Go Back   Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums > Xbox 360 Achievement Guides > A - L

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2011, 07:54 AM   #1
MMMMMMMMMMMMMEH
Dark General
Points: 7,116, Level: 55 Points: 7,116, Level: 55 Points: 7,116, Level: 55
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Awards Showcase
Level 50 Membership Level 2 Reached Bot Killer Noob Winner Noob Challenger Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Winner EX3A Member Guide Award Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 12

DefaultHalo: Reach

Halo: Reach is a fairly easy 1000G, and shouldn’t prove too much trouble for avid gamers. It is definitely one of the easiest campaigns in the franchise, which is good considering that you have to run through it on Legendary alone. Overall, I’d say the difficulty is about a 7/10 with you being able to get the original 1000G in about 40 hours. 15 for Campaign, 25 for Multiplayer and leveling up to Lt. Colonel for what will presumably be your last achievement. If you’re a Halo junkie like myself, feel free to jump right into Legendary campaign by yourself, but if you aren’t, try and run through it with some friends to try and get a feel for the campaign before jumping in. Don’t just go for the achievements though, have fun with it. You can put literally hundreds of hours into playing online and never stop having a great time.

The Soldier We Needed you to Be-25g
Completed the campaign on Normal Difficulty
See “Gods Must Be Strong”

Folks Need Heroes-50g
Completed the campaign on Heroic Difficulty
See “Gods Must Be Strong”

Gods Must Be Strong—125g
Completed the Campaign on Legendary Difficulty
Halo: Reach is not particularly hard on Legendary if you are playing with friends who know what they’re doing. The achievements are stackable, so if you and three friends beat the game together on Legendary you will get all three of these achievements.

A Monument to All Your Sins-150g
Completed every mission on Halo: Reach alone, on Legendary.
This achievement can be very tough. If you’ve played all of the Halo games and know what you are doing, feel free to jump right in by yourself. However, if you are new, you may want to play through with some friends to get a feel of how to do each mission so that you can speed run through it by yourself. Just remember to always play tactically, using nades nonstop and letting your fellow Spartans do their part of the killing. Advancing slowly but surely is much better than continually running through and dying hoping to get lucky.

We’re Just Getting Started-10g
Completed the 2nd mission on Normal or harder
]See “Send Me Out… With a Bang”

Protocol Dictates Action-10g
Completed the 3rd mission on Normal or harder
See “Send Me Out… With a Bang”

I Need a Weapon-10g
Completed the 4th mission on Normal or harder

To War-10g
Completed the 5th mission on Normal or harder

You Flew Pretty Good-10g
Completed the 6th mission on Normal or harder

Into the Howling Dark-10g
Completed the 7th mission on Normal or harder

Dust and Echoes-10g
Completed the 8th mission on Normal or harder

This is not Your Grave-10g
Completed the 9th mission on Normal or harder

Send Me Out... With a Bang-10g
Completed the 10th mission on Normal or harder
These achievements all come naturally through story progression.

They’ve Always Been Faster-25g
Cleared the 2nd mission without setting foot in a drivable vehicle.There’s only one point in the second mission where it tells you to step in a drivable vehicle. Just keep walking, and once you get through that part you’ll get the achievement.

Two Corpses in One Grave-25g
Killed two vehicles at once with the Target Locator in the 3rd mission.After going through the main courtyard at the beginning of the 3rd mission, you’ll come into a garage. There you’ll find a Target Locator. This gun directs planes to fly overhead and bomb the crap out of a certain area. Grab it, and in a second the garage doors will open and you’ll get a checkpoint. Out in a field there will be two Wraiths. Wait for them to get near each other and fire. If you only get one of them, just revert to the last save and try again.

Banshees Fast and Low-25g
Hijacked a banshee during the Reach campaign.
During a few of the missions there will be banshees flying overhead. To get this achievement, you need to hijack one. The easiest mission to do this on is Tip of the Spear at Rally Point Bravo. At the start there is some wreckage next to you. Among weapons and health packs there is a jet pack armor ability. Snag it and proceed towards the spire. Above you you will see some banshees flying decently low. Time it right and give it a go until you jet pack up there and get one for the achievement.

Your Heresy Will Stay your Feet-25g
Killed the Elite Zealot before he escaped during the 5th mission.
As you go through the mission, you will hear the AI tell you that there is a high-ranking Elite at this site, but it’s not priority to kill him. Continue through, and in a bit you should see him. Keep following him and shooting him, making sure not to let him get away. If you’re still close to him when you near the end of this area, he’ll turn around and fight you. Slay him, and you will earn yourself an achievement.

If They Came To Hear Me Beg-25g
Performed an Assassination against an Elite to survive a fall that would've been fatal.
This achievement is one of the trickiest in the game. The easiest part by far is at the beginning of the mission “Pillar of Autumn”. You walk up to a cliff, and can see an Elite walking around below you. Sprint and jump off the cliff, making sure to stop sprinting while you’re still very high in the air, as it will not be fatal if you are sprinting. When you are about a foot above the Elite, hold the melee button. With some luck you should assassinate him and survive the fall, earning the achievement in the process. This achievement can take a while, but is not too hard.

Last edited by Dooney; 06-16-2011 at 07:05 PM.. Reason: fixed text formating
MMMMMMMMMMMMMEH is offline  Reply With Quote

Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeThreaded Mode