you beat the game. See the achievement picture to know what a daisy looks like.

Basket Full Of Poppies
More than 200 poppies bloomed.

This will be unlocked before you beat the game. See the achievement picture to know what a poppy looks like.

The last group pertains to dodging predators (Koi carps, carnivorous plants, and frogs).

Jaws
More than 100 Koi carps dodged.

This should be unlocked by the end of the game. If not just replay stages until it unlocks.

Feed me, Seymour!
More than 100 carnivorous plants dodged.

This should be unlocked by the end of the game. If not just replay stages until it unlocks.

Frog Kiss
More than 100 frogs dodged.

The Life Aquatic
More than 20 Koi carps dodged without getting hit.

When you fly over a Koi carp it will jump out of the water and try to eat you. All I did was quickly move my figure from one side of the screen to the other passing directly over one or more Koi carp. Rinse and repeat until the achievement pops.

Green Thumb
More than 20 carnivorous plants dodged without getting hit.

When you fly near a carnivorous plant it will extent towards you and try to eat you. Pick a carnivorous plant that is by itself and quickly fly by it. You only get credit when it tries to bite you. Rinse and rinse and repeat until the achievement pops.

Don't Lick The Frogs!
More than 20 frogs dodged without getting hit.

When you fly by a frog it will project its tongue towards you. Pick a frog that is by itself and quickly fly by it. You only get credit when it tries to snag you with its tongue. Rinse and rinse and repeat until the achievement pops.

My Countdown Counting down to: Until I obtain 130K gamer score!
97 days 10 hours 14 minutes
Items User owns 1x Desert Tank User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Handgun User owns 1x P90 User owns 1x Mini Uzi
Gun Devil 2 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:36 AM   #2
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command
Points: 12,714, Level: 73 Points: 12,714, Level: 73 Points: 12,714, Level: 73
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Tournaments Joined: 4
Tournaments Won: 1

Awards Showcase
Master of Order Guide Award Gold Guide Award Staff Writer Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Shadow Lord Shadow Master Dark General Level 50 Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 14

Thanks for the guide . Will definitely post this on main site as WP7 needs some guides!
Slam Da Brakes is offline  Reply With Quote

Tags
achievement guide, achievments, butterfly, easy gamerscore, windows phone 7
Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode