Go Back   Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums > Main Topics > Xbox 360 General Discussion

Old 10-07-2011, 01:05 AM   #1
Misplaced1BRAIN
Master of Visions
Points: 2,529, Level: 30 Points: 2,529, Level: 30 Points: 2,529, Level: 30
Activity: 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Defaultstolen, stolen, stolen....

geez, you have to say THIS GAME is stolen -
so many things in this game that are out and out right STOLEN from other games, there are just so many of them,
it's like there was this company where all the employees liked different games, and each person had a different part to program and decided to "BETTER" whatever they liked best and put into this game for this "knock off"

come on there has to be others that think this!!!!!

did Scooter's MOM (Moxxy's) change the arena into a tv studio? and years later her great grand son runs the place? Really, next time you go into the BASH TV thing look at the floor just as you walk in, then look up - it's like you are standing inside the arena to Moxxy's UNDERDOME!
Old 10-07-2011, 08:12 AM   #2
IRELAND NO 1
Points: 5,807, Level: 49 Points: 5,807, Level: 49 Points: 5,807, Level: 49
Activity: 87%
Activity: 87% Activity: 87% Activity: 87%

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Awards Showcase
Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 10

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced1BRAIN View Post
geez, you have to say THIS GAME is stolen -
so many things in this game that are out and out right STOLEN from other games, there are just so many of them,
it's like there was this company where all the employees liked different games, and each person had a different part to program and decided to "BETTER" whatever they liked best and put into this game for this "knock off"

come on there has to be others that think this!!!!!

did Scooter's MOM (Moxxy's) change the arena into a tv studio? and years later her great grand son runs the place? Really, next time you go into the BASH TV thing look at the floor just as you walk in, then look up - it's like you are standing inside the arena to Moxxy's UNDERDOME!
Yeah but remember at least they took all good games and the best parts and improved them, they can do this every game if this is what they produce. How many other games try to copy and other ideas just ruin the whole gaming experience, its a mish mash and does not work!

With this new engine i can only imagine what games are to follow, if they try to copy Borderlands my fav game of all time kudos as long as they don't mess up they didn't so i am happy! I hope there is a lot more to comeRemember these guys started back in the day made CASTLE WOLFIENSTIEN, DOOM , QUAKE just to mention 3 everybody who made a shooter since then copied these guys!

My Countdown Counting down to: When i finally grow up!
3000 days 18 hours 41 minutes
Items User owns 1x Fat Boy Nuclear Bomb User owns 1x AK47 User owns 1x Champion Arcade Machine User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x P90

Last edited by IRELAND NO 1; 10-07-2011 at 08:28 AM..
IRELAND NO 1 is offline  Reply With Quote