Go Back   Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums > Xbox 360 Achievement Guides > T - Z

Old 05-20-2009, 12:20 PM   #1
GlenGrainger
Master of Order

gXboxLive Leaderboard: 67th

Awards Showcase
Gold Guide Award Master of Order Guide Award 
Total Awards: 3

DefaultTest Drive Unlimited.

Not sure if you want one for this game, but I have it so.

Test Drive Unlimited is not really hard, just time consuming to get 1,000 from it, however, you can actually get around 300 points fairly quickly if you know how, less then 10 hours at a guess. To get around 500 - 600 your looking at more then 15 hours.

Small Collector - 15G

Own at least 2 different cars.

You will get this early on.

Amateur Collector - 20G

Own at least 4 different cars.

You can get this early on as well too.

Confirmed Collector - 25G

Own at least 10 different cars.

Ok now we are getting expensive, 10 cars may require 3 houses, depends on how you played, but for the most part its not hard, just need the money.

Most Varied Collector - 30G

Own at least 20 different cars.

While getting the Collectors Achievements you will get this one.

Extreme Collector - 30G

Own at least 50 different models of cars.

I still do not have 50 cars in my garages, think I have about 38 from memory, but I have not brought a car for some time now.

Owner - 20G

Own at least 2 houses.

Fairly easy, just buy 2 cheap houses at the start.

Real-Estate Tycoon - 30G

Own at least 15 houses.

This will take you a while to save up the money needed to buy 15 houses, or you could just buy cheap. Some houses are worth $200,000 while others are over the $1,000,000 for the 10 car garage.

Easygoing Tourist - 10G

Cover 30 miles (48 km).

Not hard, should get it pretty quickly actually.

Steadfast Tourist = 25G

Cover 200 miles (320 km).

You will get this while driving around to 'discover' all the Car Showrooms.

Traveller - 30G

Cover 400 miles (640 km).

This one will not be far behind either, When you start doing the Vehicle Transport, Courier and Races the miles will start ticking over.

Seasoned Traveller - 35G

Cover 1,000 miles (1,600 km).

By the time you have done most if not all the Vehicle Transport, Courier, Races, Models and discovering roads, this will tick over fast.

Eagle-Eyed Driver - 40G

Cover 5,000 miles (8,000 km).

Yeah good luck with this, I am still over 1,000 miles short of this achievement, but I have not quite finished everything.

Explorer - 40G

Discover all the roads on the island.

As you are driving around you will notice that roads turn a 'light blue' when you drive on them, this means that you have 'discovered' that road. A bike makes this so much easier, sometimes you do not have to travel the entire length of road, for example as you are racing around the big city near where you start, roads cross each other. Stop near a side road and enter it, you will see the entire road turns light blue even though you have only just entered it and not travelled along it.

I guess what I am saying is that roads will be 'discovered' in sections without travelling along the entire road, this makes Explorer achievement a little easier knowing that smaller/shorter roads, like entrance/exit ramps, can be 'discovered' just by entering the road and travelling a few meters then turning around and continue on your way. This is how I got the Explorer achievement so fast, travelling along a 'major' road, entering a side road, wait for it to turn 'light blue', turning around and continue along the 'major' road to the next 'side' road and repeating.

Tuner - 10G

Buy a performance pack for one of your vehicles in a Tuning Shop.

Very easy this one, just visit a tuning shop and purchase an upgrade for one of your cars, get it early in the game.

Successful Missions - Level 1 - 15G

Successfully complete 3 missions (Top-Model, Hitchhiker, Vehicle Transport or Courier).

See Successful Missions - Level 3 Achievement.

Successful Missions - Level 2 - 25G

Successfully complete 15 missions (Top-Model, Hitchhiker, Vehicle Transport or Courier).

See Successful Missions - Level 3 Achievement.

Successful Missions - Level 3 - 35G

Successfully complete 40 missions (Top-Model, Hitchhiker, Vehicle Transport or Courier).

Complete 40 of either Top-Model, Hitchhiker, Vehicle Transport or Courier missions, that's not of each, of either, so that means you can have say 10 of each, or 15 Model, 15 Hitchhiker and 10 Courier, or even 10 Model, 10 Hitchhiker, ALL Vehicle Transport and 20 Courier, either way, to total 40 all up.

Top Model - Girls that (look near the same) would like to be taken somewhere within a certain time, don't hit anything or run off the road. (Reward: Coupons)
Hitchhiker - Guys that (again look the same) would like to be taken somewhere within a certain time, don't make him too nervious. (Reward: Coupons)
Vehicle Transport - Deliver a vehicle (car/bike) somewhere, no time limit, but any damage reduces the money you get. (Reward: Cash)
Courier - A 'package' that needs to be delivered to someone, no questions, no police, time limit. (Reward: Cash)

Successful Missions - Level 4 - 60G

Successfully complete ALL the missions (Top-Model, Hitchhiker, Vehicle Transport or Courier).

As it says, complete ALL Top-Model, Hitchhiker, Vehicle Transport and Courier missions.

Single Player Vic. - Level 1 - 20G

Win the Gold cup in 5 Single Player challenges.

See Single Player Vic. - Level 5 Achievement.

Single Player Vic. - Level 2 - 20G

Win the Gold cup in 10 Single Player challenges.

Single Player Vic. - Level 3 - 20G

Win the Gold cup in 20 Single Player challenges.

Single Player Vic. - Level 4 - 30G

Win the Gold cup in 40 Single Player challenges.

Single Player Vic. - Level 5 - 40G

Win the Gold cup in 60 Single Player challenges.

Pretty much the same deal as the Successful Missions - Level 3 Achievement above, complete 60 single player challenges, combination of Race, Speed or Time. Again, it does not matter how many of each you do, just do 60 off them in total.

Single Player Vic. - Level 6 - 60G

Win the Gold cup in ALL the Single Player challenges.

As it says, complete ALL single player challenges, Race, Speed and Time with Gold cups, 120 in total.

Single Player Race Challenges - 20G

Win the Gold cup in ALL the Single Player RACES challenges.

Complete all 50 Race challenges with Gold cups, real racing, you vs opponents.

Single Player Time Challenges - 15G

Win the Gold cup in ALL the Single Player TIME challenges.

Complete all 44 Time challenges with Gold cups, these are just you vs the clock.

Single Player Speed Challenges - 10G

Win the Gold cup in ALL the Single Player SPEED challenges.

Complete all 26 Speed challenges with Gold cups, some are reach a certain speed within a given time/distance and some are speed traps/cameras where an average speed will be recorded.

Multiplayer Vic. - Level 1 - 10G

Take 3 victories in multiplayer races. Only RANKED MATCHES are counted.

See Multiplayer Vic. - Level 3 Achievement.

Multiplayer Vic. - Level 2 - 20G

Take 15 victories in multiplayer races. Only RANKED MATCHES are counted.

See Multiplayer Vic. - Level 3 Achievement.

Multiplayer Vic. - Level 3 - 30G

Take 30 victories in multiplayer races. Only RANKED MATCHES are counted.

Not a lot I can actually say about this, multiplayer races are pretty much the same as single player except your up against another human and not AI, 30 wins will get you to level 3. These are not instant challenges or custom challenges, these are multiplayer races and only ranked matches count towards your 30 wins. I have not done much multiplayer races, mostly instant challenges as I have been driving around and custom challenges from the Drive-In.

Edit: I have come across a good way to get this, have a look at the Multiplayer races on your map, select one that is reasonably short, setup a ranked match for 2 players. Wait for someone else to join or grab a friend to join and just continue to race over and over until all 3 Achievements unlock taking turns winning.

Note: If they leave at any point through the race, it will not count as a win.

Chevrolet Collector - 10G

Own at least 3 different CHEVROLET.

Once you have the money to spend, go buy 3 Chevs.

Ferrari Collector - 20G

Own at least 3 different FERRARI.

Once you have the money to spend, go buy 3 Ferraris.

Lamborghini Collector - 20G

Own at least 3 different LAMBORGHINI.

Once you have the money to spend, go buy 3 Lambos.

Aston Martin Collector - 15G

Own at least 3 different ASTON MARTIN.

Once you have the money to spend, go buy 3 Astons.

Mercedes-Benz Collector - 20G

Own at least 3 different MERCEDES-BENZes.

Once you have the money to spend, go buy 3 Mercs.

Ford Collector - 10G

Own at least 3 different FORD.

Once you have the money to spend, go buy 3 crappy cars... Oh I mean Fords. (Yes I am an Aussie, I like Holdens over Fords. )

Bike Collector - 10G

Own at least 3 different bikes.

Once you have the money to spend, go buy 3 motos. Remember, the Motobike Showroom does not become available until AFTER you have discovered all the Car Showrooms.

Last edited by GlenGrainger; 05-26-2009 at 01:54 AM.. Reason: Added Edit.
GlenGrainger is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:25 PM   #2
GlenGrainger
Master of Order

Awards Showcase

Club Member - 10G

Create a Club or become a member of an existing Club.

The cost of creating a Club varies on which club you enter, some are very expensive while others are just expensive. Best thing is hope a friend already has a club setup and can invite you to join. I have one already, if your after this achievement message me. Not sure if there is a limit on how many members a club can have.

Ben Sherman Collector - 10G

Own at least 10 BEN SHERMAN items.

Easy, just buy 10 items of clothing from a Ben Sherman store using Coupons you get from Models and Hitchhikers.

*ecko Unltd. Collector - 10G

Own at least 10 *ecko unltd. items.

Same as above, just buy 10 items of clothing from a *ecko unltd. store using Coupons you get from Models and Hitchhikers.

Trade - 10G

Buy or sell a vehicle from/to another member on TRADE.

Just buy a cheap car at the start, like the Saturn Sky and put it up for sale in Trade, not direct sale, online sale.

Instant Challenge Victories - 10G

Take 5 victories in Instant Challenges.

The best way to do this is turn off online connection, then challenge the AI drivers, win 5 to get this, pretty easy this way.

Island Tour - 30G

Win the Gold cup in the "Island Tour" challenge.

The Island Tour challenge is a race around the island of Hawaii, about 112 miles (180kms) in total, will take around 50 minutes to finish, available when you have reached Expert rank.

Sharing Custom Challenges - 10G

Share 3 custom challenges in the Drive-Ins.

Once you reach a certain rank, can not remember now, but you will get access to the Editor, you can create your own challenges/races with the rules and restrictions you want. Go to a Drive-In (Diner) where you will find an option to 'upload' or 'share' you challenge with the community.

Custom Challenge Victories - 10G

Take 2 victories in the custom challenges of the Drive-Ins.

While in the Drive-In (Diner), you can browse a list of challenges that have been 'uploaded' or 'shared' by other people, you can try your hand at any one of them, as long as you meet the requirements, some you will need to pay a entry fee. Win 2 to show how good you are.

Club Race Victories - 10G

Take 3 victories in Inter-Club races.

An Inter-Club Race is when two Clubs race against each-other. Your club must win 3 of these races.

Quick Start: When I first started I brought a Saturn Sky and the house Ka-'ahu-manu, once I got control, I drove back to the Saturn dealer and brought another Saturn Sky. I then drove back to the house and put one of the Saturn Sky up for sale on Trade, this took about 2 hours to sell, Trade - 10G Achievement done. In the mean time, I went right out of my house then left at the next intersection to find the race Asphalt Eater and raced it. I then headed towards the city that is close by, I was driving around that city 'discovering' roads and finding Top Model, Courier, Vehicle Transport and Races to do. While I was doing this, the Easygoing Tourist - 10G Achievement was done, while I was here I did a couple of the Top Model and a Vehicle Transport missions.

This gave me some Coupons and money, after I had done 3, I got Successful Missions - Level 1 - 15G Achievement, I did more though to get more then 20 Coupons. That was enough points too so I ranked up.

At this point, turn off online connections, instant challenge 5 AI drivers to a race, Instant Challenge Victories - 10G Achievement done. Turn online connections back on when finished.

Look in the map to find a Ben Sherman store, drive there, buy 10 items of clothing, anything you like, once 10 things are brought, Ben Sherman Collector - 10G Achievement done, next look for a *ecko unltd store and drive there. Again, buy 10 things, once done, *ecko Unltd. Collector - 10G Achievement done, do some more races, after 5 are completed the Single Player Vic. - Level 1 - 20G Achievement is done. Here is a list of some you should be able to complete:

Cute little race between friends.
It's all in the slide.
Halawai boulevard.
Need for freedom.
Rookie's race.
Return on Investment.
A little challenge.
Pure Acceleration.
The perfect driving line.

If you do them all, Single Player Vic. - Level 2 - 20G Achievement is done and another rank up. If you have continued to do the Top Model, Vehicle Transport, Hitchhiker and Courier missions also, you may have Successful Missions - Level 2 - 25G Achievement done too. With the money, hit the car showrooms, I would suggest either a Ferrari F430 or Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Coupe. For me it was the Chevrolet, Small Collector - 15G Achievement done, decision is yours though. Depending on how much 'discovering' you have done, you may have found the Tuning Store, buy an upgrade, Tuner - 10G Achievement is done.

With the better car, lets go for a drive, open the map, you will see that all the car showrooms are there but they are 'faded' so you can not just 'jump' there. You have to drive, so target one of the car showrooms with the GPS, press 'Y'. Work your way around the island, does not matter which way, your going have to go anyway so might as well do it now. After you have reached a car showroom, open the map and target the next. While doing this,
Steadfast Tourist = 25G Achievement done. That should be another rank up.

By driving around the entire island, you should have 'discovered' a few more Top Models, Hitchhiker, Vehicle Transport and Courier missions, along with a few more races. Do the Vehicle Transport missions to increase your bank account, once you have enough, look in the city near your house, there is an
appartment called Baskerville Spring, buy it, Owner - 20G Achievement done. Also you should be closing in on the Traveller - 30G Achievement by now too, you are probably ranked Expert, look for the Speed challenge 170mph in heavy traffic it is worth $15,000 to you, repeat this a few times, do not be silly and try going head-on into the traffic, turn-around and go with the traffic, much easier. With the money, I went out and brought 2 more Chevrolets which got me the Chevrolet Collector - 10G Achievement and a 'G' class car, at the same time Amateur Collector - 20G Achievement done too.

You will have to extend your garage to do the rest, repeat races to get what you need, at the same time, keep 'discovering' more roads and get your miles (kms) up, if you 'discover' all roads in the time, you will be given a house with a 10 car garage for free and Explorer - 40G Achievement. The Seasoned Traveller - 35G Achievement will be yours also.Added to this, a race called Around the Crater is worth $20,000 each time its done (you need a 'G' class car), repeat these 2 races a few times and go after the Ferrari Collector - 20G, make sure you get a Enzo, Lamborghini Collector - 20G, Aston Martin Collector - 15G, Mercedes-Benz Collector - 20G and finally Ford Collector - 10G Achievements.

While getting these, Confirmed Collector - 25G Achievement is done and you maybe 1 car away from Most Varied Collector - 30G Achievement, go on the hunt for a car you like. You can also get the Bike Collector - 10G Achievement too.

With the Enzo Ferrari, do the Island Tour which will give you Island Tour - 30G Achievement, you should be a Champion rank right now, depending on how you played, I was. Work on a few more races to get you Single Player Vic. - Level 3 - 20G Achievement, find and do more Vehicle Transport and/or Courier missions to get you Successful Missions - Level 3 - 35G Achievement which you should be getting close to.

With them done, you should be Champion rank, have a look for the Speed Challenge 180mph Downtown, its in the city, worth
$75,000 to you, also the Millionaires Challenge is now open, $1,000,000 of nice money for you, though it will take around 50 minutes to do.

Just to get here, you are probably looking at around 15 hours or maybe a little more and should have around 570G to your name, from here it is just a matter off finishing things off, single player challenges (Race, Speed and Time), Missions (Hitchhiker, Courier, Vehicle Transport and Top Model), buy houses, cars, share and race custom challenges, drive 5,000 miles (8,000 kms).

Last edited by GlenGrainger; 05-20-2009 at 01:55 PM.. Reason: Updated.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:55 PM   #3
Everton
Shadow General

Awards Showcase
100K Gamerscore Winner EX3A Member Master of Order 
Total Awards: 4

Blimey another blast from the past

I have been missing 90 points for 6 ach on this since 1967

MULTIPLAYER VIC. - LEVEL 1
Take 3 victories in multiplayer races. Only RANKED MATCHES are counted.
MULTIPLAYER VIC. - LEVEL 2
Take 15 victories in multiplayer races. Only RANKED MATCHES are counted.
MULTIPLAYER VIC. - LEVEL 3
Take 30 victories in multiplayer races. Only RANKED MATCHES are counted.
INSTANT CHALLENGE VICTORIES
Take 5 victories in Instant Challenges.
CUSTOM CHALLENGE VICTORIES
Take 2 victories in the custom challenges of the Drive-Ins.
CLUB RACE VICTORIES
Take 3 victories in Inter-Club races.

If you or anyone can help me with this I would be a happy chappy

Having driven this baby into the ground (the 5000 miles and drive every single bit of road achs took ages) I never found anyone else I knew with it to get these final bits.

Was a great game though and really enjoyed playing it especially the round the Island race, which as a tip you should deffo use a fast bike for and not a car.

My Countdown Counting down to: I give a damn
3476 days 0 hours 45 minutes
Everton is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:02 PM   #4
GlenGrainger
Master of Order

Awards Showcase

I have not played it for a while, started it up again a few days ago and thought yeah, I have not played this for ages so I might have a blast around.

I usually use a bike for the Millionaires Challenge, much easier to get through the traffic, but I use the Enzo for the Island Tour race.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:55 PM   #5
Everton
Shadow General

Awards Showcase
100K Gamerscore Winner EX3A Member Master of Order 
Total Awards: 4

Hardest thing for me was the Tantalus challenge

I must have tried that 20 times before beating it

Apart from that the game is more of an enjoyable drive rather than any extreme challenge.

If you wanna hit up those mp achs matey then send me a FR.

Just wondering what game from the past that I really liked you are gonna guide up next

My Countdown Counting down to: I give a damn
3476 days 0 hours 45 minutes
Everton is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:40 PM   #6
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenGrainger View Post
Not sure if you want one for this game, but I have it so.
No this is great! I guess it is classified as easy, just very time consuming as you said.

I will post on the main site. Thanks again!

My Countdown Counting down to: Until I feel pain..
3674 days 11 hours 45 minutes
Slam Da Brakes is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:57 AM   #7
GlenGrainger
Master of Order

Awards Showcase

I have updated the first post with an edit on how to get the Multiplayer Achievements easier, found a guide by ZENMASTR6555 at another site.

If anyone is interested in doing this, I should be online later today that I have finished assignments...
Old 05-26-2009, 08:44 AM   #8
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 

I will edit the main guide with the new tip!!

My Countdown Counting down to: Until I feel pain..
3674 days 11 hours 45 minutes
Slam Da Brakes is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:14 PM   #9
doylepaul
Adept

gXboxLive Leaderboard: 7th

i need two more achieves on this
doylepaul is offline  Reply With Quote
Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode