Old 01-21-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
IRELAND NO 1
Adept Brotherhood

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 1

DefaultHalo team

Right I am looking for a few guys/gals here who play halo regular or just every now and then to jump in and play Halo together for fun not to serious.
I have maxed out both odst and halo 3 so I am not out for achievements, not really interested in ranking up just want to play with some like minded gamers who like to play and have a good laugh.
I wouldn't have a problem helping anybody with a few achievements if some of you guys need it. Maybe it could become a regular thing and set up a few matches see how we go.
If anybody has any ideas what we can do to set it up or how to go about it please post your opinions....
Anybody interested just sign your name we can get started, if you are on just send an invite and I will jump in.
IRELAND NO 1 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
MMMMMMMMMMMMMEH
Master of Order

Breakout Champion!
gXboxLive Leaderboard: 51st

Awards Showcase
Guide Award Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 3

I'm in. I used to on a pro team back In the day
100% arcade: 4
Proudest moment on XBL: Beating MW2 Spec op wetwork solo, thus getting Star 69, and 1k on MW2
MMMMMMMMMMMMMEH is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:44 PM   #3
G0nz0killa
Shadow General

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member Master of Order 
Total Awards: 6

WOW! ppl play this crap for fun?? didnt think that was possible. Galo is one of the worse games ive played def galo posg
G0nz0killa is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:21 PM   #4
IRELAND NO 1
Adept Brotherhood

Awards Showcase

Mmmmmmmmmmeh great we should wait until we hopefully get a few more names and send out a few messages to get started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0nz0killa View Post
WOW! ppl play this crap for fun?? didnt think that was possible. Galo is one of the worse games ive played def galo posg

Wow obviously you won't be playing!
Yeah people do play Halo for fun, I personally would like to play some multiplayer with a few guys/gals from here get a few kills and have a chat.
It's one of the worst games you played honestly? Do you get more fun replaying a level 4 times by yourself, replaying a game 3 playthroughs to get a few measly points where's the fun in that? I just posted this up to try and get a few gamers together for a few games and try make it a regular thing, it's not your thing that's cool you never know you might enjoy it.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:55 PM   #5
G0nz0killa
Shadow General

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member Master of Order 
Total Awards: 6

Yeah people do play Halo for fun, I personally would like to play some multiplayer with a few guys/gals from here get a few kills and have a chat.
It's one of the worst games you played honestly? Do you get more fun replaying a level 4 times by yourself, replaying a game 3 playthroughs to get a few measly points where's the fun in that? I just posted this up to try and get a few gamers together for a few games and try make it a regular thing, it's not your thing that's cool you never know you might enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

i wont enjoy it ive never liked galo, and galo posg really made my mind up of galo, and yeah i would rather play rogue warrior 3 times than play ne galo multiplayer. and noone said that i play by myself ! but have fun playing galo for fun thats if you can get ppl to actually play for fun
G0nz0killa is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:59 PM   #6
IRELAND NO 1
Adept Brotherhood

Awards Showcase

Smile

Gonz i'm not havin a pop at u to each his own I like it u don't I love most multiplayer games mostly shooters. Just kind of thought a few more gamers in here just might want to play for fun for a change instead of grinding out those last few gamerpoints.

Anyway back on topic we got 2 of us so far me and mmmmmmmeh sounds good! Sign up...

Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode