Go Back   Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums > Xbox 360 Achievement Guides > A - L

Old 10-14-2010, 09:02 PM   #1
Nwehrman11
Adept Brotherhood
Points: 869, Level: 15 Points: 869, Level: 15 Points: 869, Level: 15
Activity: 88%
Activity: 88% Activity: 88% Activity: 88%

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
DefaultFuzion Frenzy 2

Hi everyone, I am new to these forums and I figured since it was called easy achievements, I would put up a guide for fuzion frenzy 2 because it is incredibly easy and a decently quick 1000GS. This is my first guide so constructive criticism is absolutely welcome.

I got this game a few months ago for around 10 bucks or less, because I loved the first one for xbox and figured I would give it a try. Turns out all the achievements are very easy and pretty quick too.

Before anything else, make sure you set all of your tournaments to 2 worlds and put it on easy (this is for those just playing the game for the achievements, I personally played on a harder difficulty because I love the game and it's not that hard).

FUZION FRENZY ROOKIE: 25 GS
Any mode is okay, just play 3 mini-games! But remember, practice doesn't count

Pretty straightforward as all the achievements for this game are, either play a few mini game frenzies or your best bet would be to just get these as you do the tournaments. You don't even have to win, just play your first 3 and there's your first easy 25 gs.

THE FIRST VICTORY: 25 GS
Win 1 victory in the Online Battle Mini-game Frenzy!

Very easy, all you have to do is win one mini game in any online game mode. If your going for quickness just do all the offline achievements and then start the online ones and you will get this along the way.

DUB MASTER: 50 GS
Win the Main Battle Tournament with Dub!

Once again, set the worlds to 2, and difficulty to easy if you want, and choose dub. Basically in these tournaments, a world is selected, and a some mini-games are played. You get points based on how you finish. Whoever has the most points at the end wins that world and gets to choose the next world. Make sure you win and control two worlds before anyone else and the achievement is yours.
Another way to go about this if you have 4 controllers would just be to plug them all in and then you will have no competition at all and will win everything easliy. If you don't have 4 controllers do not worry because this is not a tough game at all.

SAMSON MASTER: 50 GS
Win the Main Battle Tournament with Samson!

Same as Dub Master, just choose Samson.

GEENA MASTER: 50 GS
Win the Main Battle Tournament with Geena!

Same as Dub Master, just choose Geena.

ZAK MASTER: 50 GS
Win the Main Battle Tournament with Zak!

Same as Dub Master, just choose Zak.

NAOMI MASTER: 50 GS
Win the Main Battle Tournament with Naomi!

Same as Dub master, just chose Naomi.

JET MASTER: 50 GS
Win the Main Battle Tournament with Jet!

Same as Dub Master, just choose Jet.

CUSTOM MASTER: 50 GS
Win an Offline Custom Game!

Start yourself a custom game, it can be anything in the custom section. For quickness just set it to 1 mini-game and you can put it on easy once again. Remeber, OFFLINE!

TOURNAMENT HERO: 100 GS
Win and Online Tournament!

In the online menu choose tournament. Easiest would be to set it to 2 worlds again, and you need to get at least one other person in there. You can play with 1 human and 2 AI if you want, just set them to easy. Just win the tournament, simple as that.

MINI-GAME FRENZY HERO: 100 GS
Win 10 Online Battle Mini-game Frenzies!

The best way to do this would be to get a friend in your lobby with 2 easy AI players. Set it to one point to win, and pick a game that is quick and you are good at. If you don't have any friends online or that have the game, then just wait for someone else online to search and join your lobby. You pick the game so just choose one your good at.

CUSTOM HERO: 100 GS
Win and Online Custom Game!

Same concept as Custom Master, but this is online. You can do this one with a friend, or even just AI set to easy. If you have a friend on or find someone willing to help you boost, that is the easiest way to get the online achievements quickly.

MINI-GAME COLLECTOR: 150 GS
Unlock all the Mini-games!

This is one of those achievements that you just get at a random time. The best way to ensure that you get it would be when you get all the achievements for winning tournaments with different characters, make sure you play at all the different worlds, don't just play at the same 2 or 3. You should get this right around the time you finish up your last few tournaments with all the different characters.

FUZION FRENZY MASTER: 150 GS
Any Mode is okay, just play all the Mini-games! But remember, practice doesn't count!

Difficulty doesn't matter here again as you could have guessed. When you get the achievements for unlocking all the mini-games, just play the one you unlocked last. If you aren't sure which one you unlocked last then just play the ones you don't recognize. Eventually you will find the right one and get the achievement. You do not have to win, just play them.

Well guys hope this guide helps. If you have any questions or comments just post back here and I will answer them. I still have the game so if you need someone to boost and can't find anyone else, add my gamertag with a message that you need my help boosting and I will be happy to!
Items

Last edited by Nwehrman11; Yesterday at 10:10 PM..
Nwehrman11 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:02 AM   #2
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command
Points: 8,203, Level: 61 Points: 8,203, Level: 61 Points: 8,203, Level: 61
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 1

Awards Showcase
Level 50 Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 4

Thanks for the guide Nwehrman11 welcome to the forum! Unbelievably Fusion Frenzy 2 was not listed on this site for some reason ??

I have posted this on the main site HERE under 5-10 hour category and you also receive 250 XP points for posting a guide.

My Countdown Counting down to: Until I feel pain..
3558 days 0 hours 46 minutes
Items User owns 1x AK47 User owns 1x Pump Shotgun
Slam Da Brakes is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:46 AM   #3
IRELAND NO 1
Master of Order
Points: 1,485, Level: 21 Points: 1,485, Level: 21 Points: 1,485, Level: 21
Activity: 64%
Activity: 64% Activity: 64% Activity: 64%

Awards Showcase
100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 2

Thumbs up

Nice guide man good job!
I actually forgot about this game very very easy and quick 1000g
surprised nobody did a guide for this already and all multiplayer can be done by 2 players.
Items
IRELAND NO 1 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:52 PM   #4
Nwehrman11
Adept Brotherhood

Exactly what I was thinking. I haven't completed a ton of games as you can see since I just started going for gamerscore and I don't have many games, but this one is just really easy and very fun so I figured why not make a guide.
Items
Old Yesterday, 04:37 AM   #5
Barney Stinson
Shadow General
Points: 1,819, Level: 25 Points: 1,819, Level: 25 Points: 1,819, Level: 25
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

gXboxLive Leaderboard: 6th

Awards Showcase
Master of Order Boosting Challenge Winner 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 4

Just something you might want to add that makes this game easier than it already is. Its what i resorted to on my playthrough because i hated this game.

All of the tournaments you have to do for dub master etc you can do with 4 controllers. meaning you have no competition to worry about and you can win 100% of the time.

Other than that great guide
Barney Stinson is offline  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM   #6
Nwehrman11
Adept Brotherhood

Haha that is also a possibility I guess I will add that in for people that are struggling against the EASY AI
Items
Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode