Go Back   Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums > Xbox 360 Achievement Guides > T - Z

Old 09-22-2010, 08:53 PM   #1
Dooney
Dr Hammer
Points: 14,058, Level: 77 Points: 14,058, Level: 77 Points: 14,058, Level: 77
Activity: 57%
Activity: 57% Activity: 57% Activity: 57%

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 7
Likes (Received): 8

Awards Showcase
Bot Hunter Bot Killer 200K Gamerscore Shadow Lord Donated Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Front Page Writer Level 50 Guide Award Double Agent Shadow Master Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member UK Captain Dark General 100K Gamerscore Master of Order 
Total Awards: 19

DefaultTruth Or Lies

**Warning, Do Not Buy This Game RENT ONLY, Unless you really Want To Purchase For Fun**

Overview
Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10
Offline: 28 (1000)
Online: 0 (0)
Approximate amount of time to 1000: 1 ~ 2 hours
Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2
Does difficulty affect achievements?: No
Glitched achievements: None
Do Cheats Effect Achievements : No
Mutiple 1000gs Game Version : No
Additional Equipment Required : Yes (Microphone) - I used Rockband Mic

Credit goes to Blain for pointing me in this games direction, it is literally after Avatar the easiest game ever. Most of the achievements will unlock after the first "Short" game play through, i had just over 600gs after about 45 mins.

*Tip* When calibrating your created players voice, you have to register 3 truthful answers, and 3 lies. Easiest thing to do is have a distinct sound for "True" and a completely different sound for a "Lie". Yes the game is that bad, so remember your 2 sounds they will come in useful.

Sweaty Palms 20gs

Create a profile, give it a name and speak your name into the microphone for this to unlock.

Is It Getting Hot in Here? 20gs

Remember to use 2 different sounds, 1 for "True" 1 for "Lie" calibrate your profile with these for this to unlock.

Original Sinner 20gs

When you start a game, the sound you picked for "Lie" use this during a round for this to unlock.

Coming Clean 20gs

During a round use the "True" sound for this to unlock.

Goody Two-Shoes 20gs

Having unlocked "Coming Clean" by making the "True" sound, repeat on the very next question so you answer 2 in a row "True" for this to unlock.

Honest John / Jane 20gs

When answering "True" the max points you can get is 1000 depending on how well the "Noise" you made was understood. If you kept it simple and the sound for "True" was easy to repeat, then on the above two achievements for "True" you would also have unlocked this for scoring more than 900 points for a single question.

Full House 20gs

When you get the chance start an 8 player game and create 8 profiles, no need to calibrate voice just make the profile, give it a name and speak anything into the mic, when you have created 8 this will unlock.

In It for the Long Haul 30gs

Start and Complete a "Long" game for this to unlock, doesn't really matter if you answer "True" or "Lie"

You Can Breathe Out Now 20gs

Start and complete, either a "Short, Medium or Long" game for this to unlock.

Judge and Jury 20gs

There are two different game modes "Normal" and "Hot Seat", for this to unlock select "Hot Seat" and answer a question.

Close to Home 20gs

If you answered the first "Hot Seat" question with a "True" answer this will unlock at the same time, if your didn't answer a question with a "True" answer for this to unlock.

Is That So? 20gs

This is the same as "Close to Home" except answer with a "Lie" for this to unlock.

Mute 20gs

Whilst playing the "Hot Seat" rounds, fail to answer a question for this to unlock.

Take the Fifth 20gs

Whilst playing the "Hot Seat" rounds, fail to answer 3 consecutive questions for this to unlock.

Official Forum Motto : Is it easy points thats all i need to know.
Items User owns 1x AK47 User owns 1x Handgun User owns 1x Pump Shotgun User owns 1x P90 User owns 1x Mini Uzi User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot

Last edited by Dooney; 09-29-2010 at 07:54 AM..
Dooney is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
Dooney
Dr Hammer

Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase
Bot Hunter Bot Killer 200K Gamerscore Shadow Lord Donated Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Front Page Writer Level 50 Guide Award Double Agent Shadow Master Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member UK Captain Dark General 100K Gamerscore Master of Order 

Saint 65gs

During a "Normal" game, answer every question in a round with "True" answers, for this to unlock.

Sinner 65gs

During a "Normal" game, answer every question in a round with "Lie" answers, for this to unlock.

Choir of Angels 65gs

During a "Normal" game, answer a question with a "True" answer for both player 1 & 2 for this to unlock.

Morally Bankrupt 65gs

During a "Normal" game, answer a question with a "Lie" answer for both player 1 & 2 for this to unlock.

Chief Interrogator 65gs

During a "Hot Seat" game, answer 20 questions either with "True" or "Lie" for this to unlock.

Consistent 65gs

During a "Normal" game, pick either player 1 or 2 to place first in all rounds for this to unlock.

Fibber! 40gs

During a "Normal" game, answer 3 consecutive answes with a "Lie" for this to unlock.

Procrastinator 40gs

During a "Normal" game, answer a quesion for 9 seconds for this to unlock.

Confidence Game 40gs

During a "Normal" game, answer a quesion in less than 6 seconds for this to unlock.

A Bad Bunch 40gs

During a "Normal" game, pick either player 1 or 2 for the win, but you`ll need to score no more than 1000 points in the round for this to unlock, so answer 1 x "True" and the rest "Lie", for player 2 just "Lie" and this will unlock.

Habitual Liar 40gs

During a "Normal" game, pick either player 1 or 2 to lose 2 rounds for this to unlock.

Dubious 40gs

During a "Normal" game, if you have answer all questions with "True" or "Lie" you will get the "Most Truthful" or "Least Truthful" rating, then this will unlock.

Senior Interrogator 40gs

During a "Hot Seat" game and on your way to the "Chief Interrogator" achievement for 20 Hot Seat questions, this will unlock after 10.

I Thought I Knew You 40gs

During a "Hot Seat" game, answer every question in a round with a "Lie" for this to unlock.

Items User owns 1x AK47 User owns 1x Handgun User owns 1x Pump Shotgun User owns 1x P90 User owns 1x Mini Uzi User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot

Last edited by Dooney; 09-22-2010 at 10:15 PM..
Old 09-22-2010, 10:08 PM   #3
Blain
Points: 10,106, Level: 67 Points: 10,106, Level: 67 Points: 10,106, Level: 67
Activity: 74%
Activity: 74% Activity: 74% Activity: 74%

Hexxagon Champion!
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 13

Awards Showcase
Bot Killer Shadow Lord Level 50 Guide Award Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Sig Pimp GFX Skilled 300K Gamerscore Shadow Master Official Motto Provider 250K Gamerscore 200K Gamerscore Dark General EU Captain 100K Gamerscore Master of Order 
Total Awards: 17

Which sounds did you use for them?, i sort of scratched the mic on the cushion but it only registrars(spelling??) a lie about 80% of the time

Items User owns 1x Champion Arcade Machine
Blain is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:18 PM   #4
Dooney
Dr Hammer

Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blain View Post
Which sounds did you use for them?, i sort of scratched the mic on the cushion but it only registrars(spelling??) a lie about 80% of the time
dont laugh ok !! lol

"True" - Hum

"Lie" - La La La

Now remember i said no laughing lol

Old 09-23-2010, 08:13 AM   #5
Blain

Hexxagon Champion!
Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase
Bot Killer Shadow Lord Level 50 Guide Award Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Sig Pimp GFX Skilled 300K Gamerscore Shadow Master Official Motto Provider 250K Gamerscore 200K Gamerscore Dark General EU Captain 100K Gamerscore Master of Order 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
dont laugh ok !! lol

"True" - Hum

"Lie" - La La La

Now remember i said no laughing lol
Yeah i tried something like this but unfortunately i am way off key and it senses that, i will check out the kids toys to find something loud

Old 09-23-2010, 08:56 AM   #6
Dooney
Dr Hammer

Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blain View Post
Yeah i tried something like this but unfortunately i am way off key and it senses that, i will check out the kids toys to find something loud
My Hum, was more like a constent "Trumpet" kinda hum and was continuas for the whole calibration time, likewise for the "Lie" the la la la'ing.

When you are calibrating the "True" and see the "Graphic equaliser" on screen mine was blitzed out for the whole time, whereas the "Lie" was more soft and had gaps.

I found i could pretty much, max out 1000 points every time for a "Truthful" answer, although "Lie" was always a Lie but couldn't always achieve max negative points.

Old 09-23-2010, 09:07 AM   #7
Blain

Hexxagon Champion!
Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
My Hum, was more like a constent "Trumpet" kinda hum and was continuas for the whole calibration time, likewise for the "Lie" the la la la'ing.

When you are calibrating the "True" and see the "Graphic equaliser" on screen mine was blitzed out for the whole time, whereas the "Lie" was more soft and had gaps.

I found i could pretty much, max out 1000 points every time for a "Truthful" answer, although "Lie" was always a Lie but couldn't always achieve max negative points.
"continuous for the whole calibration time", that's OK for a few questions but i falter towards the later questions(to much high living), i have nicked the kids keyboard and found that the first black key thing(excuse my lack of musical knowledge)when held down works for a truth and on of my ring tones work for a lie

Old 09-23-2010, 09:12 PM   #8
supermum135
Shadow General
Points: 874, Level: 15 Points: 874, Level: 15 Points: 874, Level: 15
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
gXboxLive Leaderboard: 45th

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements Master of Order 20K Club Inter-site Team Challenge Champion EX3A MVP Winner EX3A Member UK Team MVP EU MVP 
Total Awards: 9

rofl ...so that was what doney was doing ...i thought he was on the loo constipated
Items
supermum135 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:39 AM   #9
Blain

Hexxagon Champion!
Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermum135 View Post
rofl ...so that was what doney was doing ...i thought he was on the loo constipated
That'll be the cheese

Old 09-26-2010, 03:49 PM   #10
Mr aim
Shadow General
Points: 3,524, Level: 37 Points: 3,524, Level: 37 Points: 3,524, Level: 37
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Snake Champion!
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
gXboxLive Leaderboard: 14th

Awards Showcase
Master of Order 100K Gamerscore 
Total Awards: 2

any1 know if u can use the lips mic for this game?

100% Arcade:

Date:
07/07/10,GS144863
My Countdown Counting down to: until i reach 175K
Items
Mr aim is offline  Reply With Quote
Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode