Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 105
Thanks (Received): 107
Likes (Given): 222
Likes (Received): 171

Awards Showcase
 200K Gamerscore   Membership Level 3 Reached Winner Staff Tango Member  Bot Hunter Level 50 Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 
Total Awards: 20

Default Borderlands 2 duplication glitches & tips

I didn't say how much you really farmed Blut because people would think I was exaggerating, better you told them! I personally couldn't farm Crawermax without a few Oranges! I was talking about orange rares for Terra in BL2 ( not Crawermax ) because of the huge health he has & massive hits.

For those wishing to farm Terra for loot you can he has been done solo many times already! The bad news is the drops are terrible you will get a legendary class mod, the drops are tiny compared to Craw. I wish somebody would find a solid chest run, I think this game they will be few and far between probably raid bosses will be the best for loot.

With loot the difference between my farming and Blut I would look for weeks or even months for that Masher, or Chimera pistol with epic stats he would look for a gun with a unusual barrel that should not have been generated. I found about 15 pearls my pride and joy, I showed him i think he just laughed at them, he had random loot that was just in a different class. I hope you find a good farm run soon or some method, the best I have heard about so far is near Rakkman there are 3 chests in that area.

Best Weapon
It seems that the best weapon in game is Moxxi's rocket launcher, this is a pre-order with the Slaughter Dome DLC. You get the weapon when you complete the final round, because the weapon is scaled if you wait and collect it @ level 50 the damage breaks the game! A guy has done solo runs in about under a minute legit with the launcher. I have this pre-order code so i will be waiting untll level 50 to complete this!

Xbox Gamercards
My Countdown Counting down to: When my back grows back!
2643 days 0 hours 7 minutes
Items User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Desert Tank User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile
Re: Borderlands 2 duplication glitches & tips
Old 09-23-2012, 01:35 PM   #22
Blutfatal
Master of Visions
Points: 192, Level: 3 Points: 192, Level: 3 Points: 192, Level: 3
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 8
Xbox Live Leaderboard: 32nd

Challenge accepted, I will beat Tera with starter guns.

But give me a week i will get a good farming spot.
Items
Old 09-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #23
XxB3asti3xX
Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47
Activity: 39%
Activity: 39% Activity: 39% Activity: 39%

XxB3asti3xX's Flag is: United States

Moon Lander Champion!
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 54
Likes (Received): 31

Awards Showcase
Membership Level 3 Reached Alpha Team Member  Dark General  Bot Hunter Play Anything For Achievements Bot Killer Membership Level 1 Reached Membership Level 2 Reached Winner EX3A Member USA Team Member Master of Order USA Team Member 
Total Awards: 15

Not sure but there may be more guns from Moxxi. got the one for 10K and then when I gave her 5 more to make 15 she said this was still not her favorite gun but gave me an smg.

Items User owns 1x AK47 User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x P90
Old 09-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #24
Blutfatal
Master of Visions

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxB3asti3xX View Post
Not sure but there may be more guns from Moxxi. got the one for 10K and then when I gave her 5 more to make 15 she said this was still not her favorite gun but gave me an smg.
More then likely that might mean class based like her quest was in knoxx.
Possibly a random unique but if it could only be obtained once it will something like hornet the dove, good variants will be rare.

Minor mention: I just got some of the bl2 prefix names, should I post them here? I will have all including glitches ones with in a month more then likely.
Items
Last edited by Blutfatal; 09-23-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:42 PM   #25
IRELAND NO 1
Administrator
Points: 10,932, Level: 69 Points: 10,932, Level: 69 Points: 10,932, Level: 69
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase
 200K Gamerscore   Membership Level 3 Reached Winner Staff Tango Member  Bot Hunter Level 50 Shadow Lord Shadow Master Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Donated Membership Level 1 Reached Dark General Master of Order 100K Gamerscore Play Anything For Achievements 

Yeah feel free to post any info here, I will be updating the thread when I get some better strats.

The Moxxi gun you receive will always be an SMG, if you keep tipping you will keep getting them I have got 4 of her fav weapons now all slightly different stats. They seem to scale with you when the story progresses not your level, when you re-sign in you can tip again and get another I have have tipped about 100k.

Yes Blut the keys are a pre order, you can also get 1 for registering with Gearbox shift. I think you will need to be online to link the 2 accounts,is still have 3 probably keep them for level 50 or 1 for new DLC cap! I might have a spare code from my U.L.C.E. edition, will check later. Gearbox have stated that more keys will be available later, hosting community days, challenges etc but you will need to be online.

Xbox Gamercards
Items User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Evil Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Titan Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Desert Tank User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x Peacemaker Ballistic Missile
Old 09-23-2012, 07:39 PM   #26
Blutfatal
Master of Visions

Post Thanks / Like

I could have sworn you posted pistol.

Plus also pink, vibrates, favorite gun? Sounds like rubi which is a pistol.

Ok ill post it when my mother isn't cutting onions in my bed room.

I honestly dont know what's in the loot chest, is what you are saying is that it has a premier code?

Now is heart breaker from a quest? All I know is moxxie gives you one at some point.

Is there a possibility that the donation isn't always an smg but has a rare chance to be something else?
This is why looking at pc game files is helpful, we can find out these things. How I found out that the only gearbox shotguns came from the preorder. All else were modded
Items
Last edited by Blutfatal; 09-23-2012 at 07:57 PM.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:35 PM   #27
mistryman007
Shadow General
Points: 2,007, Level: 27 Points: 2,007, Level: 27 Points: 2,007, Level: 27
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 14
Likes (Received): 26
Xbox Live Leaderboard: 38th

Awards Showcase
Membership Level 1 Reached  Bot Killer  
Total Awards: 4

hey guys hope everyone is doing well. I have yet to find some rare weapons myself. No pre order code either. Oh well i guess im gonna have to grind it out. feel free to add me(mistryman007) and we can wreck havoc. the siren class is sweeet. But im hearing the assasin is pretty sweet too .
Items
Old 09-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #28
IRELAND NO 1
Administrator
Points: 10,932, Level: 69 Points: 10,932, Level: 69 Points: 10,932, Level: 69
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

I have got lots and lots of purples, I have found 2 oranges both low levels around 12. A corrosive bouncing betty grenade mod & an SMG.

I am spending to much time on the slots and farming the vending machines lol I have to get in with the story!

Xbox Gamercards
Old 09-24-2012, 02:47 PM   #29
eddie tubs
Super Moderator
Points: 8,392, Level: 61 Points: 8,392, Level: 61 Points: 8,392, Level: 61
Activity: 59%
Activity: 59% Activity: 59% Activity: 59%

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 63
Thanks (Received): 170
Likes (Given): 135
Likes (Received): 196

Awards Showcase
100K Gamerscore Sig Pimp  Level 50 Membership Level 1 Reached Winner Staff Tango Member  Staff Writer Bot Hunter Front Page Writer Dark General Master of Order Bot Killer Play Anything For Achievements 

Any tips someone can throw my way im very early in only opened a few chests at the start whats my best route i hear a lot about slots am i best to do a bit looting or rank up before i move on im going to play it inside out but want a good and i might hit someone up for a cash drop later
Old 09-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #30
XxB3asti3xX
Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47
Activity: 39%
Activity: 39% Activity: 39% Activity: 39%

XxB3asti3xX's Flag is: United States

Moon Lander Champion!
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 54
Likes (Received): 31

Awards Showcase
Membership Level 3 Reached Alpha Team Member  Dark General  Bot Hunter Play Anything For Achievements Bot Killer Membership Level 1 Reached Membership Level 2 Reached Winner EX3A Member USA Team Member Master of Order USA Team Member 

Completed the main story last night and by the end I now have all my inventory slots available so far and all filled with blue or better weapons. I have to try and see if it is possible but farming the final boss may be a better way to boost eridium. Found a spot to kill him from that is impossible for him to touch you and takes about 20 minutes to get about 20 eridium and a bunch of orange and purple weapons.

Items User owns 1x AK47 User owns 1x Battle Cyborg Robot User owns 1x Battle Tank User owns 1x Intercontinental Ballistic Missile User owns 1x P90

Tags
badass rank boost, badass tokens boost, bl2 unlimited golden keys, borderlands 2 cheat, borderlands 2 chest, borderlands 2 dupe, borderlands 2 easy xp, borderlands 2 epic, borderlands 2 farming, borderlands 2 gear, borderlands 2 glitch, borderlands 2 guide, borderlands 2 infinite, borderlands 2 keys, borderlands 2 level, borderlands 2 loot, borderlands 2 tips, borderlands 2 weapons, easy badass token, eridium guide, eridium location, golden key duplication, quick rank badass, unlimited eridium, unlimited golden keys

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode