1. Go the left from your house, up upon the grass, until you come to a gap in the rock wall. In here should be your first Jizo Statue
2. Go behind the house after crossing the second bridge (where the Tengu is inside) and across the water on a small patch of land.
3. On the path to lookout point to Futo (where you are following a trail of apples if playing for the first time) it is just before you have to do a wall-to-wall jump. It's behind a large rock on the left.
4. As you go past the second stone steps to the Temple, go left and look for a gap in the rock formation with a path leading to a cliff edge. The statue is on the left.
5. From the Temple take the stone steps down and the left path. This will lead to the Shrine. Follow the path straight across a stream and until you reach a broken wooden bridge. Drop down onto the grassy area below and it should below.
6. Slightly hidden this one. As you leave Ninja Mountain, cross the long wooden bridge and jump down to a grassy edge. Follow the narrow path down until you reach wide area of grass. There may be a bird resting down here. Look for a gap in the rock on your right and the statue is hidden in the grass.
1. In the burning village there is a house in the center that you can enter. It is in back left corner.
2. Just after the first save point, on the left of the path.
3. After you rescue your first bear, go to the right until you find a hole in the rock. go through and it is in here on your left.
4. Head left into the woods to the fireball shrine. Jump up to the grassy part above the shrine and cross the river for the Jizo.
5. At the back of the Temple house on the left.
6. Go back to the path until you reach a river. Go right hop into the water and go down the rapids. Once you reach a calm spot on the right side should a shrine and checkpoint. To the right of the shrine is the Jizo next to the amonelia plant
7. go back to the river follow the rapids down more and go to the grassy area in the corner on the left. Wall jump and shimmy over to the Jizo on the ledges.
8. Go back down to the water and look for another area on the left side of the river.
1. On the main path on the right, after the note from Shun.
2. To the left of the main path just before the save point.
3. Turn right as you enter the Earth Castle, next to a caged animal.
4. After your first mini boss, there will be second checkpoint. Face the checkpoint, go down the small alley on your left and past some stairs. It will be on your left.
5. Again From the second checkpoint go through the big gate with swinging red lanterns. It is in an alcove in the hut on your right.
6. In the second area after going across ropes in an alcove in front of the guarded gate.
7. In the third area, left of the gate with swinging red lanterns and guards.
8. In the fourth area, go right, past a big guy and it is in an alcove on your right.
Great River Canyon
1. Follow the main path, on right before a reading note on the tree.
2. After the second checkpoint, go right instead of going straight ahead. Jump across the rocks in the water, climb up the ledges and behind the waterfall it will be in front of you.
3. When crossing the rocks on top of the waterfall, it will be on right on top of a rock, near the waterfall edge.
4. When you reach the enemy camp, behind one of the tents.
5. After the camp , cross the water and it will be in middle of some fruit trees.
6. After the first set of rapids climb up an island to reach a checkpoint. Cross the log and follow path to the shrine. Continue forward and there will a another area with the shrine.
A Distress Signal
1. Go forward to the first area, after your short river journey. It is behind a hut on a winding path on your left.
2. Once in the cave, follow left path after the caged animals and jump off the right side of the bridge.
3. Follow the path to the temple, drop down into the water to the shore on your left. It will be along this path.
1. At the start, follow the path then right at the sign post onto the grassy area. It is behind a tree here.
2. Continue forward and you free a caged animal, then straight across the path in the distance some more enemies. Go towards them take a slight right, another caged animal. Go forward along the lower path and it will be next a tree on your left.
3. From the first checkpoint go immediately right into the path in the rocks. Fall down the first ledge and look to your left, it will be in the grass.
4. From the burning village, go towards the Lost Soul's Graveyard which is on a winding path past the caged animals. From the signpost, go right and it is behind some rocks.
5. In the graveyard where you find the hut with the anemone flower in it, it is behind the hut.
1. From the start, go right until you reach a big gate that is barred. It is on the left of this gate.
2. From the big gate, head over to the other side (follow the yellow orbs) until you find a tree stump. Go through the tree stump and you will find it on your path in the cave.
3. Continue forward and you will an exit to to well. Exit out and you find the statue on an alter.
4. After the second save point, follow around until you find a building on your left with a rope lantern leading to a rock face. Climb up the building and cross the rope lantern. Use wall jump to reach the ledge and then go right to reach the lantern.
5. Head forward until you find a new area with enemies target practising. Behind a sliding door in this area is the statue.
6. After the third save point, use the rope lanterns to reach the rooftop above the Big Samurai on the left gate. Jump down into the corner and you will see a small crack in to the outer wall. Go through and you will see the statue on the other side.
7. On the top of the second tower building you climb with a lookout on top.
8. Tricky to find this one for me. After the second tower, when you get to the area where there are wooden platforms and steps with archers below head across on a rope lantern on the right that leads to a rocky ledge next to a big wall. In a small alcove along the rocky ledge is the statue.
1. Cross the bridge then follow the orbs to the right. Go up the ledges towards the shrine, and the statue is along the grassy area to your right, before you cross a log.
2. After your first checkpoint, down the stairs, on your left.
3. After you talk to a Tengu, it is inside a burnt hut, to the left of the path to second checkpoint.
4. On the path, after the caged animals.
5. Follow yellow orbs to the temple. Go up the first flight of stairs.It is on the ledge on your right if you look from the entrance arch of the temple.
6. From the temple, go save Tora at the burning campsite. From the campsite look around until you see yellow orbs across the river, leading to a path and tunnel. The statue is on this path.
7. After the sixth checkpoint, follow the left path when it splits until you reach a barred gate. Go to the grassy ledge on the right of the gate
8. In the final area on the left, behind a tower.
1. Follow the path until you see a hut in the water on your left. The statue is inside the hut.
2. Go to the temple and when you reach the second river to cross, after the stairs, turn right onto the river to find it on top of a rock.
3. After the big Koi drops you off in the next area, there is a hut you can float into, where there is a statue.
1. From the main entrance, jump into the moat and head right towards a broken wall. Enter this area and the statue is right of the waterfall.
2. In the area with the stealthy Samurai, go to the back right corner where there is a hut three caged animals. Behind the hut is a archer practice area with a tree and the statue
3. When you reach a flooded area, go right and wall jump to a platform where there are three enemies. The statue is on this platform.
4. When you reach a second flooded area, look right to find it in a corner shelter.
5. After climbing some flooded stairs, look left before the gate, for the fourth checkpoint. Step on to it and jump over the wall for a garden with the statue.
6. At the beginning of the second flooded stairs, on the bank on the other side.
1. Follow the path until there is a fork in the road. Go right and the statue is on your left.
2. After the first village, go underneath the entrance arch, then immediately turn left and follow yellow orbs to the first shrine. It is on the ledge before the first stairs.
3. Right behind the the cadged animals in the middle of the path.
4. As soon as you enter the Samurai camp and past the wooden defences, look left. You will see it on a ledge.
5. Fifth checkpoint go down in the snowy area, go left down where there are caged animals. Opposite the animals is the statue.
6. After Old Mountain Road signpost, go left, its on a ledge.
7. After the area where you fight Big Red Samurai, head through the gate and follow the right path. Eventually you will see it on your left.
8. In the cave ,take the left path. It is in the room with the anemone is in the middle.
1. After the first two groups of enemies, look to your right next to a tree.
2. Just before the bridge, go right and it is beside a bush.
3. In the first area of the castle, there's a path leading to the main gate with spearman guarding it. Go up pathway, after the second sliding door to your right, is an entrance to an alleyway, where there's a statue and some caged animals.
4. As you enter the second area, past a checkpoint, go through the gate then immediately turn right. You will see two platforms with enemy archers. On the higher platform is the statue, behind a pillar.
5. Right at the end of the paper wall area, before you turn outside to exit, it is the paper room in front of you, with two caged animals.
6. After the next checkpoint, go up the stairs on your right and fight some enemies. Destroy the two towers then follow around the building to find the statue.
7. On the left archer ledge in the final area.
1. Right after the avalanche ends , head for the cut down tree near the gate with the red lights. It is to the right of it.
2. follow the path and go towards the gate with a cut down tree in front of it. It is on the left of it.
1. At your first checkpoint, after the Tengu, go to the path on the left, instead of the right.
2. From the second checkpoint, go left down the slide and you will reach an area with a shrine. It is behind some bushes on your right.
3. After the fourth checkpoint, on the main path before a fork in the road.
4. Go towards the temple (under the red arches) and then go left when the path bends. Follow the frozen river and you will see the statue on your right, before the waterfall.
5. On the main path, after the caged animals.
6. On your left, after the first big gate.
The Big Jump
1. From the start, go down the path a little and it is on your left.
2. Bit hard to see this one. As you enter the castle grounds, head for the group of trees in the back left of the area. The statue is in-between the trees
3. After the second set of stairs, on your left.
1. Follow the path, after the glowing rock , on your left next to a bush.
2. Follow the path left, after the first check point, at top of steep climb.
3. Immediately after the wooden archway, turn left and follow around the corner.
4. After the wooden archway there is a second check point. After the second checkpoint it is behind the second sliding door on your left.
5. After the last statue, turn left at the bridge and do a long wall jump until you reach a ledge. The statue is on the higher ledge on your right, facing the cliff. Bit tricky, just take a good leap jump from the lower ledge.
1. After first two spearmen you encounter, on a ledge on the other side.
2. After your first red samurai, go up the beam until you reach the rafters. Turn around and go along the thin pole. Look down to your right is the statue.
3. After the first check point, walk across the broken floor, it is on the second ledge on your left , after the thin pole you walk across.
4. Go up the beam before you enter the Dojo doors on your left. Head into the crawl space on your left.
5. After the third Checkpoint, you do a wall jump and then break a paper wall. As you enter, it is on your right.
6. In the corner of a paper room at the back, with caged animals. The room is one of the last rooms you reach.
7. In the back left corner of the paper room, opposite the last spell thrower, before you walk across the pole to exit the paper rooms.
8. Before you enter the room with a dragon on the screen door, go left and follow the corner around.