dzstarr6668
Adept

gXboxLive Leaderboard: 42nd

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 1

Defaultintroduce yourself

hi.

my name Daniella. i'm new to the site, and as i've been looking through the forums i realized there wasn't anywhere where i could introduce myself. so i thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread.

so everyone should say a little something about themselves, we are all in this together, all achievement hunters at heart, otherwise we wouldn't be here.

again, my name is Daniella, i go by Dani, or dzstarr6668 on my Xbox.

i'm 27 years old and i live in the sunny state of Florida (where old people go to die.)

i have had my Xbox for a little over 2 years, and i love it.
the sound of an achievement popping is music to my ears.

i like to play fighting games....Soul Calibur 4, Mortal Kombat, i wish they would bring back Killer Instinct.

but don't be surprised if i frag tag you in Gear of War 2, and i love playing some Halo 3 from time to time.

i enjoy playing games with my son Aydyn, he is 3, and already achieving on his own account on my Xbox. being a product of 2 gamers would defiantly have turned out liking to play video games.

anything with zombies is an automatic favorite, i have almost no gamerscore in Dead Rising because i can't stop killing them...what story?

so now, i have told you guys a little about me, and i encourage everybody to follow my lead, its nice to know who's out there.
dzstarr6668 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:51 AM   #2
MMMMMMMMMMMMMEH
Shadow General

Breakout Champion!
gXboxLive Leaderboard: 55th

Awards Showcase
Winner EX3A Member Guide Award Master of Order 
Total Awards: 5

My name is Jon. I'm 16, and live in Oklahoma (where rednecks go to die). I've had xbox for a long time, and started with Halo. I was pro for a while, but then quit and then discovered achievements. I did those for a while, but am now re-addicted to Halo. I'm looking to get re-sponsored and go to some MLG tournaments this year. =]

done whoring for a while. Playing halo and some RPGs. Fun I know
MMMMMMMMMMMMMEH is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:02 AM   #3
LCW P w N s U
Shadow General

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements Master of Order 
Total Awards: 2

Hi my name is aj and i have a problem...... I love achievements! Im 17 almos 18. I live in michigan (where the old people are before they go to florida) i play MW2 a lot but havent been achievment hunting in a bit. Idc bout going pro or anything as long as i can pop off a head

100%-

Retail: CSI: Hard Evidence, Madden NFL 06, EA Sports Fight Night Round 3, Avatar: TLA: TBE, WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2010

Arcade: Uno, Dash of Destruction

1000 GS W/o DLC-

Borderlands
LCW P w N s U is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:02 PM   #4
BuckshotBrian24
Shadow General

Awards Showcase
Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements 

Send a message via AIM to BuckshotBrian24 Send a message via Yahoo to BuckshotBrian24

My name is Brian, but some of my friends call me Buckshot. I am from South Jersey. No I am not a new yorker wannabe(That's north jersey), so don't expect me to say joisey. I am 19 turning 20 in October. My fav band is Alter Bridge. I am on a achievement hiatus for now due to college. Come summer I will be racking up some score. Looking forward to playing Sonic 4 Eps 1 & Madden 11 then. If you may be wondering what I am going for, I am going to become a Psychologist. If you want to boost, just add me at BuckshotBrian24 and when I have some free time I'll gladly help. Also I am proud to be 129th in my state in GS, as it is Jersey, the weirdest state in America. One more thing is I am a huge CoD nut. If I am not ach. hunting, I am on there probably playing Ground War or Free-for-alls. Any questions, feel free to ask me and welcome to the site Dani.
Night at the Museum 2, NBA Street: Homecourt, Backyard Football 2010, Madden 06, Madden 09, Fallout 3 PC, Lost: Via Domus, NBA 2k6, College Hoops 2k6, Eragon, TMNT, Terminator: Salvation, and Avatar: The Last Airbender

100% Arcade Complete(5):
Soul Caliber, Dash of Destruction, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Madden NFL Arcade, and 3 on 3 NHL Hockey

Last edited by BuckshotBrian24; 03-24-2010 at 09:08 PM..
BuckshotBrian24 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
Gun Devil 2
Adept Brotherhood

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 1

DefaultHello

Hi all,

My name is John (or Gun Devil 2 on xbox) and I have a little over 55K on my gamer score. I look forward to breaking the 100K mark by the end of the year. With this site's help that shouldn't be a problem.
Gun Devil 2 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:19 PM   #6
Blain

Hexxagon Champion!

Awards Showcase
250K Gamerscore 200K Gamerscore Dark General EU Captain 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun Devil 2 View Post
Hi all,

My name is John (or Gun Devil 2 on xbox) and I have a little over 55K on my gamer score. I look forward to breaking the 100K mark by the end of the year. With this site's help that shouldn't be a problem.
Hi fella, good to have you aboard, if you need help getting to 100k you have come to the right place, any questions just ask

Blain is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:33 PM   #7
Dooney
Slightly lower than Vulcan High Command

Awards Showcase
Shadow Master Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun Devil 2 View Post
Hi all,

Hi Gun Devil 2, welcome to the site, as Blain said, any problems ask away
Old 04-02-2010, 04:05 AM   #8
FPS GLIMMER
Shadow General

Tetris Champion!

Awards Showcase
Winner EX3A Member 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 6

Send a message via AIM to FPS GLIMMER

My name is Shane, I am currently in graduate school and am 24 years old. Im training to be a police officer. I recently stopped playing bad games for gamerscore points when i reached 100k. I also posted a picture of myself in the Post a picture thread.

Noobus maximus 2
Bungie Frontpage-Eve Front page- MLG Top ten Videos of the week #81
10k Views and rising

Completion Retail 40
Completed Arcade 7
FPS GLIMMER is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 03:39 PM   #9
BuckshotBrian24
Shadow General

Awards Showcase
Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements 

Send a message via AIM to BuckshotBrian24 Send a message via Yahoo to BuckshotBrian24

Welcome to the site Devil.
Night at the Museum 2, NBA Street: Homecourt, Backyard Football 2010, Madden 06, Madden 09, Fallout 3 PC, Lost: Via Domus, NBA 2k6, College Hoops 2k6, Eragon, TMNT, Terminator: Salvation, and Avatar: The Last Airbender

100% Arcade Complete(5):
Soul Caliber, Dash of Destruction, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Madden NFL Arcade, and 3 on 3 NHL Hockey

BuckshotBrian24 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #10
PWjuggalo
Master of Order

gXboxLive Leaderboard: 9th

Awards Showcase
Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements 100K Gamerscore 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via MSN to PWjuggalo Send a message via Yahoo to PWjuggalo

Okay well "I have been here for a few months so lets intoduce myself finally. Well I am 29 years old also live in FL like DZstarr6668. As a matter of fact her 3 year old is also my 3 year old. We play lots of games together. I play anything under the sun from carptastic for a full 1000 to pure please only ever achieving 5 or 10 points. So wanna getdown for some fun or need an 100 hour boosting partner. I am your man, just hit me up.

PWjuggalo is offline  Reply With Quote

Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode