Go Back   Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums > Main Topics > Xbox 360 Achievement Guides

Old 01-01-2010, 11:34 AM   #1
danny226k
Adept Brotherhood

gXboxLive Leaderboard: 25th

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to danny226k
DefaultSonic's Ultimate Game Collection Achievement Guide

So this is my first achievement guide please comment and tell me how i did thanks for reading and happy achievement hunting
*CHEATS DON'T BLOCK ACHIEVEMENTS*

There are 34 achievements worth 1000 points

Single Player Achievements: 34

With these achievements you will be taking advantage of the in game save at any time feature, along with the fact you can change difficulty and number of lives for most of the games. check each game before going in to see if different options are allowed.

Get Rich
Alex Kidd: Collect 1,000 in currency
25 points
You will get this achievement in the first level just put max lives easy get all the coins die rinse and repeat might take a few tries

Don't Die
Alien Storm: Reach Mission 3 without losing a life
25 points
This one might be some trouble for some people, make sure the difficulty is on easy, and basically try your best to get quick combos on enemies. Use "Y" to use a special energy weapon to clear all enemies on the screen. Pick up energy boosters to help as well.

Enter the Beast
Altered Beast: Collect 100,000 pts or higher by the end of the first level
10 points
simple you get it at the end of the first level make sure you transform into the wolf and kill the boss and your gonna get it after you defeat him *NOTE* same as other games easy max lives

Holy Water
Beyond Oasis: Unlock the Water Spirit
20 points
This is the first title you will actually have to play a little bit into to get the ach... use the "RB" to use your map, it will tell you where to go, there will be flags on the map... only thing you need to do is beat the first temple and collect the blue water spirit.Also make sure you collect health and a sword all in the first temple

Stealing Points
Bonanza Brothers: Reach 40,000 points on the first level
20 points
The key to this one is setting your options to easy and to max lives... knock down the gaurds and close the door wait for them to get up and rinse and repeat

Easy as Pie
Columns: Get 20,000 points only on Easy Mode
15 points
first most important keep a line open at one of the ends and when you get the shiny set just drop it by itself and BAM 10000 points and save at this point and try not to mess up

Hardly a Hero
Comix Zone: Complete first episode
20 points
This game you have to use the in game saving, because you die once, you have to start all over... you only get one hp refill and the weapons don't work very well except the rat you get later in the first level... there are actually 3 parts to the first level, complete them all to go the the next episode.In the options menu go to jukebox and press the following numbers in order- 3,12,17,2,2,10,2,7,7,11. just highlight each number with the red check mark and press B on them. You will hear him say "OH YEAH" when you have got it right.. thanks to Matlock WK for the post

Get Ahead
Decap Attack: Collect 5 Bonus Coins
30 points
you might not get this until about world 2 or so, you will find the bonus coins inside of the statue heads that you have to break... collect 5 coins and that's it.

Communication is Key
Ecco: Talk to another dolphin
10 points
find another dolphin hit "A".. that's it.

Taste Like Tuna
Ecco: The Tides of Time: Eat 200 fish
20 points
Find an area with a lot of fish, spam "X" to dash and eat up all the fish it will take a little bit but it will unlock once you have 200 eaten.takes 15 mins. max

Suit up
E-SWAT: Obtain the Combat Suit (Complete Mission 2)
30 points
This game is not forgiving at all, the first level is easy enough, make sure to use "Y" to climb the side of some buildings in the first level..
in the 2nd level you have to follow your trolley up 2 and then all the way to the right jump to the right of where it says "GO" and you will then fight the boss in the next room, beat him to unlock the ach.
USE SAVES FOR THIS GAME.

Don't Get Lost
Fatal Labyrinth: Progress to the fifth level of the labyrinth
30 points
not very hard best bet is rush to the end get to the next floor and rush again but in the end its a fun game

Getting Chicks
Flicky: Collect 80,000 points
25 points
This one is pretty easy, rack up a ton of points on the first level by getting the time bonuses, you should get the achievement by level 3.

Garden Gnomes
Golden Axe: Collect 20 magic power-ups
20 points
During the course of the game you will see BLUE gnomes with bags, kick them and they will release BLUE magic power ups, make sure they are blue, there are some green gnomes that give food. only the blue ones count, collect 20 to get the achievement. i can confirm that you can save and come back and finish it

Tower Up
Golden Axe II: Complete Tower Level
35 points
Simply complete the tower level to gain this achievement.
second or third level not sure but its REAL easy

Saved by Magic
Golden Axe III: Use magic 10 times
20 points
This one is easy, simply use your "Y" magic ten times get one use you should have this by the second level

TGIF
Kid Chameleon: Collect Mani-axe
35 points
another real easy one you should have this real quick around 3rd or 4th level cant remember its the hockey mask once you put it on it should pop up

Twinkle Twinkle
Ristar: Collect 5 Yellow Stars
30 points
This is another one you have to go kind of far into the game... for this one it's simply how much you check the levels you are with the levels, check treasure chests or knock your self against walls, and stars will fall out. collect 5 of these stars for the achievement. The game gets kind of annoying and frustrating so make sure to save.

Yatta!
Dr. Robotnik's M.B.M.: Complete the game
50 points
Beat the whole game,
To get to dr.robotnik go to the main screen start it and co to continue and put yellow bean,happy bean,blue bean,blue bean and it takes you to the last level. this game is more luck based then skill based

True Ninja Skills
Shinobi III: Complete first level without using continues
30 points

This is extremely easy...at the options screen turn lives to max, and give yourself 100 throwing stars, incredibly easy... there are like 2 or 3 parts to the first level.

Complete Chaos
Sonic The Hedgehog: Obtain a Chaos Emerald
30 points
If you are having trouble on the first level towards the middle there is a waterfall that you can drop below and there will be land... drop down, and head to the left, there will be a breakable wall... break the wall open, jump into the gold ring, play the falling minigame, and collect the Emerald...
SAVE BEFORE THE MINIGAME

A Different Tail
Sonic The Hedgehog 3: Collect 100 rings with Tails anywhere on Angel Island Zone
35 points
start a new game talis only and make sure you save every 10 coins or somewhere in that range
I went 50 coins got hit and had to restart !

Flicky to the Rescue
Sonic 3D Flickies' Island: Rescue 20 Flickies.
15 points
when you kill an enemy a flicky will appear, collect the flicky and bring 5 to a Ring and jump through it to unlock the next area. You will need to do this 4 times to unlock the achievement

Lots of Zeros
Sonic Spinball: Get 10,000,000 points in the first level
30 points
SAVE SAVES SAVES.... This one is simply playing for as long as possible and to keep saving at increments
basic hit EVERYTHING !
not hard once you get the hang of it

Retail 1000-28
Arcade 200-13
My Countdown Counting down to: my 18th birthday
311 days 4 hours 2 minutes

Last edited by danny226k; 01-01-2010 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: adding achievement tile
danny226k is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:34 AM   #2
danny226k
Adept Brotherhood

Awards Showcase

Defaultcontinued..

Get to the Chopper
Super Thunder Blade: Score over 1,500,000 points in the first level
15 points
For this one make sure to keep a hold of "A" the whole time,also make sure you are moving the whole time, never stay in the same place at once or they will destroy your helicopter. you have two weapons, the auto homing missles, and your chain gun which shoots directly forward... Again, make sure to save at increments, because this one gave me some trouble.when you are at the end of the ocean bed, keep holding "A", even though the score disappears you still gain points for shooting.TIP: put it on easy seven lives and save after you get a good amount of points or happen to beat the tank in one life.

Three Times a Charm
Streets of Rage: Complete 1st Level using all 3 characters
20 points
This one is easy, but just takes a little bit of times... simply complete the first level of the game with each of the 3 starting characters... when you defeat the first level boss Make sure you start the second stage. Once you do, you have to reset the game game, by pushing the back button and going to reset.

Good Day Mate
Streets of Rage 3: Unlock Roo the Kangaroo as a playable character
15 points
Play through the game to Unlock Roo as a character.you get this in the beginning of level two just defeat the guy controlling him and when you do roo will run off the screen and the ach. should pop
*TIP* make sure you dont kill off roo before the trainer or your gonna have to re-do it

Super Charged
VectorMan: Collect 500 photons
45 points
This game was surprisingly fun... you won't get this achievement until the 3rd world if you play going starlight through, but if you explore every level and collect every photon it's possible to get it in the first world, but the time it takes looking for photons is better spent going on to the next level. the trick to this game is to shoot the TV's the TV's have all kinds of powerups that help you, or give you photons.

Can You Dig It?
VectorMan 2: Reach Scene 11
45 points
First you need to press the back button and select the ABC button ConFig.

Once you have done this start Vectorman 2...Now you are on the first level, pause the game and enter the following button sequence:

Up, Right, A, B, A, Down, Left, A, Down. Make sure you set the button Config else this wont work.

Un-pause and this will bring up a menu. Go to the first option and scroll left til you get the level Can I Dig It! Press A then hit start .

You will get the Achievement Can You Dig It? A nice 45 GamerScore.

Blast Processing
Play all GENESIS™ Titles
50 points
just start it and back out as soon as it starts and start from the beginning to the end

Master the System
Unlock Everything
50 points
when the main game starts up hit "Y" and it will bring a bunch of things up read what is needed to unlock it once you unlock the last one the achievement should pop up
*TIP*more then half of these are achievement related so just play the game normally

Watch Every Video
No Life
50 points

*READ THE BLAST PROCESSING ACHIEVEMENT*
same thing just click on it let it play for a sec or two and back out

Critique
View all Artwork
50 points
This one takes a bit to complete, on the Main aracade screen you will see it says "B" for Museum so press "B" and it will bring a description for each game. Go the ART and select the Game cover and the cartridge cover for each game... Press LT to switch quickly between games. Once all have been viewed the achievement will unlock.

Only in the '80s
Play all Arcade Titles
50 points
*READ THE BLAST PROCESSING ACHIEVEMENT*
You do not have to actually "play" all the games for this one, simply hit A to start the game and it will count as played, then simply back out, you must play all games including unlocks.

Remember SAVE SAVE SAVE... Hopefully this helps someone out.
thanks,

if you have any questions feel free to msg me on xbox live

Retail 1000-28
Arcade 200-13
My Countdown Counting down to: my 18th birthday
311 days 4 hours 2 minutes
danny226k is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:05 PM   #3
CovertPimpSloth
Dark General

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements Staff Writer Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 8

really really good guide well done.

My Awards:
CovertPimpSloth is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:16 AM   #4
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 3

Nice guide danny226K

I will post this up on the main site and also add a link to the cheats available.

Thanks!

My Countdown Counting down to: Until I feel pain..
3824 days 15 hours 2 minutes
Slam Da Brakes is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:45 AM   #5
danny226k
Adept Brotherhood

Awards Showcase

i love my guide lol

Retail 1000-28