Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2
DefaultDark Souls

Anyone else going to get this? I know there will not be one easy achievement to earn, but I loved Demon's Souls. Party chat will be disabled, but Private chat should still work.
Items
Dashl is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #2
eddie tubs
Dark General
Points: 3,155, Level: 34 Points: 3,155, Level: 34 Points: 3,155, Level: 34
Activity: 32%
Activity: 32% Activity: 32% Activity: 32%

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 6
Likes (Received): 5

Awards Showcase
Bot Hunter Front Page Writer Dark General Master of Order Bot Killer Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashl View Post
Anyone else going to get this? I know there will not be one easy achievement to earn, but I loved Demon's Souls. Party chat will be disabled, but Private chat should still work.
I have never played demons souls but i did read online that anyone playing dark souls before release date rather then get banned the dev's are going to drop level 100 pantoms into there game,not sure what this means, but i think its a great idea everytime they turn on the game, they will be met with a load of level 100 enemies serves them right

XBOX LOOP 2013
Items User owns 1x AK47 User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Mini Uzi User owns 1x Fat Boy Nuclear Bomb
eddie tubs is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:47 PM   #3
IRELAND NO 1
Points: 6,409, Level: 52 Points: 6,409, Level: 52 Points: 6,409, Level: 52
Activity: 62%
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 4

Awards Showcase
Level 50 Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 11

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie tubs View Post
I have never played demons souls but i did read online that anyone playing dark souls before release date rather then get banned the dev's are going to drop level 100 pantoms into there game,not sure what this means, but i think its a great idea everytime they turn on the game, they will be met with a load of level 100 enemies serves them right
LMAO that sounds brilliant, wish they did that to all the COD hackers/cheaters in campaign and zombies!

Never even heard of the game tbh is it worth picking up Dashl?

My Countdown Counting down to: When i finally grow up!
2969 days 10 hours 20 minutes
Items User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Desert Tank User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile
IRELAND NO 1 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:48 PM   #4
Dashl
Master of Visions
Points: 723, Level: 14 Points: 723, Level: 14 Points: 723, Level: 14
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Post Thanks / Like

It came out last week in Japan, comes out here in the States on Oct. 4th. Demon's Souls was a PS3 only game, and just awesome, but very hard. Dark Souls is kinda the sequel, same dev, but on both systems now.

Early players in Japan, that played online, the devs made level 145 Black Phantoms to invade their game and kill them. The game is solo, but you can invite people to help out, Blue Phantoms I think. Black Phantoms are other players that invade your game to duel you. I only had that happen once, and he got the best of me.

If you have a PS3, Demon's Souls is worth checking out. I probably quit that game and threw the controller and said I would never play it again, but kept coming back. Very old school type of game, if you die, you have to start at the beggining, and fight your way back to your body, to get your souls (money for xp). If forces you to learn where the enemy is, the tactics they use, and if you make a simple mistake, you will die. Plenty of videos on youtube to see what kind of game it is. I like to call it a hardcore Fable 2 for adults. It is just brutal, but very cool. The new game+ keeps going without ending, and getting harder each time. I plan on giving it my all for 2 weeks until Batman comes out, and then going back in small bits so I won't cry myself to sleep.
Items
Old 10-12-2011, 04:49 AM   #5
Dashl
Master of Visions
Points: 723, Level: 14 Points: 723, Level: 14 Points: 723, Level: 14
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Post Thanks / Like

I found out today you can use party chat, it just kicks you to the offline mode. So you can't summon co op help, invade other people to kill them in pvp, or read hints that others have left. Still haven't tried private chat. I am a level 50, and I haven't found anything on youtube or gamefaqs that can help me out, so I actually broke down and bought the players guide.
Items

Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode