Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 3

Awards Showcase
Level 50 Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 11

Thumbs downGears of War 3 Modders have arrived!

In the past most of us have experienced modders or hackers online at some point in our gaming career. To be honest on the 360 platform it has been limited to a few games mainly the Call of Duty series. God Mode, 15th prestige lobbies, players infection resetting your stats etc which ruined the online experience for me.

Games such as Halo and Gears of War have always been on top of things, and usually never a problem! Last night i played only a handfull of games on Gears 3 and experienced my 1st modders on Gears ever! A guy on the other team was using an AIM BOT he was using nub pistol headshotting everybody from across the map sometimes. I shot him from 2 feet away with the sawn off with active reload rolled away he then 1 shots me with a nub pistol.

He got about 40 kills 0 deaths and left before the match was over, at the time i was pissed but just left it off didn't even get his gamertag properly something strike i think. Later on playing Horde 2 others players had the same experience in different matches.

I know Epic will be on this straight away unlike Treyarch & Infinity Ward who still have the game full of modders, with the community constantly asking for patches with MODDERS CAUGHT & BANNED.

Why do modders want to ruin online gaming experiences for other gamers, maybe that's what they get off on. If you mod use your private matches all you want not the online please! Go back to your P.C. gaming!
I only hope that this will not be common experience and will be fixed asap knowing EPIC it will stop. This is just a heads up for anybody playing Gears 3 if you see this or anything crazy try and get the gamertag lets get these idiots perma-banned!

The reason why i actually posted this is because this multiplayer edition of Gears is actually much better online experience than previous efforts, with dedicated servers & gun damage nerfed!

My Countdown Counting down to: When i finally grow up!
2971 days 3 hours 56 minutes
Items User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Desert Tank User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile
IRELAND NO 1 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:28 PM   #2
mistryman007
Master of Visions
Points: 600, Level: 11 Points: 600, Level: 11 Points: 600, Level: 11
Activity: 48%
Activity: 48% Activity: 48% Activity: 48%

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 6
gXboxLive Leaderboard: 51st

OMG now i understand why im starting to despise gears3 . My roommate has stopped playing as he was in a game someone dropped out and his whole account got wiped. He was able to recover it but still its a friggin game people why cheat. Ihope when counter strike comes out it better have no hacks as there were many in the pc version.
Items
mistryman007 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:13 PM   #3
Dooney
Dr Hammer
Points: 13,971, Level: 76 Points: 13,971, Level: 76 Points: 13,971, Level: 76
Activity: 50%
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 7
Likes (Received): 7

Awards Showcase
Bot Hunter Bot Killer 200K Gamerscore Shadow Lord Donated Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Front Page Writer Level 50 Guide Award Double Agent Shadow Master Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member UK Captain Dark General 100K Gamerscore Master of Order 
Total Awards: 19

Just to give you guys a heads up.... This has now been patched and online mods for gears of war are gone

By the way, please tell me i am getting a corrupt save file because i wasn't signed in to xbox live, but when i finished the game i was... otherwise the game will get boomerang action around the kitchen.

Official Forum Motto : Is it easy points thats all i need to know.
Items User owns 1x AK47 User owns 1x Handgun User owns 1x Pump Shotgun User owns 1x P90 User owns 1x Mini Uzi User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot
Dooney is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:38 PM   #4
IRELAND NO 1
Points: 6,392, Level: 52 Points: 6,392, Level: 52 Points: 6,392, Level: 52
Activity: 65%
Activity: 65% Activity: 65% Activity: 65%

Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase
Level 50 Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
Just to give you guys a heads up.... This has now been patched and online mods for gears of war are gone

By the way, please tell me i am getting a corrupt save file because i wasn't signed in to xbox live, but when i finished the game i was... otherwise the game will get boomerang action around the kitchen.
Sorry to hear that Dooneythe thing about boomerangs they always come back! I know that lots of gamers did get there entire stats reset, maybe it was an infection or just Epic fail like from Gears 2 when thousands got reset by mistake.

At least it has been patched so back to normal, i was putting it off until it was patched suppose i better get back into it now lol.

Items User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Desert Tank User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile
Old 10-12-2011, 12:47 AM   #5
xfactorhatesu
Master of Visions
Points: 3,796, Level: 38 Points: 3,796, Level: 38 Points: 3,796, Level: 38
Activity: 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 1
gXboxLive Leaderboard: 9th

Awards Showcase
 Play Anything For Achievements Addicted Challenger 100K Gamerscore 
Total Awards: 4

Dooney I don't know if its too late but I read on the gamefaqs forum you have to recover your GT in order to not lose information. You night want to look into that before you start playing it again, if you havent already.
Items
xfactorhatesu is offline  Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2011, 10:15 AM   #6
a_correa4
Dark General
Points: 3,748, Level: 38 Points: 3,748, Level: 38 Points: 3,748, Level: 38
Activity: 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Awards Showcase
Addicted Challenger Dark General 100K Gamerscore Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 5

Send a message via Yahoo to a_correa4

Gears is the best game out there and never heard of any modders on it! Wow, didnt think it would be broken like COD (which I hate)!!! But you know patches will be put out for it soon!

I always wondered why alot of ppl on my friends list are always in pvt matches. Not saying they are modders, just saying cuz the online may not be what it use to be! Nothing compares to part II online!! oh yea
Items User owns 1x Fat Boy Nuclear Bomb User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot
a_correa4 is offline  Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2011, 03:06 PM   #7
IRELAND NO 1
Points: 6,392, Level: 52 Points: 6,392, Level: 52 Points: 6,392, Level: 52
Activity: 65%
Activity: 65% Activity: 65% Activity: 65%

Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Tbh I think most people playing private matches against bots are for the onyx medals and unlocking the mutators! I know i was doing that at the start, I hope you are right if they are modding stay private!

Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode