Go Back   Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums > Main Topics > Xbox 360 General Discussion

Old 09-03-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
LADYHEAT
Adept
Points: 1,117, Level: 18 Points: 1,117, Level: 18 Points: 1,117, Level: 18
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
gXboxLive Leaderboard: 58th
DefaultDream Games, & nightmares.......

ok, ok,... here's the deal - have you ever played a game(s) to the point that you start to dream about them and see collectables everywhere?
(i know my husband and i have)

for example: I remember playing Crackdown, & Crackdown 2 , with my husband - the darn Glowing Green Orbs I could swear they were around every corner and on top of almost every house and power poll....

Just Cause 2 a great game, watched my husband play this for a few months, I even gave it a go. But I can never picture my self being chased my a bunch of Military Cops, shooting at me while i am sailing along the sky with a parachute and pulling myself using a grappling hook, to escape. Meanwhile shooting back at them and even throwing grenades - oh but those sure some fun dreams I had

Borderlands, a great game (look at me I'm dancing, I'm dancing) - long and all, but whenever i went to sleep and closed my eyes - for months while playing that thing - I could always hear "Brick" ( as that is who i played ) scream into his "berserk" mode (all the while punching out pretty much anything), and walking around the deserts and with every step i could hear him say "FOR ME?" or "THATS MINE!"

Now my husband is playing DEUS EX:HR, and well, we are both very impressed with this game and it has already started - dreams of hacking computers, crouching through vents, and sneaking around - not to mention the waves of baddies that can't find you if you just run down a couple of hallways and hide behind a door.

come on, how have your dreams been?
Items

Last edited by LADYHEAT; 09-03-2011 at 03:17 PM..
LADYHEAT is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
Gun Devil 2
Points: 11,958, Level: 71 Points: 11,958, Level: 71 Points: 11,958, Level: 71
Activity: 94%
Activity: 94% Activity: 94% Activity: 94%

Simon Champion!
Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 1

Awards Showcase
Guide Award Bot Killer Level 50 Committed Winner Membership Level 1 Reached 100K Gamerscore Donated Committed Challenger Dark General Front Page Writer GFX Skilled Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 13

Send a message via ICQ to Gun Devil 2 Send a message via AIM to Gun Devil 2 Send a message via MSN to Gun Devil 2 Send a message via Yahoo to Gun Devil 2 Send a message via Skype™ to Gun Devil 2

I've only done that with the old Rainbow Six titles for the original Xbox. I was in a really good clan and we had a couple of strategies for each map that worked real well. I played them so much I started to dream about them. Good times.

My Countdown Counting down to: Until I obtain 130K gamer score!
65 days 21 hours 43 minutes
Items User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot User owns 1x P90 User owns 1x Mini Uzi User owns 1x Handgun
Gun Devil 2 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #3
IRELAND NO 1
Points: 6,056, Level: 50 Points: 6,056, Level: 50 Points: 6,056, Level: 50
Activity: 98%
Activity: 98% Activity: 98% Activity: 98%

Tournaments Joined: 1

Awards Showcase
Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 10

Exclamation

LMAO yeah you know you are in trouble when you dream about games i often do after a long late night gaming session then straight to bed. Few times zombies have been seen, and i was weapon farming for hours on Borderlands went to bed a had a dream i found some amazing guns now thats mad! or sad!

My Countdown Counting down to: When i finally grow up!
2987 days 21 hours 44 minutes
Items User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Desert Tank User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile
IRELAND NO 1 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:05 PM   #4
eddie tubs
Dark General
Points: 2,930, Level: 33 Points: 2,930, Level: 33 Points: 2,930, Level: 33
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

Tournaments Joined: 1

Awards Showcase
Bot Hunter Front Page Writer Dark General Master of Order Bot Killer Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 6

I never dream about gaming,after a long days work and late night gaming,my head hits the pillow im gone,but when im playing for a long time i close my eyes and get a picture in my head,i could lie there and run through the level in my head where im going wrong,now thats f#%*ing strange
eddie tubs is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:51 AM   #5
Misplaced1BRAIN
Master of Visions
Points: 2,529, Level: 30 Points: 2,529, Level: 30 Points: 2,529, Level: 30
Activity: 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

DefaultLol, ....

she is telling the truth....I could never tell when i went to sleep, if i was about to dream about being chased byCOPS, or CORPSES (zombies)....
Seeing glowing orbs or collectables,.....

One thing for sure - when I REALLY get into a game ---- the GAME seems to get INTO me (my dreams) as well.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:43 PM   #6
LADYHEAT
Adept
Points: 1,117, Level: 18 Points: 1,117, Level: 18 Points: 1,117, Level: 18
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

gXboxLive Leaderboard: 58th
Defaultcorpses & zombies........

oh yeah, come to think about it I do recall have Dr. Ned's Undead Zombies (Borderlands) chasing me throughout the swamps. That freakn Large one carring that bomb on his back......... BOOM! (and the fight scenes - man oh man, them dreams were some fantastic)

But lately - they are all about Deus Ex:HR those cloaking guys, the turrets, vents, and hacking them computers - not to mention AGAIN the sneaking around.
Items
LADYHEAT is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:04 AM   #7
Misplaced1BRAIN
Master of Visions
Points: 2,529, Level: 30 Points: 2,529, Level: 30 Points: 2,529, Level: 30
Activity: 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

DefaultLol, just thought of a game......

Picture this, make a game similar to the movis 'inception'. But give the controls to this world to FREDDY KRUGER! Now we'll have some dreams and nightmares to talk about
Unread 10-16-2011, 09:20 AM   #8
a_correa4
Dark General
Points: 3,748, Level: 38 Points: 3,748, Level: 38 Points: 3,748, Level: 38
Activity: 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Tournaments Joined: 2

Awards Showcase
Addicted Challenger Dark General 100K Gamerscore Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 5

Send a message via Yahoo to a_correa4

Never dreamt about a game like that before, but I dreamt of events similar to being in a game

Like being locked in a house and the end of the world is near. Zombie of some sort try to break in and kill the last ppl alive.

Maybe it comes from too many games or movies, not sure!! Or maybe its just my subconscious telling me something......lol
Items User owns 1x Fat Boy Nuclear Bomb User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot
a_correa4 is offline  Reply With Quote

Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeSwitch to Linear Mode
Hybrid ModeHybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode