Old 07-12-2009, 06:29 AM   #1
iGoTiT4FrEe
Master of Visions

Awards Showcase
100K Gamerscore Guide Award 
Total Awards: 2

PostBattfield 1943

-= Strap up soldier, beautiful blue skies, clear waters, and green island are yours for the taking! =-

Welcome to Battlefield:1943

It's time to do your part in the action packed battles of the World War II Pacific Campaign! Pick your path - be it as a rifleman crawling the trenches,a steel fisted tank commander or an ace piolt dog-fighting to protect the skies. Play as a lone wold or with your friends,coordination to turn the tide of battle. Whatever you choose,you get to enjoy the thrill of a fully featured online shooter with the unique Battlefield gameplay.
  • Factions:

US Marine Corps

First formed in 1775 during the American Revolution, the Marines have been a mainstay of the US Armed Forces ever since.
Securing their popular reputation as an invaluable asset to the US Military, the iconic image of Marines raising the flag at Iwo Jima tells the tale of their bravery. Join their forces and command a sturdy Sherman on the battlefield!

Japanese Imperial Army

The Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN) arguably had the most sophisticated naval force at the start of World War II, led by the largest battleship in history,
the Yamato. Officially dissolved in 1947, the Japanese soldiers who fought in WWII had a fierce reputation due to their never surrender creed made manifest by their service in the Pacific theatre and operations like Operation Ten-Go. Join their forces and fly the famous Zeros!

Original Source

Overview:

+Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10.
+Offline: 0.
+Online: 12 (200).
+Approximate amount of time to 200: ??
+Minimum number of complete playthroughs needed: Many ,there is no Single player only Multiplayer.
+Number of missable achievements: None!
+Glitched achievements: 1 (Top Squad ,see notes).
+Are there any cheats: No.

+Notes: There seems to be a problem with the Top Squard achievement.Its not the achievement itself but rather the info is incorrect when you check the stats screen after a match.It incorrectly shows your gametag as being in the top squard when infact you didnt actually make the cut.Battlefield 1943 is a great little game and probably one of the best that the XBLA has to offer.With the complete multiplayer experience you and 3 friends can battle it out to win the war.This is a very easy 200 points and shouldnt take to long with the exception of the 100 played matches achievement.Battlefield 1943 doesnt really need a guide as the achievements are pretty self-explanatory but it doesnt hurt to have the info there to confirm it in ones mind.

-=Achievement Guide=-

• Attacker
Capture five flags

To unlock this achievement you need to capture 5 enemy/neutral flags.It can be a flag assist or a straight up capture
just as long as it gives you points when you have captured the flag.After you take your fifth flag/flag assist the achievement will unlock.

• Best Squad
Be in the best squad on all three maps

To unlock this achievement you need to be in the best squad on all 3 maps.Get a few friends together and make a squad
from the main menu.Once you are all together and in a game call out to each other the enemies positions so if you dont kill him your
team mates will.Work together as a team and you shouldnt have much trouble unlocking this achievement.From the main menu select
the Stats & Awards tab to check if you have any of the awards for being the top squad.You can also check after the match by pressing
the button to get more info about how you did in the game.Once you get x3 on the award
the achievement will unlock on the stats/after match screen.

(The info can incorrectly display you as being in the top squad when you really didnt make it,see notes above).

• Tour of Duty II
Play one hundred matches

To unlock this achievement you need to play 100 matches total.It can be with a squard or just by yourself it doesnt matter.
Just keep playing matches and you will get the achievement in no time.After you complete your 100th match the achievement will unlock
on the stats/after match screen.

• Defender
Defend five flags

To unlock this achievement you need to defend 5 flags.When an enemy is trying to capture a flag you need to kill him
and get a defence kill/bonus for it to count.You dont even need to be at the same flag,you can snipe an enemy from across the map
and it will still count as long as its a defence kill.Just get 5 of these and the achievement will unlock.

• Master of your domain
Get one kill playing as each class

To unlock this achievement you need to kill one enemy with each class.There is only 3 classes in the game and it doesnt matter
if it's a combo from each side just as long as you get 1 kill with each class.Start with the Rifleman and when you get killed,move onto the
Infantry and then the Scout.Just get 1 kill with each and when you get your kill on the 3rd class the achievement will unlock.

• Milkrun
Fly a plane for 10 minutes

To get this achievement you need to fly a plane for 10 minutes.This is over time and not all in one round.When you are selecting
your spawn point select the boats or the airfield if your team has captured it.Once you reach 10 minutes flying time the achievement will unlock.

Last edited by iGoTiT4FrEe; 01-06-2010 at 11:52 AM..
iGoTiT4FrEe is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:30 AM   #2
iGoTiT4FrEe
Master of Visions

Awards Showcase
100K Gamerscore Guide Award 
Total Awards: 2

• Motorman
Get one kill with car, tank and plane

To unlock this achievement you need to get one kill with a car,tank and a plane.It doesnt matter if its a roadkill with the car/tank
or with the guns just as long as you are in the vehicle when you get the kill.The plane can be via shooting down another plane or flying over
an enemies flag and dropping bombs with the .Once you get all 3 kills the achievement will unlock.

• Parachutist
Use the parachute once (2 seconds)

To unlock this achievement you need to parachute once for at leased 2 seconds.You can spawn at the start of the game on the
boat or take a plane from an airfield,once you get in the plane just fly straight up and jump out with the button.Once you are
out of the plane just hit the button and parachute to the ground/water.When you reach the ground the achievement will unlock.

• The Pacific Campaign
Win once on every map as any team

To unlock this achievement you need to win the match once on each map.There is only 3 maps so you shouldnt have much
trouble unlocking this achievement.Once you get your 3rd win the achievement will unlock on the stats/after match screen.

• Tour of Duty I
Play 30 matches

To unlock this achievement you need to just play 30 matches.It can be with a squard or just by yourself,it doesnt matter.
After you have played the 30th match the achievement will unlock on the stats/after match screen.

• Veteran
Cap 25 enemy flags

To unlock this achievement you need to capture 25 enemy/neutral flags.It can be a flag assist or a straight up capture
just as long as it gives you points when you have captured the flag.After you take your 25th flag/flag assist the achievement will unlock.

• Melee Man
Melee kill one enemy player

To unlock this achievement you need to kill an enemy with a melee kill.Sneak up on an enemy sniping from a bunker or
when you are close to an enemy press the button and kill your enemy.Once he is dead the achievement will unlock.

All trademarks and Copyrights contained in this document are owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders. This file may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal or private use. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission, except EasyXbox360Achievements.com. Use of this guide on any other web site or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.

iGoTiT4FrEe @copywrite 2009.™

iGoTiT4FrEe is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:50 AM   #3
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 3

1/10 !!!!!!!

And I thought capturing the flags might be difficult...

Definitely post this up!

My Countdown Counting down to: Until I feel pain..
3811 days 14 hours 10 minutes
Slam Da Brakes is online now  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:52 AM   #4
-H-
Adept

Hi, I'm new so don't be afraid to insult me. Just thought I'd add the following as I finally got all 12 achievements for this game a couple of days ago.

Best Squad

I didn't see it mentioned above, but regarding Best Squad. If you start each match in an Open squad (even if you play by your self) your bound to get the Best Squad achievement before you get Tour of Duty II. The reason quite often there are no other squads in the matches I've played therefore as long as your on the winning team you will get it.

Tour of Duty I/II

Playing Air Superiority matches count towards these 2 achievements, and they tend to be shorter matches, as there is only 1 Flag to capture!
-H- is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:00 AM   #5
Blain

Hexxagon Champion!

Awards Showcase
200K Gamerscore Dark General EU Captain 100K Gamerscore 
Total Awards: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -H- View Post
Hi, I'm new so don't be afraid to insult me. Just thought I'd add the following as I finally got all 12 achievements for this game a couple of days ago.

Best Squad

I didn't see it mentioned above, but regarding Best Squad. If you start each match in an Open squad (even if you play by your self) your bound to get the Best Squad achievement before you get Tour of Duty II. The reason quite often there are no other squads in the matches I've played therefore as long as your on the winning team you will get it.

Tour of Duty I/II

Playing Air Superiority matches count towards these 2 achievements, and they tend to be shorter matches, as there is only 1 Flag to capture!
Nice tip for the squad chewy

Blain is offline  Reply With Quote
Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode