Go Back   Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums > Main Topics > Xbox 360 General Discussion

Old 10-21-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
eddie tubs
Dark General
Points: 2,887, Level: 32 Points: 2,887, Level: 32 Points: 2,887, Level: 32
Activity: 63%
Activity: 63% Activity: 63% Activity: 63%

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0

Awards Showcase
Bot Hunter Front Page Writer Dark General Master of Order Bot Killer Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 6

UnhappyBatman i am not

Picked up my copy of batman Arkham city today and cant play it,i was so looking forward to it but, i was called into work and told im working all weekend so if anyone picked it up can they add any comments on the game they have just to keep me going till monday

Last edited by eddie tubs; 10-21-2011 at 08:46 PM..
eddie tubs is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:16 PM   #2
Dashl
Master of Visions
Points: 644, Level: 12 Points: 644, Level: 12 Points: 644, Level: 12
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Tournaments Joined: 0

I love this game. It would be the perfect game if it was co op. Oh, put the Catwoman code in before you play the game the first time. It will add her content in the game, with a new opening to the game.

I will probably beat the main story today, but I have so much left to do with side missions, Riddler challenges, and that is not even counting the New Game+.
Items
Dashl is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:45 PM   #3
eddie tubs
Dark General

Awards Showcase
Bot Hunter Front Page Writer Dark General Master of Order Bot Killer Play Anything For Achievements 

Thumbs upThank you

Nice one cheers, when you finish main story can you go back and do side missions
Old 10-21-2011, 11:49 PM   #4
IRELAND NO 1
Points: 5,961, Level: 50 Points: 5,961, Level: 50 Points: 5,961, Level: 50
Activity: 76%
Activity: 76% Activity: 76% Activity: 76%

Awards Showcase
Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 10

Unhappy

Would you believe i am not even going to pick this up, i am trying to go through the games i have. With Battlefield & Skyrim pre-ordered which will take up so much time then COD. I have about 6/7 games here that need to be finished none short all long but great games, it does not help my attention span is like one of Blains goldfish.

I said to myself i am not going go mad with getting loads of games, i have broken that so Batman is off the list!

My Countdown Counting down to: When i finally grow up!
2991 days 21 hours 4 minutes
Items User owns 1x Fat Boy Nuclear Bomb User owns 1x AK47 User owns 1x Champion Arcade Machine User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x P90
IRELAND NO 1 is online now  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:03 AM   #5
eddie tubs
Dark General

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRELAND NO 1 View Post
Would you believe i am not even going to pick this up, i am trying to go through the games i have. With Battlefield & Skyrim pre-ordered which will take up so much time then COD. I have about 6/7 games here that need to be finished none short all long but great games, it does not help my attention span is like one of Blains goldfish.

I said to myself i am not going go mad with getting loads of games, i have broken that so Batman is off the list!
I know how you feel its a busy time but i had to get batman everybody wants to be batman or at least wear a leather suit Im playing gears and dead island over and back and knocking out a few achievements on those but the one game thats getting all my attention is bayonetta and it only cost me €5 it so over the top but really great ( almost forgot i have battlefield 3 booked for friday )
Old Yesterday, 03:21 AM   #6
Dashl
Master of Visions

I had to get Batman. I am skipping COD and BF this year, so that should give me time to finish Dark Souls (or cry trying)and Dead Rising 2: OTR. Probably rent Uncharted 3 (wrong system, I know) because the first two games were very short. Then that just leaves Nov. 15 for Halo, Assassins Creed, and Saints Row 3. I might be albe to work in Elder Scrolls 5 somewhere in there, because that gives me until Dec. 20 to finish all these and prepare for The Old Republic.
Items
Old Yesterday, 08:12 AM   #7
IRELAND NO 1
Points: 5,961, Level: 50 Points: 5,961, Level: 50 Points: 5,961, Level: 50
Activity: 76%
Activity: 76% Activity: 76% Activity: 76%

Awards Showcase
Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 10

Thanks Dashl I forgot to mention Halo of course, how the hell did that go over my head that's ordered also!

My Countdown Counting down to: When i finally grow up!
2991 days 21 hours 4 minutes
Items User owns 1x Fat Boy Nuclear Bomb User owns 1x AK47 User owns 1x Champion Arcade Machine User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x P90
IRELAND NO 1 is online now  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM   #8
New Found Terror
Dark General
Points: 6,860, Level: 54 Points: 6,860, Level: 54 Points: 6,860, Level: 54
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Tournaments Joined: 2

Awards Showcase
Level 50 Bot Killer Achievement Guide Competition Winner Guide Award Dark General Donated Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Committed Challenger 100K Gamerscore Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 14

Well I just started Batman and I love it! possibly no probably no more then likely game of the year for xbox! I can say only one bad thing is the 3D is awful compared to Gears 3 3D option. But that's no nock on the game. Hope you get to start it soon or play it if your on the fence.

100% completion
Retail = 60
Arcade = 6
Items User owns 1x M-16
New Found Terror is offline  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:38 AM   #9
Dashl
Master of Visions

Beat the game last night, but only 46% complete. They better start working on a new one.
Items
Old Today, 04:42 AM   #10
eddie tubs
Dark General

Awards Showcase

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashl View Post
Beat the game last night, but only 46% complete. They better start working on a new one.
Cool finished and all you dont hang around lol if i run into any problems i may call for help did you get the training achievement last one is hard i cant turn him to glide into the tunnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Found Terror View Post
Well I just started Batman and I love it! possibly no probably no more then likely game of the year for xbox! I can say only one bad thing is the 3D is awful compared to Gears 3 3D option. But that's no nock on the game. Hope you get to start it soon or play it if your on the fence.
Got on for an hour and must say its a great game the controls are perfect and linking the combos seem much better then the last game,so far its my GOTY

Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode