Tournaments Joined: 4
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 48
Likes (Given): 17
Likes (Received): 56

Awards Showcase
Dark Lord Membership Level 3 Reached Winner Staff Tango Member Bot Hunter Master of Order Guide Award Gold Guide Award Staff Writer Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Shadow Lord Shadow Master Dark General Level 50 Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 19

Default Future Of Site

First of all I want to thank everybody that has visited this site over the years. What started as a tiny blog five years ago about the easiest games on the Xbox 360 has progressed to one of the highest ranking Xbox 360 Achievement sites available and a very active forum.

As you all have probably noticed, lately the updates from me have been few and far between. As much as I have tried, I cannot give the time and commitment this site deserves. So after a long and careful consideration, I have decided to put this site up for sale and I am in negotiation to a new owner. Hopefully they will be prepared to take over where I left off, and continue with the forum.

There is a great little and unique warm community here (and friends made) and it would be a absolute tragedy if it were to be shut down. I will also be in negotiation to provide a transitional period for the new owners and help the staff.

As for me, I will be embarking on a new venture creating games for the iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone 7 including a two new websites. I will post the address once it is up and running if anyone is interested.

I do want to say I am proud of how far this site has grown. The inter-site competitions, the fantastic guides and posts uploaded by members and the incredible dedicated staff that has developed. None of this would have been possible without the most important part of the site however, the members.

Thank you all again for being a part of EX3A. I hope to keep all you on my friends list on Xbox Live (and by the time Xbox 720 comes out they increase the friends list over 100) and please send a friend request if you are not.

Slam

Post Thanks / Like
06-12-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
IRELAND NO 1
Super Moderator
Points: 9,157, Level: 64 Points: 9,157, Level: 64 Points: 9,157, Level: 64
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 68
Thanks (Received): 44
Likes (Given): 154
Likes (Received): 66

Awards Showcase
200K Gamerscore   Membership Level 3 Reached Winner Staff Tango Member  Bot Hunter Level 50 Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 19

Red face

Thanks Slam as we discussed before we knew it was going to happen but still it's hard. Trying not to think of what might happen, hopefully as you said we get somebody who has the same interests at heart for the site as you did & still do for many years to come.

May i just say a big thank you Slam for starting the site and getting it where it is now, we have a great community here unlike many other sites. I wish you all the best with your future ventures, i will be buying all your iphone / ipad games no doubt. Please do keep us informed of the 2 new sites so we can all jump on and check them out!

My Countdown Counting down to: When I catch Blain!
2753 days 14 hours 44 minutes
Items User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Desert Tank User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile

06-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #3
Dooney
Dr Hammer
Points: 20,155, Level: 89 Points: 20,155, Level: 89 Points: 20,155, Level: 89
Activity: 79%
Activity: 79% Activity: 79% Activity: 79%

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 79
Thanks (Received): 81
Likes (Given): 54
Likes (Received): 143

Awards Showcase
Membership Level 3 Reached   Winner Staff Tango Member  Dark Lord Bot Hunter Bot Killer 200K Gamerscore Shadow Lord Donated Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Front Page Writer Level 50 Guide Award Double Agent Shadow Master Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member UK Captain Dark General 100K Gamerscore 
Total Awards: 26

Cheers for everything Slam. I think everyone appreciates everything you done on here, this for me is somewhere i could always call my second home as i spent as much time logged in as i did in my real house lol

Don't be a stranger, you know my contact details.. and don't forget the WP7 games lol

Doons.

Official Forum Motto : Is it easy points thats all i need to know.
Items User owns 1x AK47 User owns 1x Handgun User owns 1x Pump Shotgun User owns 1x P90 User owns 1x Mini Uzi User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot

06-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #4
Blain
Super Moderator
Points: 13,652, Level: 76 Points: 13,652, Level: 76 Points: 13,652, Level: 76
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Blain's Flag is: England

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 6
Likes (Received): 38

Awards Showcase
Membership Level 3 Reached   Bot Hunter Bot Killer Shadow Lord Level 50 Guide Award Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Sig Pimp GFX Skilled 300K Gamerscore Shadow Master Official Motto Provider 250K Gamerscore 200K Gamerscore Dark General EU Captain 100K Gamerscore Master of Order 
Total Awards: 21

Thanks for all your hard work Slam and good luck in your new ventures
I remember the site when it was just a blog and before the forums were around and owe you many a 1000
Being here from day one i have seen many people come and go and witnessed some real scandals and although my crazy gaming days are over i have met many a friend here and have great memories, Cheers Slam

Items User owns 1x Champion Arcade Machine

06-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #5
XxB3asti3xX
Dark General
Points: 4,460, Level: 42 Points: 4,460, Level: 42 Points: 4,460, Level: 42
Activity: 34%
Activity: 34% Activity: 34% Activity: 34%

XxB3asti3xX's Flag is: United States

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 15
Likes (Received): 11

Awards Showcase
Membership Level 3 Reached Alpha Team Member  Dark General  Bot Hunter Play Anything For Achievements Bot Killer Membership Level 1 Reached Membership Level 2 Reached Winner EX3A Member USA Team Member Master of Order USA Team Member 
Total Awards: 15

Sad news to hear but that is part of life. Eventually it always becomes time to move on. All of your work turning this into such a great site is appreciated. I just hope whoever takes over is able to keep this community together the way it has been for the years I have been here.

Whatever new site you create you can be assured you already have a few members from here that will be there to check it out.

Best of luck in all your new projects.

Items User owns 1x AK47 User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x P90

06-12-2012, 04:22 PM   #6
Misplaced1BRAIN
Shadow General
Points: 4,389, Level: 42 Points: 4,389, Level: 42 Points: 4,389, Level: 42

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 34
Thanks (Received): 21
Likes (Given): 60
Likes (Received): 35
Xbox Live Leaderboard: 36th

Awards Showcase
Membership Level 3 Reached  Master of Order Play Anything For Achievements Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached 
Total Awards: 6

Default waaaaaa!

i feel like i am back in high school all over again, saying good bye to my friends as we are all heading in our different direction and not expected to see/hear from one another for long periods of time !
This site was such a great idea, and for you to make this site what it is today!!! and i don't care what anyone says this place will NOT be the same without you!

P.S. i will "thanks for the post" but i will give a thumbs down for like!👎

Last edited by Misplaced1BRAIN; 06-12-2012 at 08:04 PM.

06-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #7
eddie tubs
Points: 6,309, Level: 51 Points: 6,309, Level: 51 Points: 6,309, Level: 51

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 33
Thanks (Received): 91
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 104

Awards Showcase
 Level 50 Membership Level 1 Reached Winner Staff Tango Member  Staff Writer Bot Hunter Front Page Writer Dark General Master of Order Bot Killer Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 13

Slam all the best for the future and thanks for such a great site,im not around long but you and the guys where as much a part of my day like my job and family are.Im loving the story form the long term members about it starting as a blog it just makes the site more special to see what it has grown to be a great hangout with great people and great gaming information who ever takes it over i hope they do it justice,dont be a stranger and i cant wait to check out your games and new sites

Just want to give a big shout out to Ireland no 1 for letting me know about this great place,all the members for the great laughs and help with achievements Gun devil 2 for the great night on gears 3 i taught we would never get there and Dooney for just about everything you have done for this site you the man.

Anybody not my friend on xboxlive send me a FR so i can stay incontact,see you on the otherside

Eddie tubs

06-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #8
johnnie5alive
Dark General
Points: 3,434, Level: 36 Points: 3,434, Level: 36 Points: 3,434, Level: 36
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

johnnie5alive's Flag is: England

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 16

Awards Showcase
Bot Hunter Bot Killer 100K Gamerscore Dark General Membership Level 1 Reached Donated Play Anything For Achievements Master of Order 
Total Awards: 8

A real end of an era no doubt. All the well wishes are a fitting tribute to your hard work and determination in keeping this site running Slam and I'd humbly add my name to those posts above. Congrats on your up and coming projects and I wish you every success. Keep us all posted on those new sites when they go live and I'm sure we'll all jump in the forum and say hello.

All the best...

My Countdown Counting down to: Setting Blain his next challenge
2753 days 14 hours 44 minutes
Items User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot

06-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #9
IrishMercenary8
Master of Order
Points: 1,847, Level: 25 Points: 1,847, Level: 25 Points: 1,847, Level: 25
Activity: 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 2
Xbox Live Leaderboard: 31st

Awards Showcase
Bravo Team Member Membership Level 1 Reached Master of Order Bot Killer Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 5

A very big thanks to slam for all his hard work and determination for gettin the site where it is now its a great community and get great laughs from it too and it's all thanks to slam and the founder members for everything they done and like Eddie said big thanks to Ireland for leadin us to this great site hope the no owner is a passionate bout this as u were good luck with your new adventure ha ha

My Countdown Counting down to: till i stop playin video games
2933 days 13 hours 44 minutes
Items

06-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #10
Homeslice
Adept
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
Activity: 48%
Activity: 48% Activity: 48% Activity: 48%

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 3

I've been a member for less than a week, but you helped me get my account set up and all sorted, so many thanks for that Slam. It really sounds like you'll be missed. Hopefully the forum/site will continue to exist in the same high fashion it has been once you've moved on to your other stuff.
Items

Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Linear Mode
Switch to Hybrid Mode
Switch to Threaded Mode