Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 31
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 54
Xbox Live Leaderboard: 32nd

Awards Showcase
 Bot Killer  Membership Level 3 Reached  Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached 
Total Awards: 9

Default gaining chevos right after.....

i hate it when my console disconnects from either my router or xbox live - and a chevo pops. sure its nice to get the chevo, but i just with the enternal clock could some how still work for example:

if you play ( while connected ) you get a chevo - the chevo gets a date stamp, now you get disconnected and get another chevo, the date stamp is missing.

BUT:

play while connected like usual and you get disconneted while playing, gain a chevo (or more while offline) then you connect again ( manually or automatic ) the xbox servers should be set up to recognize that you have gained more chevos while playing - i think that the servers should date stamp all the chevos you gain off line ( especially ) if it sees you are still playing the same game that you were playing earlier ON THE SAME DAY if you have unlocked more inbetween the times that you were on and offline .

your thoughts?

P.S. i only ask this because i have been getting kicked a lot lately, and have been gaing a few while offline, but i keep playing!

Roswell was not our intended destination!!
Items

Re: gaining chevos right after.....
Old 07-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #2
IRELAND NO 1
Administrator
Points: 9,588, Level: 65 Points: 9,588, Level: 65 Points: 9,588, Level: 65
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 82
Thanks (Received): 64
Likes (Given): 175
Likes (Received): 98

Awards Showcase
200K Gamerscore   Membership Level 3 Reached Winner Staff Tango Member  Bot Hunter Level 50 Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 19

Unfortunately if they did that it would be every cheat that mods or gamesaves dream come true, they could make them look somewhat legit. If a person gets an achievement date stamped it's normally 99% legit.

If somebody gets 1k in a game offline with no datestamp it's very hard to catch them unless the achievements are unlocked in the wrong order or the wrong or time scale e.g. Skyrim overnight etc. If that cheat unlocked them offline with datestamps, the internal clock could be changed to make them legit. Datestamps are there to try and catch cheats, I often get dissconected and forget to connect again and have unlocked many achievements offline. The main thing is my achievements and yours are unlocked in the right order, the amount of kids that mod and gamesave now is unbelievable. Microsoft put it there for a reason, to try and stop cheats it's far from perfect. On true achievements the amount of idiots on there who have maxed game that is impossible to max currently or in the past baffles me & they are still not banned lol.

Xbox Gamercards
My Countdown Counting down to: When my back grows back!
2714 days 4 hours 37 minutes
Items User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Desert Tank User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile
Old 07-25-2012, 09:52 PM   #3
Feisar Racing
Master of Order
Points: 1,609, Level: 23 Points: 1,609, Level: 23 Points: 1,609, Level: 23
Activity: 43%
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Feisar Racing's Flag is: England

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 7
Likes (Given): 14
Likes (Received): 12

Awards Showcase
Membership Level 1 Reached 100K Gamerscore Bot Killer Play Anything For Achievements Bot Hunter Committed Challenger 
Total Awards: 6

i remember some guy getting caught a while ago out maxing chromehounds even when the servers were shut lol and yes he was banned

there was even one who got the online cheeves for test drive unlimited 1 even tho he never had gold at all

My Countdown Counting down to: reaching 115k
157 days 4 hours 37 minutes
Items
Old Yesterday, 07:28 AM   #4
Blain
Administrator
Points: 14,223, Level: 77 Points: 14,223, Level: 77 Points: 14,223, Level: 77
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Blain's Flag is: England

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 26
Likes (Given): 6
Likes (Received): 45

Awards Showcase
 Membership Level 3 Reached   Bot Hunter Bot Killer Shadow Lord Level 50 Guide Award Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Sig Pimp GFX Skilled 300K Gamerscore Shadow Master Official Motto Provider 250K Gamerscore 200K Gamerscore Dark General EU Captain 100K Gamerscore Master of Order 
Total Awards: 22

Many of my achievements are offline simply because it does not matter or i do not care, i know i got mine legit and if people don't believe that who cares
I have a console under the tv which is online, my other consoles, ntsc-u, ntsc-j and back up are in another room and are not online so depending when i play or what i play dictates whether i get a time stamp or not

Xbox Gamercards
Items User owns 1x Champion Arcade Machine
Old Yesterday, 09:27 AM   #5
IRELAND NO 1
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase
200K Gamerscore   Membership Level 3 Reached Winner Staff Tango Member  Bot Hunter Level 50 Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 

@ Blain I agree with date stamps I don't think I have ever even checked mine to see what is date stamped and which are not. If I had more than 1 console no way would I be pulling out cables to log in each time, sometimes I play a game offline completely because of an update removes a glitch etc. Maybe the stamps are a somewhat of a deterant for those who cheat, if somebody checks a cheaters profile and spots lots of stuff out of order or non legit the only way they will get caught is somebody reports them. Tbh I do not have much faith in the microsoft enforcement team clamping down on cheaters, unless the community finds them 1st then they get perma banned.

Xbox Gamercards
Items User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Desert Tank User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile
Old Yesterday, 11:22 AM   #6
Blain
Administrator
Points: 14,223, Level: 77 Points: 14,223, Level: 77 Points: 14,223, Level: 77
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Blain's Flag is: England

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 26
Likes (Given): 6
Likes (Received): 45

Awards Showcase
 Membership Level 3 Reached   Bot Hunter Bot Killer Shadow Lord Level 50 Guide Award Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Sig Pimp GFX Skilled 300K Gamerscore Shadow Master Official Motto Provider 250K Gamerscore 200K Gamerscore Dark General EU Captain 100K Gamerscore Master of Order 
Total Awards: 22

The microsoft enforcement team are a joke to be honest and m'soft took away our only way of enforcing things our selves by getting rid of the grease monkey tool, our own enforcement team on this very site caught out quite a few "cheaters" using the tool...way to go m'soft

Xbox Gamercards
Items User owns 1x Champion Arcade Machine
Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM   #7
Dooney
Dr Hammer
Points: 20,256, Level: 89 Points: 20,256, Level: 89 Points: 20,256, Level: 89
Activity: 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 103
Thanks (Received): 96
Likes (Given): 67
Likes (Received): 157

Awards Showcase
Membership Level 3 Reached   Winner Staff Tango Member  Dark Lord Bot Hunter Bot Killer 200K Gamerscore Shadow Lord Donated Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Front Page Writer Level 50 Guide Award Double Agent Shadow Master Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member UK Captain Dark General 100K Gamerscore 
Total Awards: 26

Those were the days, my favourite catches were the big time hero's who thought they could hide their activity

But alas, those days are gone..

I also don't worry too much about time stamps, too many games it doesn't matter, and too many have glitches..

For me just play the game, from start to finish, if the game has exploits then so be it, they comes from bad QC checks and isn't the game players fault.

And enjoy

Official Forum Motto : Is it easy points thats all i need to know.
Items User owns 1x AK47 User owns 1x Handgun User owns 1x Pump Shotgun User owns 1x P90 User owns 1x Mini Uzi User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot
Old Yesterday, 01:18 PM   #8
IRELAND NO 1
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
Those were the days, my favourite catches were the big time hero's who thought they could hide their activity

But alas, those days are gone..
Yes indeed I remember a very high scoring active member in particular, who had let's say a very high score that was not legit and got caught! I don't have any sympathy for them, why would anybody feel great downloading 1k and modding a game then not playing it very sad...

Maybe that's why I have so many games that have a few hundred g on them, I don't care about maxing a game I like to play games I enjoy. I play lots of games get a few g in each then move on, the day my completion gets to 90% you know I am cheating lol

Xbox Gamercards
Post Thanks / Like
Feisar Racing thanked for this post
Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM   #9
Feisar Racing
Master of Order
Points: 1,609, Level: 23 Points: 1,609, Level: 23 Points: 1,609, Level: 23
Activity: 43%
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Feisar Racing's Flag is: England

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 7
Likes (Given): 14
Likes (Received): 12

Awards Showcase
Membership Level 1 Reached 100K Gamerscore Bot Killer Play Anything For Achievements Bot Hunter Committed Challenger 
Total Awards: 6

im the same ireland, if u check my profile most games have average 200g or maybe less

if enjoyed enough i will complete them but too many games come out that i want and old games are forgotten, prob why im going back to old ones as lost my job recently so cant get new ones lol must be karma

My Countdown Counting down to: reaching 115k
157 days 4 hours 37 minutes
Items

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode