Old 10-06-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
IRELAND NO 1
Points: 5,686, Level: 48 Points: 5,686, Level: 48 Points: 5,686, Level: 48
Activity: 85%
Activity: 85% Activity: 85% Activity: 85%

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Awards Showcase
Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 10

Thumbs upFIFA 12 Grow your club guide

Right this is to help with probably one of the most time consuming achievements in the game, unless you do this

Ok here is how i got the make your club achieve value of 85,000,000 it's not hard but this way should save you lots of time and coins. It's not rocket science but this should help you get it a lot quicker and cheaper! If you know a quicker way by all means please add you tips & ideas.

It does work because i only started a few days ago, i was never on the app site. Since many guys were playing for ages i am now currently 8th on the world leaderboards for this week, 21st for the month 63rd for all time not bad for a few hours trading.

First you will need a little bit of luck, buy a few gold packs until you get a decent player or sell your most valuable. Then sell him at a decent price so you have some money to play the market. I got lucky a few times i sold Torres for 100k, if you have not got a really rare just sell a few decent players. I just started to buy all gold players nothing else no silver or bronze ever.

Here is what you do just search for Player, then Level Gold, buy every gold player you see for 300/350 coins or under starting off. You will be surprised how many players are sold for that value, i have got dozens of over 80 level rare shiny gold players for 300.

Why 300/350 because even if you have a duplicate when you quick sell you get a minimum of 300 coins back, minimum break even but you can sell for big profit double up at least.

When you get used to it you can pay higher prices because you will no what sells high and low, sell all your duplicates. Make sure you always have space in your trade pile for dupes, you might get a rare dupe with no space.

When you buy just start on the 1st page bid move on, bid move on keep moving don't hang around waiting, you will be bidding on players with a few seconds left on each. Keep going until you run out of cash or go blind from the screen lol. Never go back, only checking back if its a real bargain! You want to make quick & easy coins just keep moving.

When you are finished just keep putting players in the club, then watch the value fly up. I used to buy about 90/100 players then load them into the club if i had any duplicates trade for profit, 35k is roughly 100 gold players when buying cheap.

If you run out of cash sell another high value player to keep trading, just be patient buy low on gold players never silver or bronze waste of money IMO. You can pick up all gold players for a few hundred coins, stack them up eventually you will get it.

At the moment i have 147 rare gold players & over 500 normal gold players e.g. 91 premiership players 16 rare 75 normal gold. This was just from buying cheap, when i got into it i did buy a few for 1k or 10k when i seen a really good player.

So there is no need to buy a pack for 7,500 coins now when you can buy about 20+ gold players for the same amount. I hope this helps somebody out playing the market can get very addictive tbh, i have some money in the account and all i want to do is buy more players lol

My Countdown Counting down to: When i finally grow up!
3006 days 22 hours 5 minutes
Items User owns 1x Fat Boy Nuclear Bomb User owns 1x AK47 User owns 1x Champion Arcade Machine User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x P90

Last edited by IRELAND NO 1; Yesterday at 09:15 AM..
IRELAND NO 1 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM   #2
IRELAND NO 1
Points: 5,686, Level: 48 Points: 5,686, Level: 48 Points: 5,686, Level: 48
Activity: 85%
Activity: 85% Activity: 85% Activity: 85%

Awards Showcase
Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 10

Here is the pick of my gamercard no 8 in the world from launch day this week, the guys at the top overall played the online Fifa app for months trading players lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0658.jpg Views: 10 Size: 84.9 KB ID: 73  

My Countdown Counting down to: When i finally grow up!
3006 days 22 hours 5 minutes
Items User owns 1x Fat Boy Nuclear Bomb User owns 1x AK47 User owns 1x Champion Arcade Machine User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x P90
IRELAND NO 1 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM   #3
IrishMercenary8
Master of Order
Points: 1,094, Level: 17 Points: 1,094, Level: 17 Points: 1,094, Level: 17
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

gXboxLive Leaderboard: 37th

Awards Showcase
Master of Order Bot Killer Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 3

thanks for the tip ireland i will b using that now cause is only worth bout 2 million ha ha plenty of trading ahead for me so

My Countdown Counting down to: counting down to gears of war 3 there will b nothin else in my xbox for ages after that
Items
IrishMercenary8 is offline  Reply With Quote

Tags
fifa 12 easy achievement, fifa 12 grow your club, fifa 12 guide, fifa 12 tips