Go Back   Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums > Xbox 360 Achievement Guides > T - Z

Old 03-18-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
PWjuggalo
Master of Order

gXboxLive Leaderboard: 12th

Awards Showcase
Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements 100K Gamerscore 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via MSN to PWjuggalo Send a message via Yahoo to PWjuggalo
Default TMNT 1989 Arcade

TMNT 1989 Arcade

12 Achievements for 200
Offline: 9 for 145
Online: 2 for 55
Secret: 1 for 0

Difficulty: 3-4/10
Time: 3-8 hours

Okay the reason for the time being so large is that some people claim to have a really hard time with this game. As well as the 250 points in Co-Op seems to give a lot of people trouble as well. Even if you find it hard there are still a few tricks that make it a simple journey.

Ninjitsu 10
Defeat three opponents with direct attack.

-_- Best place to try this is on the second level where the little chomper robots come out the wall. Just stand next to the whole where there coming out from, wait for three to pop out and attack with [X]. If it doesn't work the first time just try again.

Lofty Goal 10
Clear out April's Loft, losing 10 health or less, in a Local game.

-_- This includes the soldiers and the final boss. Final Boss Strategy: Line up almost directly below the boss and slowly move up striking 3-4 times (making him fall down) and then evade to the bottom of the screen. Slowly attack while moving up making sure to hit him but not step in front of him as he can't shoot you. Rinse and repeat.

Note: You can also use the two controller method. Check bottom of guide.

Lickity Split 10
Clear out the Apartment and April’s Loft in 2:00 minutes or less.

-_- This is easiest for me with Michelangelo. Once you get into April's loft clear the foot soldiers quickly and then use the same tactic as *Lofty Goal* and this should be yours with no trouble.

Note: If your having trouble try practice throwing the foot soldiers at the screen as that will help clear the foot soldiers in about 10-15 seconds.

Fire Hazard 20
Rescue Master Splinter without being burned by the flamethrower.

-_- Well there are several ways for this one to be done. You can do it in solo play as Raphael using his [A]+[X] combo never getting burned or play in Co-Op and have your teammate kill him while you stay in the corner avoiding being burned.

Evade 15
Defeat General Traag in the Technodrome, losing 20 or less health.

-_- Use Raphael and stand directly below him attack with [X] while slowly moving down jump back to top of screen, rinse and repeat. This could take a few tries to get the timing right but is very doable.

Deep Freeze 15
Get past the freezing trap in the Technodrome, without being frozen.

-_- This can either bee done by sticking to the bottom of the screen and jumping in time with the machines to avoid them popping up and freezing you or play in co-op and have the second player destroy all the freeze machines before you walk across.

Strategy 25
Defeat Krang's robot, losing 10 health or less.

-_- This can be done by using almost the same method from *Lofty Goal*. The difference is you can go either way. Just slowly move up/down striking a few times then jump to the top/bottom of screen depending on which direction you were going. Line back up and repeat.

Turtle Soup 25
Defeat Shredder without being turned into a regular turtle.

-_- Okay to do this in single player is almost impossible as far as I know if someone has a method please let me know. Using this method that is similar to the twp controller method is the only way i know how to do this. Start a Local multiplayer game with your account on controller 1 (P1). Let C1 die and continue through the game as normal with C2. When you are fighting Krang and he is almost dead press start on C1 and let Krang take him down to one life bar. Then defeat Krang. *Both P1 and P2 must be alive when Shredder comes through the portal.* As soon as Shredder comes through kill of C1 before he can be turned into a regular turtle. Use C2 to fight Shredder. Once Shredders helmet comes off he will no longer use his turtle ray. Press start on C1 and then finish off shredder with C2. *Make sure C1 is alive when shredder dies.*

Note: Have heard of people not getting this if they use C1 to finish off Shredder as well as him cloning himself again when the second turtle comes back to life but all of them with no helmets. Now I didn't have either one of these problems but have wrote the guide accordingly just to make sure people are aware and can avoid the achievement not popping.

Superhero 15
Destroy all Parking Meters, Pylons, Barrels, and Speed Signs in the game.

-_- Self explanatory. As you travel through if you find something that can be destroyed, then destroy it.

Note: Have heard rumors that if you don't hit the girl on the skateboard in level 2 I believe it is the achievement won't pop.
Now again I don't remember having this problem but just a heads up.

Slice and Dice 25
Earn 250 points, individually, in an Xbox Live CO-OP game.

-_- Best (and only) way to do this is boost it in Co-Op. Start a 2-4 player Co-Op game letting the player who is going for the achievement (PA) to do most of the fighting through the level. During boss fights the PA should avoid getting hit and let every one else kill him as he is only worth 10 points and can cost you a life or two.

Real Ultimate Power 30
Defeat Shredder in an Xbox Live CO-OP game, and live to tell the tale.

-_- Self explanatory. Play a 2-4 player XBL game from beginning to end and make sure to be alive when Shredder dies.

Secret Achievements

In the Dark 0
Fall into a manhole 5 times.

-_- On level two just fall into any manhole five times and bam achievement is yours.

*Note: All XBL Co-Op achievements must be done in public or custom match as they will not pop during a private game.

**Two Controller Method: Start game with account that is getting achievements on controller 1 (C1). On first level let C1 die never hitting any one. Play game with C2 until you getting to the boss that is locked to the achievement. Use C2 and fight said boss till he is almost dead (flashing red rapidly). Press start on C1 and the finish off boss.

***P.S.- I haven't played this game in ages. Plan on going through the game again tonight with dumbie account to verify that this guide still works, just wanted to get it submitted as to not lose this game to someone else.

Last edited by PWjuggalo; 03-19-2010 at 03:31 AM..
PWjuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWjuggalo View Post
just wanted to get it submitted as to not lose this game to someone else.
Good tactic.

Nice guide, very descriptive and I like the two controllers method

My Countdown Counting down to: Until I feel pain..
3707 days 14 hours 30 minutes
Slam Da Brakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:59 PM   #3
LCW P w N s U
Master of Order

gXboxLive Leaderboard: 56th

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements Master of Order 
Total Awards: 2

thnx i got this game and i havent played it in Ages. never cood figure these chievements out

100%-

Retail: CSI: Hard Evidence, Madden NFL 06, EA Sports Fight Night Round 3, Avatar: TLA: TBE, WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2010

Arcade: Uno, Dash of Destruction

1000 GS W/o DLC-

Borderlands
LCW P w N s U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:02 PM   #4
phoenixthreat
Shadow General

Tournaments Won: 1

gXboxLive Leaderboard: 33rd

Awards Showcase
Winner EX3A Member Play Anything For Achievements Elite World Solo Challenge Runner-Up 
Total Awards: 7

i am definately up for boosting this game just hit me up on live need all the boss achievements and a couple others
Old 03-21-2010, 04:43 AM   #5
BuckshotBrian24
Shadow General

gXboxLive Leaderboard: 46th

Awards Showcase
Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 2

Send a message via AIM to BuckshotBrian24 Send a message via Yahoo to BuckshotBrian24

I'll join it, just send me an inv.
Night at the Museum 2, NBA Street: Homecourt, Backyard Football 2010, Madden 06, Madden 09, Fallout 3 PC, Lost: Via Domus, NBA 2k6, College Hoops 2k6, Eragon, TMNT, Terminator: Salvation, and Avatar: The Last Airbender

100% Arcade Complete(5):
Soul Caliber, Dash of Destruction, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Madden NFL Arcade, and 3 on 3 NHL Hockey

BuckshotBrian24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode