Go Back   Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums > Main Topics > Xbox 360 General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2011, 09:53 PM   #1
Misplaced1BRAIN
Master of Visions
Points: 2,529, Level: 30 Points: 2,529, Level: 30 Points: 2,529, Level: 30
Activity: 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
DefaultRAGE-ing! your thoughts?

THIS IS ONLY MY THEORY!!

ok, ok i know that my wife and i CAN NOT be the only people out there that think RAGE is REALLY "Borderlands 2"!

I personally think that Gearbox and ID had once teamed up to create the NEW IP of "Borderlands 2" BUT there was some kind of falling out, well into the process. This new IP could have been close to completion (programing wise) and the TWO companies just could not agree on a few things. But because ID and or Gearbox could not come to said aggreement AND back out of their deal(s).
AS a step note, i think most of the programing was done by ID SOFTWARE and therfore they had the rights to this game ( if you change just enough of it, it now becomes a NEW IP, and with that you can also change the name) Creating RAGE

my wife & I (and i think you ALL will too) see so many things in RAGE, that reminds us of Borderlands its not funny,
Even one of the first enemy we came across says something like "going to ...... before we cook you" geez remember that from Borderlands?