Go Back   Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums > Xbox 360 > Cheats & Glitches > A - L

Old 08-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
IRELAND NO 1
Administrator
Points: 10,040, Level: 66 Points: 10,040, Level: 66 Points: 10,040, Level: 66
Activity: 52%
Activity: 52% Activity: 52% Activity: 52%

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 99
Thanks (Received): 88
Likes (Given): 192
Likes (Received): 138

Awards Showcase
 200K Gamerscore   Membership Level 3 Reached Winner Staff Tango Member  Bot Hunter Level 50 Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 20

Default Darksiders 2 - Duplication glitch

Darksiders 2

Here is a glltch or more of an exploit in Darksiders 2, it allows you to duplicate any weapon or piece of armor as many times as you want. You can then sell the items or use them to upgrade possessed weapons, in turn you can duplicate them to sell or upgrade to make epic gear.

1 First you will need to have a 2nd profile this save will have to be at the tri-stone, that is only about 15 minutes in the game 1st safe area. You can also just send items to a friend you TRUST!

2 Copy your main profile save to a USB, use the USB save send all items you want to dupe to 2nd profile.

3 Delete USB file, now copy your main original file with all items still there back onto the USB again you now have all items back on HD & USB.

4 Rinse & repeat this step a few times, until you have maxed out inbox of 2nd profile.

5 Log in start the game with 2nd profile receive all gifts. When all items are received save back out, now copy 2nd profile to the USB. You now have 2 saves with the gifts.

6 When you start up game on 2nd profile use the USB save send all the gifts back to main profile, when finished delete the USB save.

7 Copy original 2nd profile to the USB again you will have all items back again rinse & repeat as much as you want.

8 Log into your main account collect all the gifts, now exit out save your main save to the USB you will have all items twice. Use your main save as normal the backup USB save will have all the items if you need to duplicate them again.

Hope I explained it so you can understand easily, if not I will answer any questions.

EPIC WEAPONS

I have crafted some epic GOD WEAPONS with health steal & wrath steal these are most important stats because they will make you almost invincible. You can get health points and wrath on every hit, so you can just mash or also use your skills because you will regen wrath.

If you duplicate items you can then upgrade each item again & again to get stronger. The items i have made of course can be made even better. I have spent many many hours crafting this gear, i need to get back to playing the game. I hope somebody else can improve them even more, then maybe send 1 back eventually we can make the ultimate set.

If anybody want's to make some gear message me on live with a message saying Darksiders 2 gear i will send it on, all i ask is if you improve the gear send a version back then i will work on it more. If anybody has some good gear, armor or talisman of any level please send it on, you can always improve your stats.

I have scythes with health steal 24% wrath 7% some with lightning dmg
Levels 16, 18, 20, 27, 28 maybe more will update when i check.

Axe, Armblades, level 17, 18 with health steal & wrath lightning dmg.

Xbox Gamercards
My Countdown Counting down to: When my back grows back!
2679 days 9 hours 59 minutes
Items User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Desert Tank User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile
Post Thanks / Like
ArcPolBear1982, New Found Terror thanked for this post
New Found Terror, XxB3asti3xX liked this post
Re: Darksiders 2 - Duplication glitch
Old 08-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #2
New Found Terror
Points: 8,590, Level: 62 Points: 8,590, Level: 62 Points: 8,590, Level: 62
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

New Found Terror's Flag is: United States

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 22
Likes (Given): 176
Likes (Received): 49

Awards Showcase
Membership Level 3 Reached Bravo Team Member Bot Hunter Level 50 Bot Killer Achievement Guide Competition Winner Guide Award Dark General Donated Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Committed Challenger 100K Gamerscore Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 17

That's awesome Ireland! I have some cool stuff I'll send you to get your crafty little hands on. The only thing is I always seam to find something bigger an better around every turn. Talking about dropped loot not crafted loot like yours.

100% completion
Retail = 83
Arcade = 9
Items User owns 1x M-16 User owns 1x Handgun
Old 08-26-2012, 05:52 PM   #3
New Found Terror

Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase
Membership Level 3 Reached Bravo Team Member Bot Hunter Level 50 Bot Killer Achievement Guide Competition Winner Guide Award Dark General Donated Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Committed Challenger 100K Gamerscore Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 

Thumbs up

So I found this guy on the darksider community that has a badass set of weapons. I'm trying to see if he'll send me a copy and I'll will share it with all of us! Below is the weapon set he has.

MY BUILD

LEVEL : 30 - Crucible 101.

GEAR : Full Abyssal SET - Both Possesed Scythes and Armblades

PRIMARY WEAPON - Possesed Scythes [30]

Stats : Damage 4560 / Crit Chance 93% / Critical Damage 317%.

Enchants : Critical Chance 30% / Critical Damage 35% / Health Steal 30% / Wrath Steal 30%

SECONDARY WEAPON - Possesed Armblades [30]

Stats : Damage 4980 / Crit Change 92% / Critical Damage 317%

Enchants : Critical Chance 29% / Critical Damage 32% / Strength 79 / Health Steal 30%

100% completion
Retail = 83
Arcade = 9
Old 08-26-2012, 06:41 PM   #4
IRELAND NO 1
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase
 200K Gamerscore   Membership Level 3 Reached Winner Staff Tango Member  Bot Hunter Level 50 Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 

Those are the types of weapons you can craft @ level 30 new game + it would take some serious serious time, I am still on my 1st run lol. The Abbissal armor can not be traded that's a unique ultimate set for doing every quest and doing 101 waves in crucible in 1 sitting!

If we could borrow 1 weapon like that we could work with it, I hope somebody will help us I can send back 10 of the same item to them maybe they are feeling generous...

Xbox Gamercards
Items User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Desert Tank User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile
Old 08-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #5
New Found Terror

Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRELAND NO 1 View Post
Those are the types of weapons you can craft @ level 30 new game + it would take some serious serious time, I am still on my 1st run lol. The Abbissal armor can not be traded that's a unique ultimate set for doing every quest and doing 101 waves in crucible in 1 sitting!

If we could borrow 1 weapon like that we could work with it, I hope somebody will help us I can send back 10 of the same item to them maybe they are feeling generous...
Ok so I've sent 4 PMs to people asking to barrow there empty level 30 possessed
Scythes telling them I'll give it back with what ever me or my friends make. So it's a win win for them. I hope they reply back.

100% completion
Retail = 83
Arcade = 9
Old 08-26-2012, 07:40 PM   #6
IRELAND NO 1
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

I hope you are right, but getting the level 30 possessed weapons isn't really that hard it's the stats they have on the weapons already. To get those stats could have taken about 20 fully upgraded weapons to a new weapon, to upgrade each stat a little at a time.

If we got a fully upgraded scythe or secondary, then we could improve that even more, tbh I can't see anybody being that helpfull I could be wrong.

Xbox Gamercards
Old 08-26-2012, 09:33 PM   #7
Feisar Racing
Master of Order
Points: 1,734, Level: 24 Points: 1,734, Level: 24 Points: 1,734, Level: 24
Activity: 18%
Activity: 18% Activity: 18% Activity: 18%

Feisar Racing's Flag is: England

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 17
Likes (Received): 14

Awards Showcase
Membership Level 1 Reached 100K Gamerscore Bot Killer Play Anything For Achievements Bot Hunter Committed Challenger 
Total Awards: 6

i hope so as want to blitz this game as the xmas launch window is fast approaching

Items
Old 08-27-2012, 05:50 PM   #8
IRELAND NO 1
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

I have sent 3 scythes to you Terror level 20, 27, 28.

Since then I have made more with higher health steal 24% wrath 24% on levels 16, 18 also made some amazing secondary weapons. Claws and armblades with same stats level 18, 20, 25. I have a few blank possessed weapons not touched yet, I really need to stop crafting and play lol.

Xbox Gamercards
Old 08-27-2012, 07:17 PM   #9
New Found Terror

Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRELAND NO 1 View Post
I have sent 3 scythes to you Terror level 20, 27, 28.

Since then I have made more with higher health steal 24% wrath 24% on levels 16, 18 also made some amazing secondary weapons. Claws and armblades with same stats level 18, 20, 25. I have a few blank possessed weapons not touched yet, I really need to stop crafting and play lol.
HAHA thanks for the great stuff. I cant wait to get home no. What level are you? Looking at your cheevos and what level I was at that part how are you using stuff at level 20+? I was going to PM you tonight that I made a set of arm blades that have a 34% health steal with an Ice damage and if you could copy it for me and see what you could do with it..

I found a possessed hammer weapon and I feed my 35% health steal weapon to it the same way I feed my 9% health steal to the one that is 35% before it was 35%. The max I could get out of it was 17% health steal. I must have quite and dashboarded it a dozen time and came up with the same result +/- 1% no matter how or what I gave it.

I dont know if you know but giving weapons an elemental of ICE is BOSS! It freezes them and lets you reck havok! Let me know if you want me to send that weapon or not. Dont know if you have stuff beter then that.

Also I'm trying to get BigBEEEE12 to send you some health and wrath steal weapons to toy with.

No luck so far with anyone from the Draksiders community wanting to help.....

100% completion
Retail = 83
Arcade = 9
Old 08-27-2012, 10:18 PM   #10
killabee12
Dark General
Points: 4,936, Level: 44 Points: 4,936, Level: 44 Points: 4,936, Level: 44
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 1

Awards Showcase
 Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Dark General MPG - Most Points Gained! Committed Challenger Membership Level 1 Reached 100K Gamerscore Inter-site Team Challenge Champion EX3A MVP 20K Double Club Winner Play Anything For Achievements EX3A Member Master of Order 20K Club Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 18

Ireland I am about to try the dupe. If i can get it to work ill send you my wrath steal sythes. They are at 22 percent. If you can send me some empty sythes that would be awsome
Items

Tags
darksiders 2 armor, darksiders 2 best weapon, darksiders 2 cheat, darksiders 2 dupe, darksiders 2 epic, darksiders 2 glitch, darksiders 2 guide, darksiders 2 loot, darksiders 2 possessed, darksiders 2 upgrade, darksiders 2 weapons

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode