Go Back   Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums > Main Topics > Xbox 360 Achievement Guides

Old 02-06-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
anthonyd46
Adept

gXboxLive Leaderboard: 4th
Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46
Default Disney's High School Musical 3 Senior Year

Welcome to the Disney Sing It High School Musical 3 Senior Year Achievement Guide. This game is relatively easy if you have some singing talent, but can be hard if you do not, however, I will give many tips on things you can do if your not the greatest of singers.

Tv Microphone Trick: Using a pillow or microphone stand, prop your mic up to a 45 degree angle so it is touching the TV speaker. This will allow you to get a good % of the notes and pass some songs easily. If you see the song struggling at times, you can easily just backup the words behind the mic while the TV is singing as well. I found that a good way to boost my score, because I did not need to know the whole song.

Youtube Videos: Take a look on youtube for any of the songs in the game. Look for acapella versions these are natural voices with no music. Therefore if you time the video to the game correctly you should be able to score a high number of points without an issue.

Singing: Obviously the way they want you to get the achievements is singing. A lot of these songs repeat choruses a lot. Therefore keep practicing try to pick up the words and make sure you memorize the choruses. Hitting a chorus flawlessly leads to big points.

There are 25 songs in the game and you will need to get 750,000 or above on 20 of the 25. I will give you tips on the 20 I believe are easiest to get this score later in the guide. Could be as little as 6 hours if you want sing could be as much as 15 if you need to go to other methods listed above.

Characters mentioned in the guide:

Troy= Guy with brown hair almost in every song, sings with Gabriella the spanish girl a lot
Gabriella= Spanish looking girl that is also in almost every video
Chad= Black kid, Troy's Friend, He has the crazy hair
Taylor= Girl that is always with chad she is black as well
Sharpay= Blonde evil girl that is in a lot of the video and main subject of the fablous video
Ryan= Sharpay's Brother usually has a hat on

All the other characters are cast members and are in either in the background or may get a couple lines but the 6 above i mention in this guide multiple times.

Vocal Pro 10G Complete all the lessons in Sing It Pro.

Go to the single player mode and select sing it pro. Simple Go through all the lessons. It will only let you fail like 3 times then move on. Once you complete the last lesson the achievement will unlock.

Breakin' Free 30G Complete all High School Musical songs.

Simply complete all of them score does not matter you can score 1 point and still get this achievement.

Start of Something New
Get'cha Head in the Game
Bop to the Top
Stick to the Status Quo
When There Was Me and You
Breaking Free
We're All in This Together

You've Got The Music In You! 30G Complete all High School Musical 2 songs.

Simply complete all of them score does not matter you can score 1 point and still get this achievement.

What Time is It?
Fabulous
Work This Out
You are the Music in Me
I Don't Dance
Gotta Go My Own Way
Everyday
All For One

Graduated!30G Complete all High School Musical 3 songs.

Now or Never
Right Here, Right Now
I Want it All
Can I Have this Dance?
Just Wanna Be with You
A Night to Remember
The Boys are Back
Scream
Walk Away
High School Musical

Last edited by anthonyd46; 02-06-2010 at 09:10 PM..
anthonyd46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
anthonyd46
Adept

Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46

Sing It Fanatic 50G Complete 50 songs.

You will get this just progressing through the game. You do not need to get a high score or anything just finish it.

See how many you have in Personalize> Combined High Scores

Sing It uber-fan 100G Complete 100 songs.

You will get this just progressing through the game. You do not need to get a high score or anything just finish it.

See how many you have in Personalize> Combined High Scores

Sing It Superstar 50G Complete every song in the tracklist in Solo mode.

There are 25 songs total. Make sure you are on single player, solo mode.

High School Musical:

Start of Something New
Get'cha Head in the Game
Bop to the Top
Stick to the Status Quo
When There Was Me and You
Breaking Free
We're All in This Together

High School Musical 2:

What Time is It?
Fabulous
Work This Out
You are the Music in Me
I Don't Dance
Gotta Go My Own Way
Everyday
All For One

High School Musical 3:

Now or Never
Right Here, Right Now
I Want it All
Can I Have this Dance?
Just Wanna Be with You
A Night to Remember
The Boys are Back
Scream
Walk Away
High School Musical

The points you score don't matter they just need to be finished.

Dynamic Duet 50G Complete every song in the tracklist in Duet mode

Same as above but make sure its on multiplayer duet mode.

Bop To The Top 50G Get the top score on any song.

You should easily get this on your first song. Sing through the song and get over 100,000 on easy. Even if you sang none of the words correctly, you should still beat 100,000 with little effort to get first on the leaderboard and get this achievement. This is the song leaderboard not the Xbox live one.

Show Time Double 10G Perform a gig with 2 players.

Go to Multiplayer>Gig Mode. Pick a few songs and let then play, you will get the achievement at the end.

Show Time 10G Perform a solo gig.

Same as above, but this time. Single Player>Gig Mode.

Singing Without A Net 10G Complete a song in You're On Your Own mode.

Select Single Player>You're On Your Own. This is just the music video of the song with no words on the screen. Score doesn't matter just complete it.

Party Starter 10G Complete a song in Team Play mode.

Multiplayer>Team Play Mode. Pick any song and finish it and you will get the achievement.

In This Together 10G Complete a song in Duet mode.

This can be done with one microphone or two. Simply go to Multiplayer>Duet and finish a song. It can be done with one microphone if needed.

Head To Head 10G Complete a song in Versus mode.

Simply go to Multiplayer> Versus and finish any song in that mode.

Last edited by anthonyd46; 02-06-2010 at 09:11 PM..
Old 02-06-2010, 07:29 PM   #3
anthonyd46
Adept

Everything before this wasn't much effort the scores didn't matter and you could basically just sit the microphone down and let the game play it self, well from here is when you are going to need to do some work.

Natural Performer 50G Hit 75% of the notes of any song in You're On Your Own mode.

This could be tough. I personally used the song I don't dance using the TV microphone trick, it seemed to pick up a lot of the songs notes and I scored over 900,000 points. The youtube acapella trick seems to work as well here if you time it right. The game will not tell you what % you got on the song, but if you got at least 900,000 75% is almost a given.

The most likely songs:
I don't dance
Boys are Back
Gotta go my own way
When there was me and you

Practice these in the solo mode if you need to then go to single player>your on your own mode and attempt this. Some people have recorded the song and watched it on their computer while the game was running, others rented two copies and put them side by side. Basically its just practice and you should hit it eventually.

Perfect Team 100G Score over 1,000,000 in a duet.

I have a little trick that should net you this achievement, your a professional, and heads in the game. Go into Multiplayer>Duet and use one microphone. Choose the song When there was me and you on easy just the generic part no part 1 part 2 etc. Now use this youtube video:

Tips:
Using your microphone to the pc speakers play the video and time it with the game. This might sound crazy but if your not x2 on the 2nd line restart. The worry lines are I thought u were my fairytale and
My dream when I'm not dreaming if you hit both those lines without losing the multiplier should get x3 or x4 easily for a good minute straight you will easily get to a million points this way. If you never see your self hit x3 restart.

Top Billing 20G Score over 750,000 on any song in Solo mode.

See Perfect Team, but Solo Mode one mic only.

Big Stake Battle 20G Score over 750,000 on any song in Versus mode

See Perfect Team. However, needs to be Versus Mode with 2 mics.

Beautiful Harmony 20G Score over 750,000 on any song in Duet mode.

See Perfect Team. Needs to be multiplayer in duet mode with one or two mics.

You're a Professional! 100G Score over 1,000,000 on any song in Solo mode.

See Perfect Team. Remember Solo Mode one microphone.

Head's In The Game 50G Hit a X4 multiplier.

x2=Red
x3=Yellow
x4=Gold
The game claims:
*one perfect screen=x2
three perfect screens=x3
five perfect screens=x4
However sometimes the game takes an extra screen or two to get there. Make sure the entire screen is getting 100% of the note a little spec can throw this off. Do the trick I show in perfect team and you should get this easily.

Last edited by anthonyd46; 02-06-2010 at 09:00 PM..
Old 02-06-2010, 07:32 PM   #4
anthonyd46
Adept

You Got What It Takes 50G Score over 500,000 on 20 songs.

This isn't too hard, 500k comes pretty easily just try to get most of the words down however you shouldn't focus on just 500k at all because the 750k achievement stacks with this one, therefore, aim for 750k from the start to cut out extra work for yourself.

Rackin' Up The Points 30G Score over 750,000 on 10 songs.

See Hey! Big Scorer.

Hey! Big Scorer 100G Score over 750,000 on 20 songs.

Definitely the two hardest achievements in the game. In this section I will go over the 20 songs I got for this achievement as well as some key things to look for.

Boys are Back

This is one of the easiest songs in the game, if not the easiest. This song is sung by Chad and Troy. I found selecting Solo, Troy's Part only netted the most points. Some key points in the song. When you see Troy and Chad go behind the multicolored glass you want to be at about 200,000. When they say the line save the girl you want to be just over 500k. When they say the line Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you want to be at 650k. From here you should easily get the last 100k to get to 750.

I Don’t Dance

This song features Chad and Ryan playing baseball. It is another fairly easy song and I suggest solo cast part. When you see Chad hit the ball and be called safe you want to be at 200k. When Ryan is up to bat you want to be at 550k. When Chad hits the ball and they are trying to throw him out at home plate try to be about 725k here and as they throw to the plate you should get the last 25k as you are saying the final words of the song and he is called safe.

Just Wanna Be With You

I got this one on the first try using the tv mic trick. Just make sure you are at 450 midway through the song.

Breaking Free

I got this one on the first try using the tv mic trick. Just make sure you are at 450 midway through the song.

When there was Me and You

Tips:
Using your microphone to the pc speakers play the video and time it with the game. This might sound crazy but if your not x2 on the 2nd line restart. The worry lines are I thought u were my fairytale and
My dream when I'm not dreaming if you hit both those liens without losing the multiplier should get x3 or x4 easily for a good minute straight you will easily get to a million points this way. If you never see your self hit x3 restart. You should get well over a million if you hit the multiplier, but if you don't just make sure your at 725k when she is at troys picture at the end and you should get it

Work This Out

Gotta Go My Own Way

This is a very easy song if you hit the key points. Gabriella will sing to start off, you want to try to get 200k while she is singing. Once she goes in the locker room try to hit a multiplier of x2 or even x3 so that when she leaves the locker room you are already at 450k. Once Troy comes in try to get to 600k by the end of his part, now is where the key comes in. She will walk away from him and he will have a T necklace in his hand. The second you see this T necklace you want to be at 675 or more, you should be able to get around 80k in the last few lines after seeing the T necklace with the tv mic trick or singing legit.

You Are The Music In Me

I can't stress enough multipliers, multipliers, MULTIPLIERS. You need them in this song. You want to run a multiplier through this whole section:
KELSI:
Na na na na
Na na na na yeah
You are the music in me

You know the words Once Upon A Time
Make you listen.
There's a reason.

KELSI AND Gabriella:
When you dream there's a chance you'll find
A little laughter or a happy ever after

Gabriella AND Troy:
Your harmony to the melody
If you drop it at any point in that section restart. If you hit it right you should be sitting at 200k right after melody. Now let the song continue, as it goes on its going to get quite crazy and about 10 other people are going to just randomly show up. When you see the camera pan over Chad's face you want to be about 675k. If you are you should be able to ride the final couple versus home to 750k with no problem.

Fabulous

This one could get slightly tricky. At the beginning your going to want to try to get a x2 multiplier and get about 200k by the end of her importing speech if possible. Try to memorize this line and get it flawlessly cause you will hear it a couple times:
She wants fabulous,
That is her simple request,
All things fabulous,
Bigger and better and best,
She needs something inspiring to help her get along,
She needs a little fabulous is that so wrong?
When you get to this line:
This won't do, that's a bore,
That's insulting, I need more!
I need, I need,
I need, I need,
I need, I need

Troy should appear soon after you want to be at 700k at this point. You should be able to get the last 50k from here with no problem but it might take a try or two.

Start of Something New

You want to make sure you get a x2 when Troy sings at the beginning. Get to around 150k if possible at the end of his line. Add another 75k as Gabriella to be at 225k at the time they start singing together. Once you get to the line:
I never knew that it could happen
Till it happened to me
I didn't know it before
But now it's easy to see
Try to be at about 700k here and you should be able to ride it home.

Walk Away

This song is pretty short. You want to be at 200k when she is down the stairs looking at the house. Then it will go up stairs in her bedroom when the bedroom scene is over and she is walking down the stairs you want to be at 450k. Now it will have her singing a bit and switch between her and Troy the important part here is when you see Troy for the last time you want to be at 720k at the end of that scene. You should be able to get the last 30k from there and the end of the song.

High School Musical

A song that relies a lot of on the chorus parts especially this line:
High School Musical,
Who Says We Have To Let It Go?
It's The Best Part We've Ever Known, Step Into The Future,
but Hold On to,
High School Musical, Lets Celebrate Where We Come From

You will see this line about 4 or 5 times in the song, make sure to nail it each time to get some guaranteed points. You want to be at 700k when you see the 6 main characters walk towards the tv screen from her you should be able to nail the last 50k just about at the last jump or so.

Everyday

You will start this song as Troy, there are some easy lines here and they are slow. Try to get 200k by the time Gabriella comes in the song. Other than this sing the song normally when more people come in the stage at the end of the song try to be at 650k. Then make sure you hit the repeat everyday's over and over at this point and it should add to the last 100k.

Were All In This Together

Similar to what time is it. You will hear the same words a lot and a few chorus parts. Make sure your at 450 at the halfway part and make sure to get these words down as you will see them a lot of times:

We're all in this together
When we reach
We can fly
Know inside
We can make it
We're all in this together
Once we see
There's a chance
That we have
And we take it

Last edited by anthonyd46; 02-06-2010 at 08:40 PM..
Old 02-06-2010, 07:41 PM   #5
anthonyd46
Adept

A Night To Remember

This one gave me some problems before deciding on points. Try to get a x2 multiplier at the end of the girls singing bout their dresses and the beginning of the guys trying on tuxedos. If you ride it to 225k by the time their in the same room singing you should be in good shape. Try to be at 350k when Sharpay and Ryan are in the bathroom and be at 425k when that part is over. Once they got to the houses try to gain another 125k at this part so when you get to the cut scene of the band playing you are at 550k. Now is the hard part it is more than manageable to get 200k here but you gotta keep up with the words:
Big fun, on the night of nights (alright)
The night of nights, tonight
Lets dance
On the night of nights
You know were gonna do it right

Its gonna be a night to remember
Its gonna be the night to last forever
Its gonna be a night to remember
Its gonna be the night to last forever
(Last Forever)
Its gonna be our night (you know it)
To remember (all time)
Come on now, big fun (big fun)
Its gonna be the night (love it)
To last forever (the rest of our lives)
Well never ever ever forget
These words are key if you miss most of them you probably wont even get 50k, but if you hit most of them you should get near the 200k you need. Make sure you are at 700k when they are running forward at the end of the song and you should get the last 50k to clear it.

Head In The Game

What a pain this song can be. It is super fast and has a lot of people singing. When you hear the first wooo you want to be at 200k. When Troy starts singing his solo you want to be at 500k. Try to get a multiplier in the solo and raise your score to 675k. This is important because after the solo there isn't much left so 675k should give you enough to get to about 735k in the final woo and as long as you hit the woo it should give you the last 15k.

What Time Is It

Not too bad. Try to memorize this:
What time is it?
Summertime!
It’s our vacation.
What time is it?
Party time!
That’s right, say it loud.
What time is it?
Time of our lives. Anticipation.
What time is it?
Summertime!
School’s out. Scream and shout.

You will see it 3 or 4 times in the song. You want to be at 100k when Gabriella first starts to sing in the class room. You want to be at 400k when the 6am part starts and at 500k when its over. You will then go into a chorus scene try to pick up 150k here so you are at 650k total. Once you head in the gym you should be able to hit the last 100k with no problem.

Scream

Moderately hard, but not impossible. I found that as long as you kept building up the score gradually you will get to 750 eventually. Try to get this line down flawlessly:
I don't know, where to go, what's the right team?
I want my own thing. So bad I'm gonna Scream!
I can't choose, so confused! What's it all mean?
I want my own dream. So bad I'm gonna Scream!

You will have to sing that line 4 or 5 times at least. Try to be at 150k when the balls start falling from the ceiling. 400k when he says he's kicking down the walls, and very important when he comes down the stairs at the end of the song then there is 20 seconds of no words you want to be at about 685k here. You should be able to get the last 70k or so easily once the song picks up after the banner tearing.

Bop To The Top

This song might seem impossible because its only 1 minute and 47 seconds but it really isn't hard. Use the following youtube video:

If you don't get 5000 on much gusto restart if your not at 400k at halfway restart. Sometimes at the end when they go reach the toppppppppppppppppppppppp the mic just totally misses if u see it going that direction scream anything in the mic and it will hit it. The reason u need 5000 on mucho gusto is if it gets that many that means the mic is hot and u should get a x2. Getting a x2 is important because the song is so short you could theoretically hold it the whole song if you time the video right.

All For One

I found singing this song legit is the easiest method. This line repeats multiple times:

Everybody all for one,
A real summer has just begun!
Let's rock and roll and just let go,
feel the rhythm of the drums
We're gonna have fun in the sun
Now that all the hard work, work is done!
Everybody, one for all and all for one!
All for one, one!
If you get this down the 4 or 5 times it repeats that is MEGA points especially if you have a multiplier. Try to be at 650k right after the girls lets show them we know how to groove part, from here you will have to repeat the above line soon after nail it to reach 750k.

Last edited by anthonyd46; 02-06-2010 at 08:37 PM..
Old 02-07-2010, 02:40 AM   #6
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 3

What an absolute superb trick with the YouTube videos!!

Definitely will post this UP!!

My Countdown Counting down to: Until I feel pain..
3811 days 14 hours 10 minutes
Slam Da Brakes is online now   Reply With Quote
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode