Essentially it's a guess the image game, but these rules keep it flowing properly. Anyway, lets see if it catches on here:
* The goal is to guess what game a screenshot was taken from.
* Screenshot must be from the original game, no modded versions or unknown random internet games please.
* The first one to answer correctly gets one point. (The answer needs to be confirmed as correct by the person who posted that screenshot or a link to proof needs to be provided.)
* The person with the right answer now has to post a screenshot from a game.
* How detailed you need to be is up to the image poster. e.g. for a given screenshot: Half Life (or) Half Life 2 (or) Half Life 2: Episode 1
* If no one has managed to post the correct answer in 24h, anyone may post a new screenshot. (The point is still up for grabs until someone posts a new screenshot.)
* If the person with the confirmed correct answer hasn't posted a new screenshot within 12h from the confirmation, anyone may post a new screenshot.
* When confirming a Screenshot, also post the updated scores at the end of your post, for example:
7 Points: Player A, Player B
4 Points: Player C
1 Points: Player D, Player E, Player F etc.
* Make sure that the name of the file does not include the title
* If it's looking like no one will get it and we're nearing the 24 hours, give some hints
Takes a few early easy shots for the format etc. to begin to flow well but after that usually runs without a hitch (even if the thread creator vanishes!) Thus I'll start us off with something relatively easy: