Go Back   Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums > Main Topics > Xbox 360 Achievement Guides

Old 05-18-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
iGoTiT4FrEe
Master of Visions

Awards Showcase
100K Gamerscore Guide Award 
Total Awards: 2

Post Terminator Salvation

-= No Fate But What We Make =-

Welcome to Terminator Salvation

Once trained by his mother Sarah Connor to become the leader who will save humanity from Skynet.Hes now lost his belief & is a common soldier.But people tend to follow his lead & theres something stirring within him that might still restore the faith he needs.You too can join the resistance! It’s up to you to lead the fight in a desperate battle for survival against the superior forces of Skynet & its Terminator army.Battle iconic Terminators & new enemies in this exciting, cinematic experience that will immerse you in its Post Apocalyptic world.Play with a friend in Coop mode & fight along side your squad in order to flank your enemies.Build your arsenal & take cover! We have Faith in you!

Original Source

Overview:

+Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10.
+Offline: 11 (1000).
+Online: 0.
+Approximate amount of time to 1000: Under 5 hours.
+Is the game Co-op?: Yes,the game is "local co-op" only,no online.
+Are the achievements stackable: Yes!
+Minimum number of complete playthroughs needed: 1.
+Number of missable achievements: None!
+Glitched achievements: None!
+Are there any cheats: No.

+Notes: Terminator Salvation is a pretty straight forward game,nothing to collect just run and gun to get to the end of each level.The game is really easy even on Hard and you will have no problem in unlocking the achievements.The sad thing is that Co-op (which I'd already guessed with the achievement list) is "Local Co-op" only so no live at all.There is a few moments when the game attempts to get harder so iv noted a few tips below.

+Tips: Start your game on the Hard setting & these achievements DO stack.Always stay in cover and flank the enemy.The shotgun will be your best friend in this game,never swap it over unless you really have too.Try & use your AI partners,by flanking the enemy & having the Spiders face you while the friendly AI shoot them in their weak spot on the back to save ammo.Always try to push your AI forward to let the enemy spawn so you can get a better angle on how to flank them or to find better cover.For some reason most times the Terminators are more interested in shooting the friendly AI than you so use it to your advantage.NEVER use the turrets they provide unless you really have too(like a car),I found them pretty useless on Hard.For some strange reason when you are in cover,if the T-600's walk up to you they can magicly wave their arm in your direction and kill you instantly,so back out of cover if they are walking towards you.

-= Achievement Guide =-

• L.A. 2016
Complete Chapter 1 - L.A. 2016 on any difficulty.

To unlock this achievement you need to Complete Chapter 1 on any difficulty.
After the H-K crashes into the tunnel,your next objective is to escape the Terminator.
You will still be in the car so use the turret and kill a few Wasp Terminators and the
Terminator chasing you in the van. After you get the cut-scene when you reach the end
of the tunnel the achievement will unlock.

• Thank Heaven
Complete Chapter 2 - Thank Heaven on any difficulty.

To unlock this achievement you need to Complete Chapter 2 on any difficulty.
When you get the the area with the giant Terminator,just run down the right hand side avoiding
his fire.Once you drop down under the road through the hole,head into the tunnel on the right
& the achievement will unlock.

• New Acquaintances
Complete Chapter 3 - New Acquaintances on any difficulty.

To unlock this achievement you need to Complete Chapter 3 on any difficulty.
When you are forced back into a small room in the abandoned building,you will have to defend
yourself against 3 or 4 Terminators.Once you destroy the Terminators the achievement will unlock.

• The Sights
Complete Chapter 4 - The Sights on any difficulty.

To unlock this achievement you need to Complete Chapter 4 on any difficulty.
At the end of the Chapter you will go into an abandoned building off the roadway.You have to defend
yourself from some Wasp Terminators and a couple Spider Terminators which are outside.
Once you have defeated them and start to walk back down the road,
the achievement will unlock.

• Underground
Complete Chapter 5 - Underground on any difficulty.

To unlock this achievement you need to Complete Chapter 5 on any difficulty.
At the end of the Chapter you will have to defend a school bus.Again you have a turret attached
to the vehicle and it really isnt hard at all.Just shoot in bursts at the enemy and when you get the objective
complete message the achievement will unlock.

• Into the Wild
Complete Chapter 6 - Into the Wild on any difficulty.

To unlock this achievement you need to Complete Chapter 6 on any difficulty.
This Chapter is pretty short compared to the last 1.After going up the road on foot you will get to
some old car wrecks, a bus etc...After killing all the enemy, when you run up to the end of the road
the achievement will unlock.

• Angie
Complete Chapter 7 - Angie on any difficulty.

To unlock this achievement you need to Complete Chapter 7 on any difficulty.
This is another short Chapter,you are in an enemy tank and just have to progress through
destroying enemy AA's.Once you destroy all the AA's the achievement will unlock.

• Every life is sacred
Complete Chapter 8 - Every life is sacred on any difficulty.

To unlock this achievement you need to Complete Chapter 8 on any difficulty.
At the end of the Chapter your mission is to find David Weston.Just keep progressing through
the level and at the end when you find David the achievement will unlock.

• For the Resistance
Complete Chapter 9 - For the Resistance on any difficulty.

To unlock this achievement you need to Complete Chapter 9 on any difficulty.
(Refer to Veteran Commander to unlock this achievement.)

• Seasoned Commander
Complete the Game - Become a commander on Medium difficulty.

To unlock this achievement you need to Complete the Campaign on Medium.
(Refer to Veteran Commander to unlock this achievement.)

• Veteran Commander
Complete the Game - Become a commander on Hard difficulty.

To unlock this achievement you need to Complete the Campaign on Hard.
Progress through and complete each level.The achievements DO stack so start your game
on Hard and you will get these all when you destroy skynets computers on the last chapter.

#UPDATE#: Beat the game on Easy & get Med/Hard cheeves (Great tip YouStayClassy)

All trademarks and Copyright s contained in this document are owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders. This file may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal or private use. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission, except EasyXbox360Achievements.com and achieve360points.com. Use of this guide on any other web site or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.

iGoTiT4FrEe @copywrite 2009.™

Last edited by iGoTiT4FrEe; 12-18-2009 at 09:26 AM.
iGoTiT4FrEe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:23 PM   #2
CovertPimpSloth
Dark General

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements Staff Writer Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 8

am picking this up soon, i guess the game is self explanitory . LOOKS SUPER EASY. cant wait for a new 1000.

My Awards:
CovertPimpSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:45 PM   #3
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 3

Wow must be uber easy if you can knock out a guide as well

Many, many thanks iGoTiTaFrEe and a nice addition to the UNDER FIVE HOUR list!

My Countdown Counting down to: Until I feel pain..
3848 days 2 hours 20 minutes
Slam Da Brakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:31 AM   #4
msross
Master of Order

Awards Showcase
Master of Order 
Total Awards: 1

Theres also a glitch where its possible to get the two 'played on med/hard' achivements by only playing the final level on hard.. & that level is really quite easy...

So you can rush through on easy, & then use a 2nd local profile to replay the final scenario... Then once thats done, copy out (or erase) the main profile saves.. then replay the final level again on hard & youll get he final two.. makes it even easier!
I got the details for it from x360a, and quite frankly, it makes a crap game even shorter!
msross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:53 AM   #5
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by msross View Post
Theres also a glitch where its possible to get the two 'played on med/hard' achivements by only playing the final level on hard.. & that level is really quite easy...
I had posted the link here some time back when I should have posted it after this guide!

Here is the link again for the cheat.

Thanks to YouStayClassy for the cheat

Old 07-20-2009, 01:36 PM   #6
FieldersChoice
Adept

The hard level glitch works pretty well. i did it yesterday. If you're playing solo with the 2nd controller just make sure you put the 2nd player into cover.
FieldersChoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:20 PM   #7
msross
Master of Order

Awards Showcase
Master of Order 
Total Awards: 1

Yeap.. & dont forget it can revive the other player if they get shot or become self aware and see the awfulness of the game they are trapped in..
msross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:13 AM   #8
YouStayClassy
Master of Order

Awards Showcase
Guide Award Master of Order Achievement Guide Competition Winner Elite World Solo Challenge Runner-Up 
Total Awards: 5

Send a message via Yahoo to YouStayClassy

How to beat this game on Easy and get the Medium & Hard achievements

*You will need TWO 360 controllers and a backup account signed in to do this trick.

Step 1 - On your MAIN PROFILE/first controller (the one you want the 1000gs to go to), beat the entire game on Easy. On this difficulty it will only take you 4 hours or less

Step 2 - After you beat the game go ALL THE WAY OUT to the main title screen. With the BACKUP PROFILE/second controller start a NEW GAME on HARD, choose Co-Op, and join with your Main Profile/first controller when the game screen tells you to press start. Right after the new game begins (when you get control of John Connor and hear a guy ask "John are you okay?") quit out back all the way to the main title screen again

Step 3 - With the Main Profile/first controller, select Replay Scenario. Choose "For The Resistance" on Hard and Co-Op, joining with the Backup Profile/second controller when the game tells you to press start. Now beat this level. If you don't have anyone to play the Backup Profile/second controller, just have it idle while you do all the killing. It's a very easy and short level, even on Hard. After you beat the game the Backup Profile will get the achievements "For The Resistance", "Seasoned Commander", and "Veteran Commander".

Step 4 - Now exit out to your Dashboard, go to My Xbox / System Settings / Memory / Hard Drive / Games. Scroll down to your Terminator Salvation save file. You will notice both of your accounts that played the game have a save file created now. Now, DELETE the save file for your MAIN PROFILE. If you own a memory card, back up the save first if you aren't sure about this or don't trust me. After you delete the main save, this will only leave the save for your Backup Profile

Step 5 - Boot the game back up again. With the Main Profile/first controller start a NEW GAME on Hard and Co-Op, joining with the Backup Profile/second contrller when the game tells you to press start. Again, right after the new game starts quit out just like in Step 2 and back out to the main title screen. I cannot stress how important this step is, if you don't do this you WILL NOT get credit for the Medium and Hard achievements

Step 6 - With the Backup Profile choose Replay Scenario and select "For The Resistance" level on Hard in Co-Op, joining with the Main Profile/first controller when the game tells you to press start. Again, beat this level. This time when you complete it your Main Profile will get the achievements "Veteran Commander" and "Seasoned Commander" and you will now have 1k in this game without having to play all the levels on Hard.

I do repeat that if you aren't sure about this use a memory card if you're worried about deleting the save but this WILL work flawlessly as long as you followed all of the steps above word for word.

YouStayClassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:32 PM   #9
scotwolf
Master of Visions

Default terminator salvation

this game is so easy even on hardest difficulty,
i would just play through once on the hardest setting and it makes no difference if single player or if co-op.
get someone to help and 3-4 hours max 1000g simples!!!!!!
one of the most disapointing games ever.
scotwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:32 PM   #10
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotwolf View Post
this game is so easy even on hardest difficulty,
Sorry, but I found this game on hard annoying. Thank God I found YouStayClassy tip above. Made it so much easier.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version